Author Topic: SYSTEM WITH FEWER NUMBERS  (Read 2190 times)

palestis

SYSTEM WITH FEWER NUMBERS
« on: December 01, 2018, 10:29:10 PM »

You want few numbers?
Here is a system that I have been working on and it looks very promising.
Circle the first 20 numbers that you see as reference. (write them down if the score board doesn't fit 20 numbers).
Then we pay attention to the numbers that spin next.
we play the first few numbers for 37 spins or until they hit and we stop.
1. 35   (not spun in the past 20 spins). We play it and won in the 9th spin.  (NET PROFIT 27 chips.
2. 3               "                     Won in the 19th spin.   NET PROFIT: 17 chips.
3. 4.         won in the 27th spin:   NET PROFIT: 9 chips.
4. 26.        won  in the 3rd spin: NET PROFIT:   33 chips.
5.  19. won in the 37thy spin       NET PROFIT   0 chips (nothing lost).
6. 15. 15        won in the 28th spin. NET PROFIT: 8 chips.
7. 36.   Won in the 3rd spin:            NET PROFIT: 33 chips.

Up to this point we have a net Profit of 137 chips. We played 7 numbers but not all at the same time since the numbers that hit are eliminated.
We can easily stop at this point as a good profit was made.
Had we continued with the next numbers ( 20-5-12), 20 and 5 hit very early and they would've made a big profit. 12 came late and had a tiny profit.
Some numbers after that did not hit , some others hit early and made up for the lost chips.
Overall the results are very positive.
Take a look and provide new ideas.

The following users thanked this post: Testen109

palestis

Re: SYSTEM WITH FEWER NUMBERS
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 11:04:44 PM »
It doesn't work always like this.
But from extended tests, even if at the beginning the B/R balance starts negative, there is a point  (if you keep on playing), when the balance turns positive or comes very close to recovery.
This system needs some tweaking, but I think something good will come out of it with other members input thru testing.

mr j

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 02:46:23 AM »
"I think something good will come out of it with other members input thru testing" >> Why? Keep it to yourself.

Ken

palestis

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 03:06:44 AM »
I don't care if I share any system. Whether is good or bad.
The chances of 2 or more of us playing the same thing side by side are very remote.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

anil26

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 04:37:26 AM »
Do you suggest to play the numbers which dint come in 20 spins and stared appear once and start playing?
If yes, can we add another number with that simultaneously?

palestis

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 05:09:17 AM »
Yes. Thats what i said in my example. You add new numbers as they come . But not too many. Like up to 5-6 maybe?  But you stop every number that wins.
Thats the basic idea. Any new suggestion is wellcome. Like reducing the numbers of spins to 17 to complete the 37 numbers cycle?

anil26

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 11:57:53 AM »
What about 20 and 37 spins?
Means keep track of 20 spins, bet after 37 spins completed for those numbers,, calcclate 18 to 37 spins) and add numbers, which dint come for 37 spins, and bet for 37 spins, any win stop for that numbers
Yes, 5 to 6 numbers may be good idea

palestis

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 12:23:18 AM »
Here is another example so that it becomes easy to understand.
The circle on the left are the 20 numbers. (up to 13 ).
We start with 12 , then add 3, 1, 23, 31, 24, 29.  (numbers that are not the previous 20 number list).
12 and 1 did not appear in the next 37 spins. So we would've lost 37x2=74 chips if we carried it to 37 bets. .
3 won 28 chips
23 won 14
31 won 14
24 won 2.
29 won 36.
Next in line to be played is 6 and 19. if you follow the 6 it too lost 37 chips.
 But 19 won 34 chips .
Even thought it seems that there were some losses,  here is the amazing thing that can happen:
12 and 1 and 6 would've lost 37 chips each if you followed them betting all the way to 37 spins.
But if you count your chips after 19 won, you are still far ahead with a positive balance
Because at that point 12, 1,and 6 have not been played for 37 spins yet.
So by stopping right there you walk away with a profit.
Actually up to the time 19 won, 12 only lost 21 chips. 1 lost only 15 chips, and 6 only lost 3 chips.
( and not 37 chips each).
The reason I carried those numbers all the way to 37 spins was for comparison purposes (profit vs. loss).
But it was more that made up by the winning numbers, if you stop.
So if you stop after 19,  you have a good profit and you don't need to continue with the losing numbers.
The basic idea is that you stop when the winning numbers give you a positive balance, and you don't have to carry the numbers that were destined to lose all the way to 37 spins.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:28:15 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 02:32:18 AM »
I have looked at the system, trying to understand why you have to start with 20 unique numbers. Weigh this up against "the law of thirds": would it not make sense to track 24/26 unique numbers (one cycle) as a starting point? Or simply select every fifth number to appear in a cycle (7 numbers in total). Or play numbers that hit twice in a cycle.
I just need to understand the magic behind the starting block.

Palestis your explanation and example of a game is easy to follow as usual. What bothers me is the fact that the results could swing negative from the beginning and you may never see a positive balance in that game/session.
The 20 unique number start may shed more light on just how confident players will be when testing this system.

palestis

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 02:53:08 AM »
No the 20 numbers are not unique.
I just start betting a number that did not appear in the previous 20 numbers. And add every new number that did not appear in the previous 20 spins. My assuption is that in 57 spins (20 spins before a number spun  and another 37 to be played), some numbers will show up at least twice according to the law of 2/3rds.
Somehow it comes with positive results
You are in favor of few numbers and so am I
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:02:07 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

anil26

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 06:13:47 AM »
Palestis
Yesterday I was thinking of 37 spins, instead of 20 and was monitoring in my live auto roulette, and there were some nice wins, but have to take 5 to 6 numbers if we come across

Now in your list also, we have great wins
After 37 spins, there was 29 immediate win and then 19
And start after that, then some late wins, but there is again 29, 11, 3 and one more
Is it better we start after 37 spins and stop after one or two wins and start counting again

We may have to wait more, but will it be worth

palestis

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 09:23:09 AM »
Do you mean start betting numbers that didn't show up in the previous 37 (full cycle) spins? Instead of the previous 20?
That might be another option to consider and test. On the average you will expect about 12 numbers unseen in 37 spins.
You can make a list of these unseen numbers and start betting them one at a time as they show up for the first time.
That's a good idea to look into.
The question is do we keep those original 37 numbers to compare to every new number that spins after that, or do we refresh the 37 number list after every new spin?
If so,  we have to update the 37 numbers list all the time which requires perpetual tracking.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:00:23 AM by palestis »

rimsky

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 11:12:58 AM »
Here is another example so that it becomes easy to understand.
The circle on the left are the 20 numbers. (up to 13 ).
We start with 12 , then add 3, 1, 23, 31, 24, 29.  (numbers that are not the previous 20 number list).
12 and 1 did not appear in the next 37 spins. So we would've lost 37x2=74 chips if we carried it to 37 bets. .
3 won 28 chips
23 won 14
31 won 14
24 won 2.
29 won 36.
Next in line to be played is 6 and 19. if you follow the 6 it too lost 37 chips.
 But 19 won 34 chips .
Even thought it seems that there were some losses,  here is the amazing thing that can happen:
12 and 1 and 6 would've lost 37 chips each if you followed them betting all the way to 37 spins.
But if you count your chips after 19 won, you are still far ahead with a positive balance
Because at that point 12, 1,and 6 have not been played for 37 spins yet.
So by stopping right there you walk away with a profit.
Actually up to the time 19 won, 12 only lost 21 chips. 1 lost only 15 chips, and 6 only lost 3 chips.
( and not 37 chips each).
The reason I carried those numbers all the way to 37 spins was for comparison purposes (profit vs. loss).
But it was more that made up by the winning numbers, if you stop.
So if you stop after 19,  you have a good profit and you don't need to continue with the losing numbers.
The basic idea is that you stop when the winning numbers give you a positive balance, and you don't have to carry the numbers that were destined to lose all the way to 37 spins.
Looking at your "permanence" it's nice to see how huge profit you'd realize if you'd bet the hottest repeaters... 16, 8, 17 hit consistently. If we'd implement a positive progression on every new hit of any hottest straight up, adding one unit for let's say ten spins - our profit would be even greater.
But of course this is another system.

anil26

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 11:31:00 AM »
Do you mean start betting numbers that didn't show up in the previous 37 (full cycle) spins? Instead of the previous 20?

Yes Palestis

That might be another option to consider and test. On the average you will expect about 12 numbers unseen in 37 spins.
Yes around 10 to 12 numbers

You can make a list of these unseen numbers and start betting them one at a time as they show up for the first time.
That's a good idea to look into.
The question is do we keep those original 37 numbers to compare to every new number that spins after that, or do we refresh the 37 number list after every new spin?
I think after two or three wins, fresh 37 full cycle will be better I hope
I dont know how to test, but it's working
If so,  we have to update the 37 numbers list all the time which requires perpetual tracking.

palestis

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 10:20:09 PM »
Looking at your "permanence" it's nice to see how huge profit you'd realize if you'd bet the hottest repeaters... 16, 8, 17 hit consistently. If we'd implement a positive progression on every new hit of any hottest straight up, adding one unit for let's say ten spins - our profit would be even greater.
But of course this is another system.
Playing numbers that for sure will keep spinning up ( hot numbers ),  is the ideal situation.
Problem is we only see the hot numbers after they came. Sometimes they continue to be hot , sometimes they disappear. Do you have an example how to pinpoint hot number?
It is worth expanding on this system to figure out the best way to play few numbers.
 There will always be some  members that will come out and shoot any system down, asserting the same old story.  The HE and static probability. While their AP method on the subject, still remains a ghost.
The forum is getting out of hand with this negativity. and the only way to get ahead is to ignore the same old boring comments and concentrate on ideas and test results.
And let the AP's talk to themselves. (it's fine to talk about AP, but it only occupies the 10%. The 90% is negativity).
By the way the 17 below seems to be a hot number.
But as you can see it dropped out of sight further down. It's hard to tell which hot number will remain hot long enough to take advantage of it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:23:45 PM by palestis »