Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Armand Adrian Buzan Romanian Criminal Scammer Almost Killed Man Who Ask Refund  (Read 234 times)

http://gazetadecluj.ro/drama-regala-gabriel-vizitiu-regele-reciclabilelor-injunghiat-cu-un-cutit-de-bucatarie-de-armand-buzan-regele-ruletei/ [nofollow]

Story translate English

Blinking of authentic mystery on Wednesday, June 7, at IML Cluj after the appearance in the waiting room of the institution of Gabriel Vizitiu - known as the most important recycler of reusable materials and pets in the Cluj area. Accompanied by two of his "lieutenants" and his wife, he has his left arm tied in a staff and also a grimace of pain dominates his expression of his face. He has a closed mouth about the event, doubled by an impenetrable view of the lion or horned hyssop, but his collaborators told me that he was stabbed on June 5th in the big afternoon and full day by Armand Adrian Buzan, Self-titled "The King of Roulette".

After long minutes of silent silence, I succeed in concluding a dialogue with Gabriel Vizitiu, but the man is elliptical, without a binge - probably because of the poor physical state he is in, the man being fresh out of the hospital after a few days of admission. But I find - more than his companions - that Vizitiu was stabbed on Monday, June 5, at 12.30, on Teodor Mihali street in Gheorgheni district, with a kitchen knife by Armand Adrian Buzan, "The King of the Routine". Tell one of the "lieutenants," while Vizitiu was in the consulting cabinet: "He met Armand in front of the former Billionaire club for some money he was supposed to return to my friend. Armand had sold him a roulette software that did not work and which Gabriel had bought from him about six months ago. Armand dwells right there in that block, and he came out of the apartment with his knife on him, and neither, no one, rushed with him to get Gabriel in his throat. He fled so that the knife pierced his shoulder. And the second shot came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him and that. Gabriel escaped through the care of a friend who had taken him by car to the hospital, otherwise Armand killed him right there in the middle of the street! " Then, because Vizitiu had left his mobile phone in his care, he showed me some of Armand's messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening to come and fire him in the hospital, and if he went at Guard (nn - in arrogant language, Police) will give him fire again. neither, nor did he rush with him to let Gabriel into his throat. He fled so that the knife pierced his shoulder. And the second shot came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him and that. Gabriel escaped through the care of a friend who had taken him by car to the hospital, otherwise Armand killed him right there in the middle of the street! " Then, because Vizitiu had left his mobile phone in his care, he showed me some of Armand's messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening to come and fire him in the hospital, and if he went at Guard (nn - in arrogant language, Police) will give him fire again. neither, nor did he rush with him to let Gabriel into his throat. He fled so that the knife pierced his shoulder. And the second shot came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him and that. Gabriel escaped through the care of a friend who had taken him by car to the hospital, otherwise Armand killed him right there in the middle of the street! " Then, because Vizitiu had left his mobile phone in his care, he showed me some of Armand's messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening to come and fire him in the hospital, and if he went at Guard (nn - in arrogant language, Police) will give him fire again. And the second shot came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him and that. Gabriel escaped through the care of a friend who had taken him by car to the hospital, otherwise Armand killed him right there in the middle of the street! " Then, because Vizitiu had left his mobile phone in his care, he showed me some of Armand's messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening to come and fire him in the hospital, and if he went at Guard (nn - in arrogant language, Police) will give him fire again. And the second shot came in the lateral area between the spleen and the kidneys, injuring him and that. Gabriel escaped through the care of a friend who had taken him by car to the hospital, otherwise Armand killed him right there in the middle of the street! " Then, because Vizitiu had left his mobile phone in his care, he showed me some of Armand's messages sent while the victim was in the hospital, threatening to come and fire him in the hospital, and if he went at Guard (nn - in arrogant language, Police) will give him fire again.
After a while, Visitiu appears, equally impenetrable, with the same grimace of pain painted on his face. Then his same "lieutenant" kindly conveys to me that the doctors have released Gabriel a certificate recommending 18 days of care, and the criminal complaint against the aggressor has already been filed in the previous evening at Section 4 of Police. After that, as a K1 fighter or gladiator in ancient Rome, Vizitiu leaves with rare steps in the institution, followed by a line of companions, made up of his wife and friends, but not before indicating "the bibliography" which, I admit, in the field - I have to follow her to find out who I am dealing with: the TV show "Romania, I Love You" from Pro TV. So, in a quiet place, I look forward and I find out from the show the following: "Gabriel Vizitiu is one of Greentech's customers and comes with the Mercedes at the Pata-Rat garbage pit at his workers. When he started the business he quickly understood that garbage is money. Thus, with a minimal investment - a press machine and a few machines - with a pet pit and a cheap hand, Visitiu eliminated its competition and consolidated its business. At 600 euro ton, the gain is on the table. The workers on the pit depend on Vizitiu. " the gain is in the measure. The workers on the pit depend on Vizitiu. " the gain is in the measure. The workers on the pit depend on Vizitiu. "
I also find some posts on her Youtube. I really enjoyed my wedding in 2014, with Sandu Ciorba, with a gypsy music recital and Nelson Mondialu, with a quasi-pantomime "royal" in his famous style. As for Armand Buzan, "King of Roulette," and this is omnipresent on Youtube. Under the motto "Learn the Truth about a Roulette from a Master, ADRIAN BUZAN", he appears with pictures that show his opulence, the true way of life, and also with many tips he gives to the lovers roulette - containing safe earnings calculations and edifying pictures with piles of "euro".
"On June 5, the medical staff at UPU 1 Cluj-Napoca reported that a 44-year-old man from Cluj-Napoca, a victim of aggression, was presented at the medical unit. At the level of the Police of Cluj-Napoca, a criminal case is filed in terms of committing offenses of rape or other violence and threats, as set out in the Criminal Code. The police continue the investigation under the coordination of the parquet unit, "Carmen Jucan, spokesman for the IPJ Cluj, told Gazeta de Cluj.