Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: The talos seesion dump analysis  (Read 5343 times)

Third

Re: The talos seesion dump analysis
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2019, 08:45:00 AM »
As I mentioned in my last update, I have calmed the betting progression down a bit and the results I just had show that.  This time I had TWO losses in a row on back to back days and the total amount was LESS than the one day drawdown using the more aggressive method.

The drawdown to the far left is one day but the one to the upper left (smaller) is TWO days in a row, which were -366 and -762 units (for a total of 1128 units).

Because the betting progression is less aggressive, it makes losses more common but grants a larger back end chance of recovering from those losses.  Finding the perfect balance between front end and back end is extremely helpful.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:04:20 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Mako, Stratege

Mako

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2019, 09:57:18 AM »
Nice Third, glad to see you’re still tweaking this and polishing it into a playable method.  :)

The following users thanked this post: Third

rimsky

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2019, 10:06:09 AM »
If we knew how many non repeaters can be spun in a row in a closed cycle it could be useful

Third

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2019, 10:34:59 AM »
Can't stop trying to perfect and improve as long as expected sequences exist that are larger than my method.

how many non repeaters can be spun in a row in a closed cycle

This needs further clarification.  I can't tell what you mean by a "closed cycle" and how that will relate to "in a row"?  However, I must state that as far as my bet selection goes, I don't play simply recent trends.

I am constantly calculating the Talos method and the percentage chances of loss, where the ratio fails (i.e. number of spins).  My entire approach is based on these statistics.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:41:13 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: adonitimoni, rimsky

rimsky

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2019, 12:12:34 PM »
A closed cycle I mean for example a cycle of 37 spins. How many consecutive non repeaters can be spun before a repeater hits in a cycle of 37 spins.

In other words the longest streak of non repeaters.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:53:51 PM by rimsky »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2019, 01:35:27 PM »
A closed cycle I mean for example a cycle of 37 spins. How many consecutive non repeaters can be spun before a repeater hits in a cycle of 37 spins.

In other words the longest streak of non repeaters.

In 40 spin cycle my statistics shows, that in first 20 spin you can saw maximim 18 non repeaters in a row, and expected to see at least one repeat during 20 spins. From 21-40 spins nonrepeats in a row reduces to 7-8 spins in a row, than one repeat used to come.
In 40 spin cycle the normal distribution we know 16 repeaters. In first 10 spin 1, 11-20 3R, 21-30 5R, 31-40 7R. But in my tests it was often overwrite. But what I wrote about non repeaters is my experiences during my tests.

The following users thanked this post: adonitimoni, rimsky, Third

leowls

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2019, 10:24:29 PM »

Hi all,

Talos said he found a weakness of the game and the weakness was a structural one. Not linked to american or european roulette so i suppose not layout based. If this secret can be solved it could lead easily to his system. At this moment i was never able to solve this weakness trick. He talked sometimes about LOTT saying he tried to exploit it but unsuccessfully so for my understanding his weakness he found is not related to LOTT.

jerome

this is what Talos has to say regarding the weakness of the wheel....his quote as follows:

That WAY is to have an increasing set of numbers until we get a hit AND a steady set of numbers (static) after we get a hit SO THAT we will always be addressing THE ONLY WEAKNESS THE WHEEL HAS.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 10:42:35 PM by leowls »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2019, 10:29:39 PM »
Hi all,

Talos said he found a weakness of the game and the weakness was a structural one. Not linked to american or european roulette so i suppose not layout based. If this secret can be solved it could lead easily to his system. At this moment i was never able to solve this weakness trick. He talked sometimes about LOTT saying he tried to exploit it but unsuccessfully so for my understanding his weakness he found is not related to LOTT.

jerome

this is what Talos has to say regarding the weakness of the wheel....his quote as follows:

That WAY is to have an increasing set of numbers until we get a hit AND a steady set of numbers (static) after we get a hit SO THAT we will always be addressing THE ONLY WEAKNESS THE WHEEL HAS.

And how he built a very good systen with this information? How we can use that?

leowls

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2019, 10:46:53 PM »
@GIAJ

he must be betting unique numbers until one of them hits then continue to bet the same set of numbers and increase it by 1 number at a time if they do not hit...it's something like the system you posted about repeaters and unique numbers.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2019, 11:32:57 PM »
I not add +1 numbers until it hits, I think this is different  :)

jerome26b

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2019, 12:44:24 PM »
Talos said so many times he doesn't bet numbers but groups so when you play group (to reduce the chips in the game) how can you focus only on repeat/missing numbers ? Get again the analysis i made about his dump and the contradictions, for me the scam story of DrTalos is over. How long it will take for you to understand ?Talos is a chimere, Talos doesn't exist and he's a fake account of another member, i know that for more than one year now. I was stupid enough like many of you to try finding clues about this cryptical system, the guy was very smart in that way. Read the topics i wrote at the first page and give me a mathematical solution that will work with the dump he provided and we can continue to talk about his revolutionnary system. He's not coming back here cause he will not be able to explain it himself. Except playing some parlays or virtual betting it's impossible but he said he never parlay of virtual betting.

Jérôme
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:48:06 PM by jerome26b »

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Third

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2019, 09:14:45 PM »
The only way to get the Talos methodology is to study that dump post very carefully and actually apply the method contained in it.  It takes deep study and hard work.  Failures must happen first because certain concepts can only be learned through trial and error.

jerome26b

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2019, 09:25:01 PM »
so you mean you solved it ?

Third

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2019, 03:36:43 PM »
There are "two" systems.  The first system that Talos discovered, "came close to winning but wouldn't end" and the second system, "wins every session without the bets or bankroll going out of control"; i.e. a HG.  I haven't yet discovered the second system but the first system is enough to win consistently and remain profitable over time; i.e. a winning system.  Talos said that he is unable to settle for a system that results in a session loss but I sure am willing to do so if it means I can come back over the next couple of days and win more money!

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b

jerome26b

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2019, 12:26:36 PM »
Third,

you said that Talos used the divisor in a special way and that makes the differences. I know for a long time what’s the divisor from all topics of Lanky on another forum. Divisor is just a tool to reduce the bet waiting for a favorable situation occurs or straights. In fact i see more this objective as catching a specific event for example that will run in 3 spins like having repetition of same dozen, same column or any other event you decide and the divisor help to sustain the bets not going crazy. But in my opinion waiting for a specific event that can take long to occur need parlaying at first trigger of the event to be able to finish in plus. Any system working that way should include parlays to work in my understanding. Its very difficult to find a system flat that win at the end playing every spins. I say difficult cause i found one that work flat bet after 4000 spins and based on LOTT but not that easy to play it for the reasons i explained in another post (imply playing incredibly long sessions for slow rewards).
Now about selection cause we have to select something to play even if selection is irrelevant. What’s the best to do ? Stick to a specific event or change it during the game following the ‘trends’. Cause everything can go worse in roulette. With all of my testings i saw everything you can select can accumulate in short moments and make the session very profitable but can miss for so long that you will have big drawdown sessions coming. That’s the big dilemma to survive in these sessions and be in plus total; so it means on that sessions you need to adapt your way of playing to survive but how to know when the curve will come to your favor ? Is it possible than in the Talos system he’s playing continuously but in unfavorable sitauation (recovery mode) he plays some spins with very low chips and very limited numbers waiting for a trigger of cumulative probability that can ‘break’ soon then put the money in few spins at risk and end the game ?
It’s the only possibility to solve the puzzle regarding the figures of the session dump. He said lately if he’s explaining what is doing there he’s giving his system so there must be something there to work around.

Jerome.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 12:59:25 PM by jerome26b »