New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: The talos seesion dump analysis  (Read 921 times)

Third

Re: The talos seesion dump analysis
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 07:21:25 AM »
It works.  There is a trick to modifying the divisor which of course is the same thing as banking debt.  Just had one of the worst sessions on record: 1:124 1:105 1:174 all in a row.  To give you an idea of how bad my bet selection was doing, the worst performing number on the wheel was outperforming me!  I would have done better betting the worst number and just staying there!  Yet, it was one of the most relaxing sessions as the Ahlcon Divisor kept the bets very low while maintaining proper relationship with the debt.  My numbers simply came in at chances of 0.9998086875 certainty.    Only 27.67% of my bankroll came into play.  We have to believe in the impossible, the silly and impractical because statistics are a very mind bending thing. 

All I can say is we must believe what Talos says because he is not lying.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:48:55 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Mako

leowls

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 12:12:34 PM »
i came upon the 1/60 rule that is used to correct flight direction should they stray off from their original path. I wonder if this can help us in our roulette progression or does it has something to do with DrTalos' unique progression?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiXU2OrDeNo
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:14:32 PM by leowls »

Third

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 01:17:07 PM »
Nice video.  I can finally say that I have read the whole thread now.  The number 60 just represents the largest number that Talos could affordably use to stay in touch with the debt as he states here:

CANON 57
As I said, I forgot about selection, I kept aside outcome. Statistically speaking, I should hit one number every 37 played (38 on American Wheel). Let's consider variance, because statistic works on big numbers, and I tried if I could sustain 1 hit every 40 numbers played, then 45, then 50... I stretched the idea till the maximum I could manage, and I find myself in the ratio 1/60, that is quite good, in my opinion.

I don't think that means we cannot use a different number but that the minimum number that is necessary is 1:60.

Mako

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2018, 08:57:25 PM »
Nice video.  I can finally say that I have read the whole thread now.  The number 60 just represents the largest number that Talos could affordably use to stay in touch with the debt.

I don't think that means we cannot use a different number but that the minimum number that is necessary is 1:60.

Nice third, you're doing good work in this thread.  [size=78%] [/size]

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2018, 09:29:09 PM »
Something like the below would be more helpful than the airplane routing example:

The Talos game is all about how quickly our numbers come in at a rate of 1:60.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:31:52 PM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

heatmap

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 03:28:45 AM »
what i find interesting about this entire thread is that no one thinks its a coincidence that ryeth posted about the system years before drtalos reiterates it in a cryptographic form?

Annnd ryeth is still gone? i mean he said he was going to meet talos or something before he left... am i wrong?

there are no such thing as coincidence ladies and gentlemen
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 03:36:16 AM by heatmap »

leowls

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2018, 07:10:17 AM »
we cant be sure that's the system Talos is playing. One canon of his is that he never plays even chance which that system is playing.

Third

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2018, 09:56:33 AM »
drtalos reiterates it in a cryptographic form?
What does this mean?

heatmap

« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 04:42:08 AM »
Rather than just explain his system he eeks every possible second to be vague and i feel that even though he might have a system, the salesmanship turned me off to even reading into anything the guy says. when people talk in circles, as well as saying alot about something that is probably easy to learn and do yourself.

Third

« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 09:37:18 AM »
No, he definitely has something that is out of the ordinary.  I have reached the stage where he describes the winning system but I must accept the rare losing session where he is doing something that allows him to play for the win.

leowls

« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 11:31:55 AM »
Reyth is our only hope and proof that his system is real. But too bad he disappeared from the forum about the same time as talos.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 11:40:06 AM »
Talos did something with Reyth.