Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: The talos seesion dump analysis  (Read 14250 times)

Re: The talos seesion dump analysis
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2019, 08:06:32 AM »
I'm not reverse engineering it, that's not possible when you don't know what he hits. Only those 10 spins have limited possibilities we can check. I just found his first post of it and saw that -182 that I didn't remember from the first post.. So yes, let's wait for DrTalos to confirm it's not valid anymore, just to be sure.
Sorry, euro is more my style :p

The following users thanked this post: Third

« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2019, 08:14:20 AM »
(Someone's mailbox is full, can't reply to you...)

Nisayon

« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2019, 09:40:25 AM »
Hello to everyone!
I read this whole thread with great interest.
I have to thank first of all DrTalos for giving very useful clues (and I suggest you to ignore all those who criticize you for not showing your method, why the hell should you!)
I am beginning to reason about this way of facing roulette.
If anyone of you know Lorenzo Della Moglie (a matemathician who studied roulette and developed a "tweak" of the Garcia system), the core idea is very similar (I am Italian so I read Della Moglie's book)
By the way, just as start, let's say I am down by 300 units. I play only one single number (just for the example to be simple) and I had no hits, let's say in 100 spins (so I am 0:100). I should use the divisor 2, which gives 100:2=50. Payoff in European roulette is 36:1. So I should bet 2 units on my poor single number until the divisor is 2 and the total loss diveded by the divisor is less than 72, then I should calculate again. Is this conceptually correct...?
A second issue, let's say I have to recover 50 units, which is the guideline to choose which bet is better in order to keep me alive the most? If I bet one single number and hit, it would be the best way, but odds are very low. If I bet an EC (extreme example, I know!) I would have to bet 31 units bu almost 50% odds...
By the way, thank you to everybody here who understood DrTalos is a true person and is appreciating and developing his precious ideas!

The following users thanked this post: kav, Third

Third

« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2019, 03:06:18 PM »
Your first example is correct, the divisor is 2 and will become 3 at 0:120.

Which bet selection is the best, based on the bet amount called for?  That is the million dollar challenge and is directly connected to the "secret" part of his system and it involves keeping the bet amounts as low as possible.  If you solve this problem, you will solve the secret.

One possibility (not his secret) is to put a cap on the total amount of the bet allowed, like 1% of the starting balance (or the available balance).  If the bet amount called for is greater than the cap, move inward on the felt until it is not greater.  Always move outward as far as you can (analyze after every hit).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:11:51 PM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Nisayon

Nisayon

« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2019, 08:00:01 PM »
I think this is when the "lateral thinking" comes in. We are trying to solve this in a logical way, I think the solution is something really "different"...

The following users thanked this post: kav, Third

Nisayon

« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2019, 07:53:25 AM »
I'm running a crash test, betting on one single number, and always the same (ok I had to reveal my HG! 😄) but first with a 1:37 ratio. I began with 300u bankroll, am at 7013 now (fun mode obviously!). It was just to stress the core idea. Of course variance is too high but it is just a test. Waiting for an inspiration to solve the riddle...

Third

« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2019, 08:03:25 AM »
it is just a test. Waiting for an inspiration to solve the riddle...

This is how you will discover many helpful and hidden things. :)

The following users thanked this post: Nisayon

Nisayon

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2019, 08:45:47 AM »
it is just a test. Waiting for an inspiration to solve the riddle...

This is how you will discover many helpful and hidden things. :)
First thing I already discovered, the core idea is right! Now looking for "nuggets" in order to make it playable... Any help is welcome! 😆

« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2019, 09:02:34 AM »
I'm running a crash test, betting on one single number, and always the same (ok I had to reveal my HG! 😄) but first with a 1:37 ratio. I began with 300u bankroll, am at 7013 now (fun mode obviously!). It was just to stress the core idea. Of course variance is too high but it is just a test. Waiting for an inspiration to solve the riddle...

Me too am playing this kind of systems but mainly with 2 numbers and long mild negative prog.

What do you mean with "first" 1:37 ratio?
Mean you assess periodically the score and change the divisor next?

The following users thanked this post: Third, Nisayon

Nisayon

« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2019, 09:19:28 AM »

Me too am playing this kind of systems but mainly with 2 numbers and long mild negative prog.

What do you mean with "first" 1:37 ratio?
Mean you assess periodically the score and change the divisor next?
The 1:37 ratio means that the divisor is calculated every 37 numbers without a hit. I assume I expect myself to hit every 37 numbers, if not the divisor goes up. It was just a first test to see what happens, with a 1:60 ratio divisor things should become easier.
I use a mild negative progression, too. That goes up and down following the hit ratio, trying to bring it back to 1:37

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo

« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2019, 09:48:40 AM »
Thank you.

Just because you are still testing I suggest you to test also with 2 numbers.
And remember you can't really trust fun mode  :-\

The following users thanked this post: Nisayon

Nisayon

« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2019, 10:42:09 AM »
Thank you.

Just because you are still testing I suggest you to test also with 2 numbers.
And remember you can't really trust fun mode  :-\
Thank you for the suggestion, I will go with two numbers. Do you pick them randomly or..?
I practice with Roulette Xtreme. But I had fair experience with online RNG, often losing in fun mode and winning in real 😄

« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2019, 10:48:19 AM »
Generally I pick the first two numbers which hit four times. Three times too work as well. I try to choose numbers which are performing above their expectation.

Usually I go on with the same numbers.
When another number outscores the selected number by at least two hits I pick it and discard the old one.

Nisayon

« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2019, 01:56:53 PM »
Generally I pick the first two numbers which hit four times. Three times too work as well. I try to choose numbers which are performing above their expectation.

Usually I go on with the same numbers.
When another number outscores the selected number by at least two hits I pick it and discard the old one.
Just tried with two numbers (always the same two, I wanted this to be a crash test though it doesn't crash at all!) and reached +10.013 units (I started from 300). Seems much more stable, with much lower variance. With an important bankroll it could be already playable!
One question, for betting amount I considered the two numbers as one, going up and down (when indicated by the game) with both always. Do you do something different, differentiating one number from the other with two separates bet managements..?
Anyway, thank you so much for the advice!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 02:05:02 PM by Nisayon »

« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2019, 02:23:18 PM »
Usually I manage the two numbers as one.
But many tweaks are possible in terms of money management, like adding one chip on a single number after every time it hits if it's performing great.

In terms of stability and variance I think 3 numbers is the best selection, aiming to shorter sessions with slightly higher chip value.

Check It out  ;)