Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: The Dozen Drive  (Read 8651 times)

Third

Re: The Dozen Drive
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2019, 10:31:17 PM »
I don't see any reason for the zero to affect things, in the way that you have described it.  In any sequence of Dozens, the zero represents a "universal miss" where all Dozens miss equally.  This can be especially hurtful if your progression is limited because the zero has stolen one of the positions in the sequence that you needed.  If I was in the middle of one of these types of "limited progressions", I would immediately cease betting until a new pattern appeared. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:33:15 PM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: eddie

eddie

« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2019, 10:37:30 PM »
I’m actually not playing until a zero appears. After the zero pops up, I wait for the basic dozen drive trigger and play it for 4 spins.So far I haven’t had a b2b loss in 3 days.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2019, 10:59:07 PM »
Since the zero causes all selections to miss equally, I don't see how it would have an effect?

palestis

« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2019, 11:02:43 PM »
This is anecdotal but I've observed that dozen drive has an extremely high hit rate immeditley after a zero appears.
For example: 0,32,16,4
Anyone else notice this?
Eddie what you noticed is a coincidence. If you play long enough you will find that it makes no difference.
Waiting for the 0 to appear first is also not a good idea. You are missing a lot of winning opportunities.
Those who have been around roulettes long enough know that 0's come in packs.

eddie

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2019, 12:43:01 AM »
I'm not making any claims. Just observing an anomaly that so far has had a positive effect.
Would any of you suggest a legit way of testing this?

Stratege

« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2019, 06:01:50 AM »
EDDIE, you say that you observed an anomaly with a positive effect. An adage says "the gap is the rule, the balance the exception". This means that there are situations of repetition (positive difference), situations of absence (negative difference), and more rarely situations of equilibrium. Then, your implicit theory is that when the zero comes, a phenomenon would influence the next roulette turns, not a single round but several! So if the ball comes on the zero, chance would become predictable for several rounds of roulette to form a micro-balance! 3 days of observation every 37 spins is few shots. On a dozen, you can find for example 150 units in advance and after the opposite. It’s useless to provide a test because there is no real theory to build because there is not a real phenomenon to observe.  :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:06:23 AM by Stratege »

eddie

« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2019, 06:40:43 AM »
Stratege, Thanks for your input. Just to be clear...I'm not claiming to have a theory. I appreciate the rationale of your adage. But it's interesting that certain phenomena is privileged over others. For example, Palestis correctly states that zero's once they appear tend to come in bunches. What is that if not phenomena? If it's observable, why not test it? Perhaps there's something we're missing by using conventional wisdom. Based on the responses, this approach should fail eventually. I'll report if and when it does.

Stratege

« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2019, 07:20:01 AM »
Yes, you do not have a theory, I mean that you have formulated a hypothesis (with an implicit postulate nevertheless) but that there is not an identified phenomenon. Over time the hypotheses evolve and become finer. The observation of Palestis is explicable. A number comes in spaced and other times in a cluster. But the statistical distribution respects immutable laws, except in particular cases where the laws between them, in a way, collide with multiple compressions and form phenomena which are no longer completely unpredictable. I speak of this in a message (philosophy section, topic "alchemy and chance", message: three major concepts with the wheel). The 3 major phenomena of chance that interest players have imperfect moments and the goal is to understand how these moments come and then what techniques can take advantage.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 07:23:25 AM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: Third, eddie

MickyP

« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2019, 07:36:41 AM »
There is nothing special about the zero except the colour. The pocket is identical to each and every pocket of the remaining 36 numbers. The phenomenon that causes the zero to repeat or bunch has the same effect on all the other numbers that come up in a 37 spin cycle. In short its the law of thirds. Approximately 12 numbers will repeat in a 37 spin cycle.

If the wheel has an obvious bias then the affected numbers will show more often with the ball landing in that segment of the wheel.

I have suggested using landed numbers within a cycle as a Dozen Drive option to minimize chip outlay and capitalize on higher payouts.

It's good to study every possible advantage that the basic foundation of the approach may bring. Thorough testing is always advisable. 

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third, eddie

Stratege

« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2019, 08:31:21 AM »
MickyP, I reread in more detail your first post. Indeed, waiting for 2 dozens and playing 4 spins only
is an excellent base. A European mathematician, 110 years ago, proposed a similar way for simple chances. He called it a "gap reducer". I have tested this type of gap reducer for simple chances and there is a lot to say about it. The breaks of the game prevent to meet the long series of losses, that is why the stability is better.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:33:19 AM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

MickyP

« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2019, 08:15:02 AM »
It seems I'm 110 years behind the times. I wonder why Scepticus didn't pick up on that fact...lol He could have had years of fun before I caught up....lol

Stratege

« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2019, 08:46:11 AM »
If this "gap reducer" is your discovery, it's all your honor. We apologize for not being so old ! I already had the visit of Skepticus, he did not agree with my explanation on an obvious. He has the right to consume his "right to the contradiction", to play the opposite game of others, but sometimes it is ruinous!  :D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:05:48 AM by Stratege »

MickyP

« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2019, 09:20:36 AM »
I don't dispute the fact you presented, in fact it's nice to know that I used findings of a mathematician from 110 years ago to base the method upon.
I was not attacking you at all. The facts speak for themselves and this approach does produce a high hit rate.

I think I did mention in another post that I developed this approach by the study I conducted on Palestis Single Dozen System. We use good info from others to further our cause and roulette has been studied since the game was created. To come up with something unique in this day and age is not very likely but like roulette it's always possible.

MickyP

« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2019, 09:23:13 AM »
It seems I'm 110 years behind the times. I wonder why Scepticus didn't pick up on that fact...lol He could have had years of fun before I caught up....lol

I was making fun at myself.  ;D

Stratege

« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2019, 09:48:12 AM »
I understood your humor and I answered you with humor. Your way of reducing the gaps is very good, it's a very good base. I invite Scepticus  8) to meditate on your "gap reducer" since it is bright  ::)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:50:02 AM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP