Author Topic: How To Bet?  (Read 713 times)

Third

How To Bet?
« on: November 10, 2018, 11:49:23 PM »
Mr. Perfect, I have gotten to the point to where I can identify 3-4 numbers that are likely to hit within the next 9 spins because they will be hitting above expectation.  What would you suggest as the best method for betting these numbers?

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Mako

Re: How To Bet?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 01:26:31 AM »
If your bet selection is tight, positive progression.  I use 1-5-25 when chasing repeaters, works well...if again your selection criteria is on point.

gizmotron

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 05:52:04 AM »
Mr. Perfect, I have gotten to the point to where I can identify 3-4 numbers that are likely to hit within the next 9 spins because they will be hitting above expectation.  What would you suggest as the best method for betting these numbers?

Here is how the real world of gambling works to your advantage. You have a sense for when recognizable occurrences of things that you like to feature in your style of play hit the way that you like it. You are as sure as a fart in a space suit that you know what is going on. If it stinks the way that you like it then "go for it."  But like almost all of us experts you have no clue what the next ten minutes will hold. You need to gain a skill for what to do if your pet trick does not work for you.

You are hot for 4 numbers in the next 9 spins.  Well guess what? 4 times 9 is 36. You are balancing the payoff for 4 numbers at at time and hitting in 9 spins.

I suggest to you to try out the real world value of that balanced system against the real world value of variance. When you get a taste for winning or losing in terms of nine spins at a time and big world results for each set of nine spins then you will gain real experience that will really give you the answer to your original question.

Time to exhaust yourself in the real world of many 9 step sequences. Then you will be able to answer your own question.

I'm only answering this because it was an honest question.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 07:29:43 AM »
Third...
   For numbers above expectatation,   most profitable is to bet maximum, flat bet.
   If you wish to play progression for whatever reason, lower your base unit value.
  It helps to use positive progressions if your bet selection is really hits above expectation and you can play longer sessions.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, rimsky

Third

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 10:03:06 AM »
Thanks guys! Wow, so ya, that does make so much sense!  Flat bet and move into a positive progression.  So moving into a positive progression, is there some kind of formula you follow like unit size = profit/x?

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 11:16:50 PM »
Positive progression is required to maximise win with minimum risk. It just make sense to bet higher with their money not yours, doesn't it?
   If you are sure that you got an edge, limit your bet to fraction of your bankroll per bet.
   Simplest example: bet per number 1:100 of your bankroll. If your bank is 100, you bet 1 per number. When your bank is 200 bet 2 per number...300- bet 3 per number...ets.
    When you get more experience,  you can fine tune fraction of your bankroll better... for more edge you can get away with higher fractions, for less edge less agressive betting is required. 
   You can Google around a bit about Kelly criteria and Klotz criteria..  it will provide interesting reading about the subject of your interest. 

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, rimsky, Third