New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Has anyone heard of Iprologic?  (Read 156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Winmore

Has anyone heard of Iprologic?
« on: November 02, 2018, 04:36:42 PM »
I've tried many different systems some with good success until it doesn't work. Basically every system that's progressive has a way of taking back everything won and then some.

I recently came a cross Iprologic.com.. they are making some huge claims that it's 99% successful. It costs an arm and a leg but could be worth it if it preforms as they claim it does..

I'm a believer that if something is to good to be true it probably isn't.. however I try to be open minded.. and I am a risk take after all..

Has anyone used this system or know anything about it?

Full disclosure - I have no financial interest in this system (or any other).. Just looking for info on it.
 

scepticus

Re: Has anyone heard of Iprologic?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 05:19:40 PM »
A 99% Guarantee still leaves 1% probability of a loss  so how can they guarantee you will never lose no matter the outcome ?

Avoid  !  !    If they can win THOUSANDS a day why the need to sell it  ?

 
The following users thanked this post: solaris