New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Migrant caravans  (Read 2382 times)

gizmotron

Re: Migrant caravans
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2018, 02:38:17 PM »
Yep, Pelosi is back. And if they don't want her then enough Republicans are going to vote for her to make sure they get her just in case. She's the gift that keeps on giving.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:50:40 PM by gizmotron »

The following users thanked this post: mr j

scepticus

« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2018, 02:46:23 PM »
"Santa is a fraud "?Another of my "delusions " gone-  and I  was so looking forward  to Xmas and Santa's presents for me  !   :D

mr j

« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2018, 02:47:37 PM »
Watch the next two years. The Dems (House) will do nothing more than GO AFTER Trump on anything/everything including an impeachment ATTEMPT.
Ken

gizmotron

« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2018, 02:54:45 PM »
Watch the next two years. The Dems (House) will do nothing more than GO AFTER Trump on anything/everything including an impeachment ATTEMPT.
Ken

Did you get a load of her speech last night? She's the modal of cooperation and bipartisanship. Now all she has to do is claim that Trump won't play along. It's all a setup. She's just waiting to kick him in the balls.

mr j

« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »
Is your state governor Rep or Dem?

gizmotron

« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2018, 03:15:01 PM »
yes.

mr j

« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2018, 03:23:04 PM »
Yes? Okay.

gizmotron

« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2018, 03:33:55 PM »
Yes? Okay.

Does your state have income taxes? I'm tired of subsidizing high income tax states with those old state tax right-offs. Responsible states have been paying for those states for decades. Now they are paying it back. Pelosi will try to get those right offs back. You watch.

MickyP

« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2018, 11:56:40 AM »
The election outcomes will slow the process down but will provide for presentations to be watertight. The possible impeachment of President Trump is hot air as the Democrats have much to hide. I'm surprised that Hillary is still a free woman.

https://youtu.be/Z2YsSNI1U80

This is a documentary I watched about Honduras and the United States link to the poverty and currently the caravans moving to the US boarder.

President Obama and Sec of State Hillary Clinton are mentioned in the video. I will look for other sources to confirm the presented information. If anyone can add to this, please do.

mr j

« Reply #174 on: November 09, 2018, 03:00:42 AM »

MickyP

« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2018, 06:03:37 AM »
Ken, the video you posted sounds much like my back yard so I can relate to your frustrations.

Below is a story posted on "Zelda's Ride Page" on Facebook and it reminded me a lot of you...

Jaco Wessels
6 November at 12:21

I live in Somerset West. In what could probably be described as a "better suburb"
I was installing a light in my garage and it was well past dusk. Probably around 20h00 hours when my dog barked. She never really does, especially when we are home. But we have the odd bird that goes for her food bowl every now and again so I thought that was it. But the mains were switched off and my youngest was busy throwing some light with a torch where I was fiddling when he said there is someone in the property. I though he was joking but could see he was concerned. So I took the torch and grabbed a gholf club which I haven't used in 7 years and ventured outside.
And there he was. Armed with half a brick and coming at me. So with the torch in one hand I swung the club with the other and could hear his teeth giving way. He then threw, but missed. I don't know if he is just kak at throwing bricks or whether he was tossing it to lighten his load to have a quicker getaway but he then went for the corner of the property furthest away from the gholf-club-wielding-middle-aged-guy - with a torch. I followed.
His buddy was outside the fence still, trying to get at me or scare me off, but could not get over the fence and tried throwing rocks, but kept missing. At this point perp 1 pulled a knife and came for me. So I ignored the oke on the outside and went for the knife wielding F%/&'s ribs. He managed a passing small cut on my hand as he lunged but was met with the 3-wood more or less below the nose in a perfect tennis back-hand - as I am left handed.
This made him decide to jump. The fence to the neighbour, as it seemed easier to get across but he got stuck on that for a second or two due to seriously sharp spikes atop the vinracrete and took a few blows to the back and the head while negotiating his way through the spikes-thingy, until the 3-wood gave up and its head came off landing in the neighbour's back yard more or less in sync with the now less courageous asshole, intent on leaving without his brick, some of his clothing and most of his teeth.
I then came back to get the "sweep", it's close to 50 years old and solid. And I thought it would be easier to explain afterwards than some other weapons, took the jeep and the youngster and went looking for the two. The unharmed bugger with the backpack. And the one with the now seriously swollen right cheek who will have to chew left-ish from now on. But could not find them.
Gave up half an hour later and called security and the cops. Gave them a good description. Finished the work on the new light and switched on the mains again.
Reason I post this is simple. I will no longer be a victim. If you come at me I will come at you. That is the only way. We have to take back our country. We have to stop hiding and relying on cops and systems. Take it back whichever way you can. In my case, I gave up gholf a long time ago. I sucked at it. And would have broken the 3-wood years ago around a tree anyway had I kept on playing. So breaking it tonight was no loss, it was inevitable.
To someone out there it indicated that this house is no longer a soft target. I call the cops after I'm done. He will have to focus on 2 things going forward from here. The neighbours never played gholf and likely are less pissed-off at society than me so he should try his luck that side of the fence rather, and secondly he would need to choose his food for its softness rather than taste. So if you see an oke in Somerset West who suddenly eat bananas and naartjies mostly. He is not a vegan by choice. Its called the 3-wood diet.
Let us stop being keyboard warriors and start being activists. This numbnutts with the tooth problem don't live in my neighbourhood. He is a criminal. Here and where he lives. We need to tackle them head-on - here and where he lives. Period.
The neighbours weren't home. So tomorrow I will have to go round and explain why they have half a gholf club in their rose garden. I went to look for him there first. But his route of departure was clear even as I approached their front gate I could see white rose petals all the way down the driveway and none left on the thorny bush which forms their hedge.next to their front gate. I suppose a rose bush in bloom looks a lot friendlier than the freshly discovered spikes atop a wall when one finds oneself in a hurry.
But Half-a-Smile will not willingly scale my fence again. There is no reason he should know why there were no lights on. Or why this crazy old man came lunging out the dark garage. For all he knows I am deranged and attack friend and foe alike.
If there are lights on next time he passes he will be pretty sure this crazy bloke is home. If the lights are off when he pass, it will be tough to convince him nobody is home too.
Ride safe. Ride proud.

mr j

« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2018, 02:00:25 PM »
Yep, everyone here has their OWN section to live. Whites, blacks, Asians, Russians, Mexicans, Jews etc. etc.
One of the most segregated cities in the US/world.

Ken

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »
An uninvited guest...what is the difference between a tourist, an immigrant and a refuge?
The duration of stay, eventually we are all living and leaving this world, no matter if you are king or beggar.

Where the gypsies are coming from??

mr j

MickyP

« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2018, 12:14:39 PM »
Although I feel compassion for the migrant families; an unnecessary hardship to say the least, I support President Trump on defending the United States from ILLEGAL entry into its territory.

The people in the caravan have been offered asylum in Mexico but have rejected it so they are no longer asylum seekers but economic migrants who will earn money in the US and send it out of the country. A totally different story.