Author Topic: Migrant caravans  (Read 10367 times)

Jake007

Re: Migrant caravans
« Reply #315 on: April 24, 2019, 03:50:46 AM »
Micky... I totally get the migrant caravans... but IMO its a small fraction of the immigration pouring into the states.  OK... walk around downtown Los Angeles and Im one of the few people who doesnt look illegal :) But from what Ive read most illegals are people who came legally and then overstayed their visas and never left the US... I know a few people from eastern Europe who have done this. Great people but still doesnt make it right. Look at whats going on in California. I travel in/out of the US often and probably 7 out of every 10 flights are coming in from Asia. Theres a massive influx of asians into the state here and the media never covers it (although local news has a few times). There are hotels up and down the entire state filled with Asians renting rooms by the month and having anchor babies here. Nothing at all is being done about it. They are also parking their money here in real estate which is getting ridiculous. You hear stories all the time of a house going up for sale for $1 million and Asians will fight over it... no loan needed, all cash offers. My neighbor is a house painter and he said there was literally a fight between two parties inside a house he was working on. Suitcases filled with cash. The regular person cant do that. s*** is getting out of hand and this is something that no one really wants to discuss. Anyhow, Ive rambled on enough. Just burns me up though. Im closing escrow on a $2 mill house right now on 1.5 acres in SoCal... its probably worth no more than $250K thirty miles outside of Paris. Prices are insane here but Im stuck because of family and biz stuff.

MickyP

« Reply #316 on: April 24, 2019, 01:42:48 PM »
Reyth has been reincarnated and is now THIRD.

THIRD REYTH.... join the dots and salute....HAHAHA

ahlidap

« Reply #317 on: April 24, 2019, 01:54:39 PM »
Reyth has been reincarnated and is now THIRD.

THIRD REYTH.... join the dots and salute....HAHAHA

Strange things happen among the pixel fighters..

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Jake007

« Reply #318 on: April 24, 2019, 01:57:54 PM »
THIRD is Reyth? Serious? I cant tell if you are joking or not  8)

MickyP

« Reply #319 on: April 24, 2019, 02:10:10 PM »
https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php/topic,2615.0.html

Read the thread. I had to add some humour into the mix because it's a touchy subject and some get nappy rashes, much like the Dems...lol.