Author Topic: Migrant caravans  (Read 9412 times)

mr j

Re: Migrant caravans
« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2019, 09:42:35 PM »
Pretty accurate post and?

scepticus

« Reply #301 on: February 06, 2019, 10:11:51 PM »
Pretty accurate post and?
;D ;D
and - Micky P accused ME of feeling " superior " to others .
and- you think newbies come here to learn from " experienced losers "  !

mr j

« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2019, 01:27:17 AM »
I think newbies (rookies) are being duped from a few veteran members. You have to understand, newer members look at post counts. The higher number of posts PLUS a large number of THANK YOUS, must mean that person knows what they are talking about. The sad reality is, they dont. If the rookie reads and plays (real money) 85% of the nonsense on this board, they get screwed over in the end. The rookies RELY on the veteran players/members. I feel bad for them.

scepticus

« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2019, 01:31:46 PM »
I think. Mr J . that new members are being duped by those members- veteran and otherwise -  who claim that profiting from  betting roulette is easy .

mr j

« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2019, 04:58:23 PM »
If you are willing to close your pie hole and not be lazy,,,,,,,it is semi-easy.

scepticus

« Reply #305 on: February 07, 2019, 08:18:01 PM »
Well ken   semi-easy is at least a different way  ;D

mr j

« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2019, 08:56:02 PM »
We dont agree and I dont care. I lose nothing.

Ken

Rinad

« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2019, 11:34:48 PM »

no need to put down newbies Mr J.   what is the point ?  help them if you wish to do so but lay off the constant "put-down" that you do about newbies. have a little respect please. thank you.

Rinad

MickyP

« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2019, 02:28:57 AM »

I was a newbie to the forum just like all other members were at some time. I spent a great deal of time as a visitor to the forum before I signed up so I was pretty familiar with the members who posted on a regular basis.Third, oops sorry, I meant Reyth was a safe bridge who connected new members to the forum and calmed the waters when the going got rough. That is gone now as we don't have an active moderator any more.

Ken is simply straight forward and if people heed his words they may learn a thing or two.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Rinad

Rinad

« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2019, 05:10:43 AM »

I anderstand Micky, it is just that newbies if they come to a forum looking or just interested to learn things they dont know about will more likely not ask questions in fear that they are going to be made fun of and therefore wont ever participate. not everyone is the same but if this forum is about sharing and helping I think we should try to lay a better floor plan. if we get annoyed because we hear the same dumb statements maybe we should just not even respond. and let who ever want to take on the stupid questions just do so, dont you agree ?
showing that we are all that and that some dont know crap because they are newbies dont do anything in ways of showing that there is a better way to play roulette if you can do this or that.
is creating offending arguments the same as "being a straight shooter" ?
just sad that this forrum could be so much greater in ways of sharing , asking questions, explaining ideas, ect....yes there are a lot of systems and talks that are posted on this forum and that is the best feature here, but when i read conversations that are ongoing about who has the biggest one here (figure of speech), it makes me want to check that tree and said " cant you just have a normal, nice talk to people" who dont know as much as you do ever ? is that so f...hard ?
anyway maybe someday a light bulb will go on, who knows, miracles happen every single days right ?

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: mr j, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #310 on: February 17, 2019, 01:59:42 AM »
https://youtu.be/j9PAAlJV3pk

Must watch. This video helps to understand the fuss about the wall and defines the values of the two political parties in the USA.
The Q & A at the end is just as good and the comments below the video are the cherry on the cake.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #311 on: February 17, 2019, 02:24:31 AM »
"D' Sousa, is indeed a man of acknowledge an individual intellect. In his seminars you know without doubt he works hard to bring the people the truth and not the lies that others try to bestowed upon us. We all can learn a lot from him and use his words and learn from it in our own lives:"

Just one of the many comments praising Dinesh.

The lessons this video provides can and should be applied to roulette and to life in general.
Sometimes getting to the truth requires hard work.

MickyP

« Reply #312 on: February 17, 2019, 12:51:35 PM »
https://youtu.be/EXtfQD0lKAE

A revealing speech about the leftist cause and the branding of opposition to their cause.

Here again, this can be applied to every day life and shows how important the life of a small man is in the bigger picture of a nation.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #313 on: Yesterday at 09:13:02 PM »
So.... NO Collusion!

The wall is going up and the caravans continue with greater numbers.

The Dems are running around like headless chickens screaming impeachment but don't have a reason to initiate proceeding.

The Fake News channels are still mumbling collusion but the new buzzword is now Obstruction.

All this while they enjoy cake made by a booming economy that became a reality under the leadership of President Trump.

Sanctuary cities don't want the illegal immigrants... it's panic mode for Nancy and her green team. They say it's illegal and immoral for the "caravaners" to be bused into sanctuary cities. How STRANGE!

Jake007

« Reply #314 on: Today at 03:33:02 AM »

I meant Reyth was a safe bridge who connected new members to the forum and calmed the waters when the going got rough. That is gone now as we don't have an active moderator any more.

Where did Reyth go anyhow? Miss the guy... lots of great input!