New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Migrant caravans  (Read 2380 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Re: Migrant caravans
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 01:13:22 PM »
I care about Trump, gives me good laughs!  ;D

gizmotron

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2018, 04:00:16 PM »
Why are you people so worried about 7000 Hondurans coming here on foot or by the back of a truck? One third of the world's Honduran population is already here. And this ridiculous blame game of civil hate. Who is it that has been on the hate bandwagon every since  the 2016 election when the expected outcome went south like a duck in winter? And she, the HildaBeast herself said that the time for being civil will be after we take over power.

I've got one thing, and it's already promised. Trump will close the border cutting off the loopholes. Until we get a wall and better immigration laws we should build a few UN styled interment camps on the border and let the opportunistic fakers camp out until they can be processed under current immigration laws. Let's call them Sanctuary Cities as a joke. Anyone captured trying to leave an internment camp will be immediately deported. They will all get their due justice under the watchful eyes of a caring Donald Trump. None of them will be exposed to all the sweat shops and human slave trading that many would have faced had they been released. They can learn English while they wait.

Oh, that would be treating potential voters harshly. That's not a good idea for the squeamish.

Watch how fast Mexico deals with all of them and the thousands more that come on a daily basis once they see that border close. Just waiting for harvest season to end.  Don't want to wreck crops. This is going to be fun to watch.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

mr j

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 04:08:12 PM »
Funny thing though, I think Mexico will DO SOMETHING to help out and thats great. My QUESTION however, what happens to them? They dont disappear into thin air. Mexico does NOT have the resources to deal with them LONG TERM so, what happens?

Ken

BlueAngel

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »
Concentration camps, like those of the Nazis at Poland.

gizmotron

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 04:14:54 PM »
Funny thing though, I think Mexico will DO SOMETHING to help out and thats great. My QUESTION however, what happens to them? They dont disappear into thin air. Mexico does NOT have the resources to deal with them LONG TERM so, what happens?

Ken

We get new immigration laws and an E-verify system that is run by a competent credit card processing company. We end chain migration. People come here on merit. We go back to legal immigration.

gizmotron

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2018, 04:17:45 PM »
Concentration camps, like those of the Nazis at Poland.

No. UN styled refugee camps where workers, in this case people sitting on their asses, actually make it out alive. We'll put people like you into concentration camps.

BlueAngel

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »
Great, it'd be amazing to train them...on table tennis of course, hope you didn't put anything nasty in your mind! 8)

mr j

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2018, 04:27:39 PM »
You cant E-verify people that are not in an ALREADY set-up system. Jose says he's a good guy, no criminal history, no ID etc. Now what do you do with Jose? Maybe he does have an ID. Is it fake? Is it even him? Do you take his word? (lol)

Myself living here in the US, yes you can do all the checks on me the government wants. Not to mention, I do *NOT* want anymore people let into the country REGARDLESS of status. The country is already too much in debt !!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see that caravan? Thats roughly 35K per person, per year to SUPPORT. Your country sucks, oh well, not my problem.

gizmotron

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2018, 04:29:40 PM »
Great, it'd be amazing to train them...on table tennis of course, hope you didn't put anything nasty in your mind! 8)

Why do liberal people live out there lives in fake imaginary Utopian futures. It's always if some other guy did this or that then they would be in star trek world. Their misery is always someone else's fault.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

mr j

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2018, 04:31:52 PM »
"Their misery is always someone else's fault" >> Half correct. Their misery is always someone else's debt/burden.

MickyP

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2018, 04:35:56 PM »
Sanctuary city work camps; sounds good because the camps will be on the boarder and building the wall needs to be completed. Labour on tap. As they work they can be processed for legal immigration. Of course they will have housing (tents or prefab) clean water, food, medical and a small income. Non of this concentration camp crap.
Families must be kept together. Children must be treated with care.
Going back to legal immigration with no sanctuary city carrots and completing the wall is a very good start.

BlueAngel

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2018, 04:37:17 PM »
Trump is calling the firing squad as we speak, they demand to dig their own graves in order not the patrols have to do it, they are picking up the shovels in the middle of the desert, they thought they've found the promise land, the American dream...!

mr j

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2018, 04:39:15 PM »
I DON'T WANT THEM HERE, PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me whatever name you desire.

MickyP

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2018, 04:56:12 PM »
Don't get so fired up Ken. BA is doing his best to get you fired up and he may be succeeding.
Have faith in your government under President Trump. He is open to legal immigration as the only way to enter the United States.
Do you not have a migrant worker program in place for your farms  (harvest time can be labour intensive)? If you do, will these caravans not contaminate the migrant workforce? Migrant workers must have work visas or papers of some sort.

mr j

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2018, 04:59:40 PM »
I cant stand my country being in debt, under ANY president. It drives me nuts. A good living (here) is not free OR should NOT be free.