New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Migrant caravans  (Read 2378 times)

MickyP

Migrant caravans
« on: October 28, 2018, 07:48:11 AM »
The United States is facing a crisis with the first big migrant caravan now moving through Mexico to the US boarder. The prize is a sanctuary city in the US.
The migrant crisis faced by Europe is no different. Mass migration without necessary vetting is a disaster waiting to happen. The powers that gave the green light to mass migration did not think the issue though . What measures are in place to correct the failure of the plan.

How do you think the saga on the US southern boarder will go? Will it destabilise the whole region and will the US be able to stop it without bloodshed?

Mako

Re: Migrant caravans
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 09:43:35 AM »
A bunch of Honduran moms and their kids will get to the border, request asylum, fill out the paperwork, and be denied.

End of story.

Don’t let Fox work you up...remember that all media, left and right, make money off of your fear. Lots of it. Don’t let them. Refuse to buy in. Try to critically think whenever they present you with something that makes your pulse race. They do it for a reason, and that reason is not national pride, that’s for sure... ;)

We make endless fun of “slots”players, who get suckered by the pretty graphics and cute noises. Don’t be a slots player when it comes to manufactured media stories designed to entice you. And this goes to those on both sides of the aisle.

Bigger problems to worry about Micky...like finishing that Finals method discussion in the other thread!  :)

The following users thanked this post: Rinad

ignatus

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 09:53:50 AM »

Mike

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 10:07:10 AM »
A bunch of Honduran moms and their kids will get to the border, request asylum, fill out the paperwork, and be denied.
Ah but they're not, they seem to be mostly young men. Illegal immigration into the USA has been going on for decades, but this is different and an alarming development.

In depth analysis by youtuber Stefan Molyneux. He goes off on a tangent towards the end, but he is always thought provoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-AoXo9uKMk

Mike

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 10:49:54 AM »
Don’t let Fox work you up...remember that all media, left and right, make money off of your fear. Lots of it. Don’t let them. Refuse to buy in. Try to critically think whenever they present you with something that makes your pulse race. They do it for a reason, and that reason is not national pride, that’s for sure... ;)
Mako,
I agree that we should all think critically about the media's presentation of events, but the fact that they have something to gain has no bearing on the truth of the actual events themselves.

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 11:08:31 AM »

Bigger problems to worry about Micky...like finishing that Finals method discussion in the other thread!  :)

I gave my pound of flesh to the thread and it's up to all who are interested to use what there is or continue the discussion.

To me, Fox News is one of the reliable news channels. Very little if any fake news comes out of Fox News. CNN (Clinton News Network) on the other hand are the kings of fear mongering and fake news. Very selective and biased coverage of the news.

The caravans coming up are the result of a number of things. Firstly, the USA has very poor immigration laws and the Democrats are holding back reform. Sanctuary cities are a big juicy carrot for illegal immigrants. Central American countries may have taken the migrant movement into Europe as a reason for the current situation with the caravans. It is all very well organised.

Any person entering another country/state illegally is committing a crime yet this is acceptable and the person/people when arrested are simply set free. Governments turn a blind eye to crimes committed by migrants, especially in Europe.

Illegal entry into other countries is a worldwide problem that limits the freedom and resources of legal residents and citizens.

People need to be governed and there needs to be respect for the law.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 11:12:13 AM »
They are desperate for a crisis before the midterms. Cue Soros funded caravans and pipe-bombs without postmarks and other forms of self-licking ice-cream.

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »
Although the conspiracy theory sounds plausible it is still heartbreaking to see images of young children enduring hardships like this. I'm  sure there is a solution at hand but somehow the march goes on. There is embeded evil whichever way you look at it. My heart goes out to these people.

I'm sure bad elements are taking full advantage of the situation and promoting it to achieve their own agenda. What a cruel world we live in.

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 11:58:56 AM »
If anything tragic happens I will be very sickened. I hope it all backfires and the perpetrators get egg on their chin and that the vulnerable people get well looked after.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 12:14:25 PM »
Caravans of gypsy scam sellers have overran forums and you are telling me about some people who are a continent away?!  ;D

These people knew the situation at US before they begun their trip, whether they are desperate or foolish it's solely their problem.

If you'd came to my yard and released your garbage I'd gather them and threw it back at your house simply because if YOU have a problem I don't have to make it mine by tolerating your abusive and illegal actions...if you get my drift.

mr j

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2018, 12:47:03 PM »
Does your house have open borders? (No) Then why should your country?

mr j

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2018, 12:54:54 PM »
Thank God Obama is not still in office !!!!

mr j

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2018, 01:06:28 PM »
  you are telling me about some people who are a continent away?!  ;D

So now, you are NOT interested in *MY* country or Trump? Must be nice to cherry pick the issues.

Ken