Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: I just have to post it!!  (Read 1339 times)

mr j

Re: I just have to post it!!
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2018, 10:42:25 PM »
I dont recall this after Obama was elected? HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-crGlxX5c

mr j

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2018, 10:42:52 PM »
A person cant debate with someone who is bias, regardless if its roulette or politics. Your mind is made up BEFORE the posts. You are a hypocrite and I guess that is your right. If you feel the earth is flat, is there any point arguing with you? Not really. (just as example).

You could have ten posters attack you and you'll still think its flat. Point being for YOU loony lefties, please have the ***SAME*** standards/punishments for BOTH sides of the isle.You might not think Roseanne should be fired but lets see a poll done on 10,000 lefties and see what it looks like.

bump

Mako

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2018, 10:43:34 PM »
A person cant debate with someone who is bias, regardless if its roulette or politics. Your mind is made up BEFORE the posts. You are a hypocrite and I guess that is your right. If you feel the earth is flat, is there any point arguing with you? Not really. (just as example).

You could have ten posters attack you and you'll still think its flat. Point being for YOU loony lefties, please have the ***SAME*** standards/punishments for BOTH sides of the isle.You might not think Roseanne should be fired but lets see a poll done on 10,000 lefties and see what it looks like.

Bias, no, just reality.  The media networks, both sides, are poisoning minds for dollars, and the people aren't sharp enough to understand they're being manipulated against each other.

<---- Voted for Bush, twice
<---- Not a Democrat
<---- Not interested in political party talking points, judges each issue independently from each other.
<---- Doesn't care what a "poll of 10,000 lefties" says about any topic, they're victims of tribalism, unwitting pawns in the game.
<---- Thinks the Earth is round, based on science and data, not based on what Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow tells me it is...  8)

mr j

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2018, 10:48:36 PM »
Thats the other thing/question......that word VICTIM.

VERY VERY VERY VERY few people are victims of anything. Guess where that came from as well? Yep, the left, again.

Ben Shapiro is a God. Your feelings dont care about facts. I would kiss the ground that guy walks on.

mr j

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2018, 10:52:46 PM »
"Thinks the Earth is round, based on science and data" >> I was only making a point regarding, when a person believes in something, one can NOT pry them away from that belief. Its near impossible.
Ken

mr j

mr j

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2018, 11:00:51 PM »
Every 4 years, the NY Times hands out their endorsement for the next president. Guess when the LAST time they endorsed a Conservative? 1956. Bias as f**k !!!!!!
I dont mind a bias left BUT at least admit it.

Mako

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2018, 11:03:38 PM »
"Thinks the Earth is round, based on science and data" >> I was only making a point regarding, when a person believes in something, one can NOT pry them away from that belief. Its near impossible.
Ken

Sadly, you may be right, but there is a small group that does change their mind if presented with facts and data.  Not many are in that group, truthfully 99% of Americans simply vote for the same party down the line that their parents did.

People who voted for Obama twice and then Trump fit that 1-2% mold, as do the Democrats I mentioned who overwhelmingly supported Reagan. 

It's less likely now as people are polarized due to all the reasons we've talked about, plus their wages and overall quality of life have been stagnant lately (easy to blame whichever is the opposition party basically) but if I go on an issue by issue basis, it's almost split right down the middle.

The right is correct on some fundamental platform issues, and the left is correct on some of their own fundamental platform issues as well.  And by right, I mean proven using results from States that adopted those particular strategies on certain issues.

So we can see when one idea worked versus the opposition party's idea, which may not have worked, and log it.  And when you get enough of those data points you realize that both parties are wrong just as often as they're right, it ironically comes down to a 50/50 split mostly.

If we could just work together, we'd find the "right" solutions if the actual parties themselves had no say in the solution haha.  Join me Ken, we'll form a third party and REALLY be looney, of that I can assure you.  It would not be boring, that I can promise.  :)

The following users thanked this post: mr j

mr j

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2018, 11:13:47 PM »
https://townhall.com/columnists/erichreimer/2018/07/09/the-walkaway-movement-is-taking-america-by-storm-n2498426 << I have tons of respect for these people. Listen, the left is not the same as it was 10/15/20 years ago.

mr j