Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Goldking-system  (Read 2022 times)

mr j

Re: Goldking-system
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2018, 01:27:38 PM »
"at about 10 spins a minute" >> Holy s**t, what B&M was that?

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2018, 01:36:53 PM »
not sure if you are trolling or are just blind to the term fair RNG ken  :)

The following users thanked this post: mr j, zibaanna, Third

Third

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 06:30:36 PM »
I don't post here much but I have made 19000 units from a 1000 unit starting bank in real money on a fair RNG with only one loss using a system I created from Ignatius' hints.....

cheers

Great job!  With such results I would suspect that the bankroll is actually too small?

Mako

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2018, 08:01:00 PM »
I'll just leave it here that in my experience. Positive progressions have led to some big wins and modest losses and negative progressions have led to modest wins or big losses. For this reason I prefer the former.

Repeats/Hot Numbers + Positive Progression = Best way to play for a non-AP player.

Every other circumstance, every other bet selection, seems to ultimately wind up quickly negative, no matter how many spins or simulations I throw at it. Not right away necessarily, there are some "decent" (ken term) non-repeater or hot number methods that can survive for a bit, but  only the above scenario has led to actual wins over time. 

It's to the point where I only seriously look at any play style that features the above, all others I test or talk about on the forums just because the game is a hobby and it's fun to try something new.  Often it gives me more education about what the wheel does...or CAN do...both positively and negatively. 

Mako

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2018, 10:42:22 PM »
Also, HardGrind you may want to think about privately sending Iggy your final system as a nice thank you to him for the inspiration he provided. 

You can put it under the guideline that he not reveal it if you'd prefer to keep it private.

Nice way to show appreciation for the level you've achieved.  8)