Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Goldking-system  (Read 1638 times)

ignatus

Re: Goldking-system
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2018, 07:26:15 AM »
and here is me thinking that " priceless " meant an HG. Silly me .
Methinks a " bestest " one is due shortly.

"Goldking" is by far, the most *profitable*,...although "winrate" may not be high, the way im playin it now, i'd say it should be VERY RARE/impossible to have a "complete loss", with a big enough BR, you will have minor drawdowns/losses, but never a "complete loss" (as can and will happen with a negative progression etc)....i Still say Goldking is my best one, ....it took some time to find the right progression levels but i think i found a good/working progression level now.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:28:02 AM by ignatus »

The following users thanked this post: Third

MickyP

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 09:13:10 AM »
Ignatus, looking at your attached file I noted that the "Amount Bet and Amount Won" is very similar. A slight swing of these totals will affect the end result dramatically. Just an observation.

dklee100

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 12:23:40 PM »

Hi Pm me I might have an idea?

scepticus

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 12:56:25 PM »
Now your bankroll is now 101705. jeez  !
What is that  in  real money ? Can you really fund it ?

ignatus

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2018, 10:49:06 PM »
well?  8)  What can i say... ?

Test 25u bets, Livespins

The following users thanked this post: Third

scepticus

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »
Wellyou could say that you have won with real money for a change. ;D

mr j

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2018, 11:20:14 PM »
Its not real money. Its very easy to bet a ton when its fake. As I have said before regarding ACTUAL situations at a B&M.

Would the average person have the nuts to bet "X" in a deep progression? ANSWER: No.

So should it count as "results"? I say no. Its B&M exact conditions or you have NOTHING !!!!!

Ken

The following users thanked this post: Geoffrey, SugTips, Optimistique

Geoffrey

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2018, 11:54:36 PM »
have to agree. No mather how good it looks in simulations. If the conditions aren't real it simply does not count.

Some of you know i'm a daytrade. Well in 'papertrading' everyone is capable of becoming a millionaire. But the real deal is hell of a lot different.

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Optimistique

mr j

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2018, 12:48:52 AM »
"If the conditions aren't real it simply does not count" >> 100% correct !!

The following users thanked this post: rovait, Geoffrey

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2018, 07:46:40 AM »
I don't post here much but I have made 19000 units from a 1000 unit starting bank in real money on a fair RNG with only one loss using a system I created from Ignatius' hints.....

cheers

The following users thanked this post: Mako, Third

MickyP

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2018, 11:10:39 AM »
I don't post here much but I have made 19000 units from a 1000 unit starting bank in real money on a fair RNG with only one loss using a system I created from Ignatius' hints.....

cheers

The red text is the feather in your cap. Creating your own method from "hints" in other posted systems is what it's all about. Your style of play and the parameters you set yourself are unique to you. It is almost an inbred natural behavior that defines your blueprint approach to the game.

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2018, 11:19:54 AM »
Thanks Micky I have been lurking around here for years in fact. The roulette would be no fun if we just copied other people's systems to the letter. This is a very tough game to beat and is in no way my bread and butter but I am beating the game for a small amount recreationally over the years.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

scepticus

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2018, 12:46:24 PM »
Hardgrind
I wouldn't class 19 THOUSAND as small beer ! Over how many years ?  Did you keep a note of your wins and losses ? Well done though  !

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2018, 12:55:42 PM »
Scepticus dude it took me roughly 5k spins at about 10 spins a minute, yesterday. I made a script to do my betting. I'm certain I just caught myself on the good side of variance this time. I've been fortunate enough to have had enough big wins over the years to confidently say I am in profit. My unit size and bankroll are very modest.

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2018, 01:14:38 PM »
I'll just leave it here that in my experience. Positive progressions have led to some big wins and modest losses and negative progressions have led to modest wins or big losses. For this reason I prefer the former.

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Optimistique