Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Goldking-system  (Read 1637 times)

ignatus

Goldking-system
« on: October 18, 2018, 06:17:19 PM »
This one is not worth 100$ it's not worth 1000$... i'd say it's priceless, my best so far,.. "Goldking-system",

credits to Mr.j- Mr.J was right, Mr.J was wrong, both is true^^

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

scepticus

Re: Goldking-system
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 10:00:26 PM »
65810 Bankroll needed ?  Explain please Ignatus. Is this REAL MONEY ?What kind of proigression.

mr j

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 10:46:06 PM »
edit

mr j

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 04:24:10 AM »
The thing about MPR, most (not all) of those systems are non-playable in a B&M or the BR is so crazy, an actual person would NEVER risk it live.

Ken

ignatus

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 06:20:04 AM »
The thing about MPR, most (not all) of those systems are non-playable in a B&M or the BR is so crazy, an actual person would NEVER risk it live.

Ken

well? not true, ....using a Positive progression, the "risk" would be less, imho, and you were right "bet max 2-4 numbers" BUT only you were wrong, because it's not acually 2-4 *numbers* it's just the clusterd bet design, the "inner numbers" within that particular cluster..(and that will be More numbers bet)

ignatus

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 06:24:06 AM »
65810 Bankroll needed ?  Explain please Ignatus. Is this REAL MONEY ?What kind of proigression.

No? it's the profit/amount won...

Now, about the "Goldking-system" i cannot tellyou, no? it's too good to be true? but it true.

What I CAN tell you is what i've already told you; (This should be already more than enough)..

The keys are already there/ it's very simple to "construct your own grail/winning system"..what i know; so far:

(1) Take a decent betelection that wins flatbet (most of the time/sometime) This does not always have to be true, but it's a good point.
(2) This betelection Must be a so called "clustered bet" 2 (or more) bets covering/crossing eachother etc
(3) Use a mild cyclic POSITIVE progression (+1u OR Doubleup after each HIT) Until you reach a new high,..then reset
*(4) With a so called "clustered bet" focus on the "inner numbers" within that cluster, (and calculate the cyclic positive progression from those particular numbers bet)

About a "positive progression" This is the best, BECAUSE as you will notice, numbers ALWAYS hit in clusters, this is the law, and it will *always* happen like that,..

That's my simple recipe how to construct a "winning system" 

I've already told you too much,:S but this is the truth...

Now, goodluck everyone, happy winnings

The following users thanked this post: HardGrind, Optimistique

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »
Good for you Ignatus. Being a constant system developer has served you well.

Enjoy the rewards!

The following users thanked this post: ignatus

ahlidap

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 12:48:15 PM »

mr j

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 01:37:20 PM »
"well? not true, ....using a Positive progression, the "risk" would be less" >> Are we talking about your LATEST system, cause I'm speaking in general terms at MPR. I wish Steve would change some rules at MPR, make it more *REALISTIC*.

scepticus

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 02:17:32 PM »
Thanks IgnatusSo what bankroll is needed ?Is this REAL money you have ACTUALLY won ?

ignatus

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 02:30:28 PM »
Thanks IgnatusSo what bankroll is needed ?Is this REAL money you have ACTUALLY won ?

I don't play for real, (or atleast not very often) you should know? now, perhaps i can start planning real gameplay,

I can't tell you anything about the system ....no, sry

i already told too much? With the info given,.. it should be easy to figure,

scepticus

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2018, 05:22:50 PM »
I think you will find " Betting with REAL money " is different than simulations.If you have already given the bankroll needed I missed it - so how much bankroll needed ? Will this now be the last of your many systems ?Thanks 

The following users thanked this post: mr j

ignatus

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 05:53:35 PM »
I think you will find " Betting with REAL money " is different than simulations.If you have already given the bankroll needed I missed it - so how much bankroll needed ? Will this now be the last of your many systems ?Thanks

Yes? You're right. I never said it was a HG? Now, playing with Oscar's Grind, positive progression, you may be lucky for some time, but you won't win endlessly (if you don't have a very large BR, that is?)

I guess, some kind of Stoploss would be needed, played with a positive progression, i.e (you stop at a certain point, and accept a minor loss etc, instead of continue and risk a greater loss (as you can see in the chart?)

So. hit and run, (as always) short sessions, yes? Longer sessions ...i don't think so?

Test 1. (Live-spins, 1u bets)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:03:03 PM by ignatus »

scepticus

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2018, 02:53:15 AM »
and here is me thinking that " priceless " meant an HG. Silly me .
Methinks a " bestest " one is due shortly.

mr j

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2018, 03:53:59 AM »
You should never be thinking HG regardless. Thats rookie type of lingo.

Ken