Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Chess and more  (Read 928 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Chess and more
« on: October 16, 2018, 06:48:17 PM »
She Offered her HonourHe honoured  her offer
And all night long
He was  on her and off her .
OOPS ! Sorry . Wrong place .

Are you good on chess Scep?
Some of the toughest chess players I've encountered were English.
They have a very balanced game between defensive and offensive moves.
On the other hand, players from Latin America, Portuguese and Spanish emphasize the offensive strategy and this makes them vulnerable at the back.
I consider Russians, Ukrainians, Germans and English to be the best, of course there are exceptions to every rule.

"There are always 3 main factors which determine the status quo of any game: Time, Material and Position.
With every attacking move the only certain thing is that the game balance is changing, thus an attack has to be successful otherwise it works the other way around.
The first thing one has to learn is how NOT to play against him/herself, starting by improving the versatility of the material we are improving the position."

BlueAngel

Re: Chess and more
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 09:01:13 PM »
In the game of chess 1 move is performed each turn, in game of roulette 1 number comes per spin, we should respond accordingly.

"The style of the strategies are changing, each era possesses a unique characteristic which is implemented in the game by its generation and reflects the mentality in the strategies."

G. Kasparov, from his book "My great predecessors".

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 10:07:10 PM »
In the game of chess 1 move is performed each turn, in game of roulette 1 number comes per spin, we should respond accordingly.

I find more significant difference in the mentality from one era to the next, instead of one geographical region in comparison with the people of another.
Era/time determines the esoteric differences while regions/space the physical characteristics (outer differences).

While from one spin to the next a distance between pockets can never exceed the equivalent total of pockets, the distance in time from 1 appearance to the next could be much more.
What does this mean?
We have 2 different elements, the numbers which represent static positions on the circumference of the wheel and the distances which represent the amount of pockets the ball has moved from 1 position to the next.

These 2 elements are both 37 in total, both have the same probability, the same prospective, but are not the same.
Both are happening simultaneously, so if for 1 number I've roughly 65% chance to win at least once within 37 bets, then how about combining the 2 different elements on the same game?

You might say that I still have the same chance to become winner, but let's not rush to jump into conclusions.
By increasing the total of numbers I'm betting I'd not only increase the chance to win but the cost of risk as well, therefore not improvement.

By combining the 2 different criteria/elements of space and time on 2 different tables the results from 1 table would be irrelevant and independent from those of the other table, thus not an improvement.

By combining the 2 different criteria/elements of space and time simultaneously and on the same table it does make a difference for the better.
You may ask why, let me tell you;
While we would not increase the total of numbers we would increase the probability, for example:

We pick randomly the number and distance 18, thus we would bet 2 numbers per spin for 37 spins.
One number is static, the number 18, while the other number, which represents the distance 18, would be changed with every successive spin according to the last spun number.

So far no advantage apparently, the difference comes into place when the 2 different selections are overlapping, on such cases, whether we would bet only 1 unit for both or 2 units on the same number, would be the edge in the long run.
If we put only 1 unit we would save some units on the way, if we would bet 2 units on the same number we would won more units, both ways would create the edge because of the combination of 2 different criteria.

While we would bet only 1 number when selection criteria are overlapping the probability of a win would NOT decrease!

Of course the 2 numbers could suffer from irregular distribution of wins, the only solution in order to decrease variance is by increasing the total of numbers to bet.
This way the wins would become more regular in the expense of more units in the risk, (time VS money).

Thus by selecting 12 numbers and 12 distances we would bet a max of 24 numbers, usually less because those 24 different selections would overlap, thus 2 different criteria leading to same number(s).
Most of the time would be a total of 18 up to 24 numbers, in such way would materialize the advantage faster than betting just 2, 1 number and 1 distance.

About which 12 numbers and distances, the last 12 spins will have all numbers and distances we would need to bet for the next 25 spins.
Why the last you might be asking, have you ever heard "first came and first served..."?

BlueAngel

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 10:25:45 PM »
I would like to correct myself about the totals I've spoken about.

We have to look on last 13, not 12 spins, in order to get up to 12 distances and a maximum of 13 numbers if there are not any repeated.

Therefore all these would be bet for up to 24 times, we would stop earlier if there is, at any point before 24 consecutive bets, a new BR high.

It is long term winner with flat bets.

BlueAngel

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
A common misunderstanding is to categorize the numbers according to: black, red, odd, even, low, high...etc
Whether you would say number 17 or position 8, CW from 0, you would reference to the exact same wheel slot, thus no difference.

That's why I've implemented a different element, the distances, which even if they are different have the same probability as the numbers, wheel positions/pockets/slots or whatever else you want to call them are exactly the same.
Even if you would replace the numbers with colors or letters there would be the same probability as well!

Unnecessary to say that this would NOT work on RNGs, I believe you can understand why.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:55:53 PM by BlueAngel »

BlueAngel

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 11:24:30 PM »
I invite any capable programmer to code this and verify the validity of my claims!
Anyone?

scepticus

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 11:25:21 PM »
I wonder ,Angelo. why that particuar post suggested  chess to you  ? ;D
No, I have never played chess.   I am from a working class background and, in my far -off young days few- if any of the  working classs played chess. If any did  I never met them .
Good thinking out of the box with your latest idea . I don't think I have heard it before.  I'll have alook at it but I think it needs some thought. Don't have the time now..  Llife intrudes  !

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

BlueAngel

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 01:15:09 AM »
Here is a YouTube video sample.

https://youtu.be/9bUQ0iH4B_A

BlueAngel

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 06:58:05 PM »
Another way to exploit it is by betting only the times and only the numbers which are overlapping.

Here is an example:

4,000 spins, 3,000 units net

scepticus

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 10:15:43 PM »
Nice video Angelo attoni  !This is the system for which you are seeking " crowd funding ". You demonstrate the system and invite those willing to invest to sign up ?   Not suitable for  B&M so you will bet this online.? Some might be interested Angelo, You have obviously put a lot of  thought into it. Good Luck .( sincerely ! )

BlueAngel

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 10:30:44 PM »
No, this is not the system I'll demonstrate.
At least you are correct about playing it at B&M is hardly possible.
I've to get straight your twisted assumptions/conclusions as long as they involve something about me or about what I'm doing.

mr j

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 10:44:50 PM »
If it cant be played at B&M, its a zero rated system.  :'(

BlueAngel

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 10:46:23 PM »
Money won is a profit no matter where it's coming from.

mr j

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 10:49:18 PM »
I disagree.

BlueAngel

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 10:50:54 PM »
I will lose sleep over the thought of it.  ;D