Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: RESEARCH Theory and Practical  (Read 1528 times)

MickyP

Re: RESEARCH Theory and Practical
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 08:22:27 AM »
"As easy it was to tell black from white. It was all that easy to tell wrong from right. And our choices were few, so the thought never hit. That the one road we travelled would ever shatter  or split" (Bob Dylan´s Dream)

This quote was posted by Dane. Also a feel good quote; I like Bob Dylan.

One part of this quote struck a cord that marries these words to the quote Ken posted "so the thought never hit"... Brilliant, just Brilliant!

Always test your comfort zone.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:25:48 AM by MickyP »

mr j

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2018, 01:57:41 PM »
Very decent motivational quotes are/should be BASED ON keeping one grounded. A decent quote should enable you to LOOK PAST all the other poor things going on in your life. (imo) They should be inspiring.

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2018, 05:38:18 PM »
Inspiration quotes are inspirational only if they resonate with a situation that you have or are experiencing in your life. The feel good emotional bliss you experience is temporary unless you take action to make it more permanent. In order to achieve some degree of permanence understanding is required and understanding is achieved through asking the right questions.

I liked your quote Ken, thus I posed a question that if answered could strengthen the message the quote carries.

mr j

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 06:05:53 PM »
"only if they resonate with a situation that you have or are experiencing in your life" >> I agree. I would not care about quotes regarding mothers who gave birth to a 12 pound baby.