Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: The sure thing!  (Read 1377 times)

scepticus

Re: The sure thing!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 01:08:00 PM »
I agree  Mike. Probabilities are not certainties - only probabilities.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 06:13:26 PM »
Have you noticed the infallible pattern?!

From the very beginning of the World Cup competition, which begun on 1930, the winner is always a national team of the same continent.

When football WC hosted at America has been won by Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay, the only exception was the last one back on 2016 where Germany won at Brazil.

The host country alternates from one to the next every 4 years, between America and Europe, the only exception was on 2012 which was Europe's turn but it has been hosted at South Africa.

This long term pattern has been broken on the last 2 WC tournaments.
I forecast that since it has altered it's going to continue in the same manner.
Which means that for next WC at Russia on 2020 will be whether Argentina (my top choice) or Brazil the winners.

petespin

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 11:01:44 AM »
Hi. I 've studied football betting for years and I've found some flaws can be exploited, but in any case u 'll need enough big br to have some good profits , I 'll give u an example what I mean , there are games that the odds are over 2 at 2-3 g and 3,5 over as well just like let's say 2,15 at 2-3 g and 2,20 at 3,5 over ! Then u 'll have only one possible outcome to lose , the 0-1 g ! So if I play such 3 games like these u 'll have sure win , small but sure thats why I 've said u 'll need to bet big to have a medium size profit , and always u 'll risk to lose .... but If I 're good enough which are the best games to select , try it and u 'll see how easy it is .