New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: A Question For Scepticus.  (Read 969 times)

MickyP

Re: A Question For Scepticus.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 03:58:16 AM »
And your point being?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 09:18:50 AM »
I have explained with my theory that it is possible to make a profit. The tools are knowledge of the random row features of the roulette, systems, the right bet selection, a strategy experience and talent. The overall profit percentage is less than 2%. In general it is impossible to become a miljonair. Be satisfied with a small income. My last video shows how difficult it is. Only the French roulette has the chance to realize this. Game machines and the double zero roulette have a too large House Edge. 

MickyP

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »
Appreciate your input Dobbelsteen but I don't think Scepticus is bothered with your theories on this one so no need to do his bidding for him. He is trying a stealth attack on me for agreeing with Mike that he is a troll.
I asked Scepticus was his point is in reposting my first post on the forum without stating his reason for doing so.

Step into the light Scepticus, let's see that ugly that pollutes the forum!

scepticus

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 05:27:26 PM »
Very hard to try and top the peaceful majority argument.

Not to worry, I'm already on his "ignore" list but if I carry on poking the troll with a stick it may spit a few nasty words my way Hahaha.
[/q
 :D

MickyP

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2018, 10:25:45 AM »
You got me Scepticus; the bag is over my head and the silence is killing me. You don't have to use the knife.....(ROFL) :-*

The following users thanked this post: mr j

scepticus

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2018, 06:08:01 PM »
I have been making a living for the past two years playing roulette. It is my business."Micky P
but not a professional  ?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 06:10:48 PM by scepticus »