New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Trading and Roulette  (Read 283 times)

MickyP

Trading and Roulette
« on: October 10, 2018, 07:11:01 PM »
Trading lessons can help to give value as a strategy to a roulette system. In order to do this the very first thing that one needs to do is avoid playing every spin. Be selective with a purpose.

My trading studies have become very useful in my roulette business. The knowledge I have acquired has helped me see roulette in a different light.

When Ignatus posts a system he normally adds a graph depicting the performance of the system. This is valuable information and definitely worthwhile creating such graphs; not in hindsight but in actual play. From this you are able to identify a red flag that will indicate virtual play and a green flag that will indicate real money play. There are several ways to go about this and I am hoping that there is an interest on the forum to continue this discussion.

ahlidap

Re: Trading and Roulette
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 09:49:10 PM »
Any good websites or ebooks about trading?
What we should look for, how, when.. ?

;)

Can we create some sort of charts representing some "method performance", that allow us to identify which method could have been the best for that sessions, and translate that in realtime play?

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

scepticus

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 09:55:53 PM »
There are some Ebooks  on Trading in Kindle .

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 10:44:19 PM »
Ahlidap, Thank you, very good questions.

Adam Khoo has a well structured website that not only deals with trading instruction but also on life motivation covering both personal and business aspects that will if anything get you thinking.

Your idea on performance charts is great because you get to familiarize yourself with the methods you play on a different level.
The concept that BlueAngel suggested on only having two methods that oppose each other is not practical, Here's why; as an example you play one dozen and when that begins to falter you switch to playing two dozen hoping that the losing trend on one dozen prevails. It may work at times but is really not a practical solution.
The idea behind having "many" methods to select from is so you can marry a specific method with a current/ breaking table trend. Through time spent analyzing the performance of your methods you will have a fairly knowledgeable interpretation of the trends to make a calculated risk decision on what method will best preform under current table conditions.
I like to have at least four methods to select from, three of which must bet 8 numbers or less. One method may bet up to 18/20 numbers.

Let's face it,  roulette is a game of random numbers limited to 37/38 numbers. Now, number sequences will be constructed from random numbers falling but in order to make a calculated bet we have to find order in the random spread of numbers. We do this by studying long sequences of numbers to identify numbers in a sequence best suited to a specific method. This we do when developing and testing a method.
The performance charts I believe will assist in better understanding the capability of a method. On the flip side it will also indicate the weakness of the method.