New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Somebody here.......  (Read 1074 times)

MickyP

Re: Somebody here.......
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2018, 09:25:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D  Take that to the bank Scepticus  ::) ::) ::)

Why do I get the feeling you are behaving like a Dem, discredit, disrupt. No man, get your act together.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

scepticus

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2018, 09:50:46 PM »

Normally, ken , you are boastful. Now you are being evasive by suggesting - but  not claiming -  you are a Roulette Pro .I don't think you are though , obviously , I cannot prove it . As yet !  Perhaps , though , you do have the TALENT   :D     

scepticus

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 10:09:33 PM »

[size=0.75em][/size]
  • [size=0.75em][/color]Quote[/size][/size]
[size=0.75em][/size]
  • [size=0.75em][/l]

Take that to the bank Scepticus     

Why do I get the feeling you are behaving like a Dem, discredit, disrupt. No man, get your act together.

[/color]Report to moderator    Logged
    The following users thanked this post:
    mr j
    Because  you are  deeply prejudiced  ?
    [/color]

mr j

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2018, 10:20:00 PM »

Normally, ken , you are boastful. Now you are being evasive by suggesting - but  not claiming -  you are a Roulette Pro .I don't think you are though , obviously , I cannot prove it . As yet !  Perhaps , though , you do have the TALENT   :D     

I dont know what you want to hear? I dont work, I play roulette 5 days a week (est). You sound like that upsets you or something?

Ken

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

scepticus

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 12:40:02 AM »
You are not normally  reticent ken so what iso difficult in  in saying one thing or the other  . Are you or are you not a roulette pro. ?
Why should I be upset at what you do ?

mr j

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 01:19:18 AM »
(lol), its a double edge sword regardless how I answer. Either answer, you'll attack. Pro or not pro, whatever.

scepticus

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 01:28:04 AM »
Nope ,ken.Nope , I won't  attack you whatever you answer . Cross my heart and hope to die as we kids used to say .
 Anwyay why worry about what a "rookie " says ? I think there are many in the forum would like a truthful answer from you on this  ken.So , come on , be " TheMan " .

mr j

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2018, 01:40:01 AM »
Why cant I say.......I dont work but I play roulette 5 days a week and do pretty darn good *WITHOUT* a further EXPLANATION? You can throw your title on me or skip it, I really dont care.

I'm not sure WHY its important to you?

Ken

scepticus

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2018, 02:03:16 PM »
Oh Well. !  Keep it up, Ken !

mr j

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2018, 02:27:02 PM »
I kick a** and I won't apologize for it. I put my time in already.

Ken

scepticus

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 11:50:36 AM »
umm . umm    KIck A** ,Ken  ? I think you are an attention seeker and more likely to  Kiss A**  !And you  are a loser - not a winner .

mr j

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 01:42:25 PM »
"umm . umm    KIck A** ,Ken  ? I think you are an attention seeker and more likely to  Kiss A**  !And you  are a loser - not a winner" >> I appreciate your opinion. Have a great day.

The following users thanked this post: scepticus

MickyP

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 04:30:45 PM »
Why Sceptic Sceptic Sceptic Scepticus, why?
Sorry I developed a stutter....

You want players to believe in your 9 block tool. Has anyone had success with it?

Why call Ken a loser? There is a greater chance of winning with 4 numbers than 9 blocks.

mr j

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 04:50:30 PM »
Hey, have fun whatever you decide to play. I have zero enjoyment playing. "If you cant make a living from your system, its garbage" (lol) I cant get it out of my head.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2018, 08:20:53 AM »
It is zo often said that there is not a system that can beat the roulette. Every method can be played with a strategy.The Dobbelsteen  theory is very clear. The 9 block system of scepticus is also not a Holy Grail.He never claimed it. I miss a large sample. On the forum I have published many Excel reports of many systems. When stand up a programmer for the 9 block system.
SSB is also attacked by criticasters but I have defended SSB with my Excel program and beautiful tables.Nobody has except the challenge to decrease  the system. SSB uses a trigger with a loose chance of
 1/512 by a row of 20 spins ( for example 20 high or black).

Reyth was a follower of SSB and this is perhaps the reason , he left the forum.