New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Wise cracks  (Read 558 times)

lostinspace and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MickyP

Wise cracks
« on: October 05, 2018, 07:27:15 PM »
Ken: 'My car is making a terrible noise.'
Mechanic: 'Have you tried taking out the roulette cd you're listening to?
Ken:'...............(ROFL) ooooooooh that's the ball in the wheel. Never mind I won again.'

MickyP

Re: Wise cracks
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 07:40:45 PM »
MickyP: 'I only want to hear one click. Remove all the diamonds at once.'
Croupier: 'But sir, the ball will bounce much less.'
MickyP: 'I'll bend my knees to normalise the bounce. Just do it my way. You know Frank?
Croupier:'I'll need a screwdriver sir.'
MickyP: I don't drive, I use taxi. This is New York.'

mr j

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 07:41:33 PM »
......and I need the help?

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 07:53:38 PM »
(ROFL)  ;D

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 07:56:13 PM »
You did laugh Ken, admit it.

mr j

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 08:07:00 PM »
You're in a good mood today. Everything alright?

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 08:11:30 PM »
Always good Ken. It's been a day filled with good news.

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 08:20:34 PM »
I decided that today would be "be nice to Ken day" I see you've made it "be nice to MickyP day". Lol great minds think alike and fools never differ.

Good that you worked out how I play the finals. 3-4 numbers picked from one long game. What are the odds?

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 08:46:42 PM »
I've had a look at member stats and the patterns are amazing. Definitely bias showing for time that should be spent with the wife.

Uninterrupted blue is a strong indication of either being single or suffering from insomnia.  Talking about this,  I filled in a medical from the other day and one of the questions was: Have you or any member of your family suffered from a mental illness? I answered, No, we all seem to enjoy it.

Here is one for Scepticus, "I was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder but I guarantee you, WE are okay now."

mr j

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 08:50:17 PM »

Good that you worked out how I play the finals

?? I dont think you realize how little I read the "systems" here. I probably COMPLETELY read 1 for every 30 posted......at any board.

MickyP

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2018, 09:02:42 PM »
So you don't read much and you don't post much...mm mm mm

What do you do on the forum for all those hours? Are you a trainee moderator?

By the way, is the judge confirmed yet?

mr j

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2018, 09:07:58 PM »
 I read up to the point of **I KNOW** it wont work, then I stop reading. Its usually in the first two sentences.
and too much BS (posting), trying to HELP others. Sooooo, yes, I stopped. I can thank RF for that mess.

Ken

mr j

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 09:13:20 PM »
Tomorrow is the vote. No PROOF of assault? Confirm the guy. You are not suppose to decide based on a gut feeling. Politics TEARS this country apart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here, family members dont speak to each other for 20 years based on politics. Sad, I know.

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 09:26:20 PM »
I have been following it with a passion and I must say that I hope the confirmation goes well. I feel sad for the way it unfolded. Either way the two families will not recover for a decade to come. So sad.

Thanks for the update.

MickyP

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 10:03:31 PM »
Dear Members,

As you may have picked up this thread is meant to be a thread where you can blow off a bit of steam. Read and/or share some humour even if it's a true story about yourself. I promise, nobody will laugh at you. Geez, should I go into politics?

My country is going through a tough period but I try and keep my chin up...best way to get an even tan.

Back to roulette and the fun you've experienced from the game.