New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: (How to) Play & Win Systematically  (Read 1202 times)

Rinad

Re: (How to) Play & Win Systematically
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 03:57:57 PM »

BA, I have been using leverage of plays that include that main single target number but am willing to take a occasion loss once in a while.
my variation is somewhat diffenrent.
1/  I play the high/low ec bets as well, placing a one unit on high flat betting til I lose 4 units. I pick a number on the high side and place the lowest bet possible on it at the same time. because of the minimum bet requirement on the inside and outside of the table I use 3 double streets on the high side and place a one smallest bet on the number, since double streets are consider inside bets i get away with it being practical.
ex; 5/5/5  on each double streets and a 5$ unit on the single. (one can start much less in his betting)
this single number bet is optional at the very beginning as well, depending of your style. if idont place it during the ec's I will for sure place it shortly after losing the 4 bets on the ec's.
once I lose them,all flat, I go on the dozen on the high side flat betting 3 units and placing a small bet on the number still.
if I win and recoup most of my losses flat betting I start over.
if I lose those 3 bets without winning I play then a 2/2/3  on that same dozen til I win.
if i lose that dozen progr. I go the double street including that single number bet in it adding slowly to gain value.
I flat bet that double street to recoup losses or losing 5 bets in a row which will take me to play a slight mild progression on it ,ect,ect....   
at the same time one could also add a new dozen bet and ec if he wanted to but things can get pretty messy and i like to keep it simple.
so many ways to get leverage playing that way I like to flat bet as much as possible but that in itself as you know is not always as rewarding as a mild progression.
I like to have a bet placed on the single bet for the reason that it happends that this one number bet will hit within 20 spins as often as a ec on the first 2 spins,(same odds), and so i like to be there when it does.
after the double street I hit the single street,splits...
another variation is to play both sides, high and low. once you lose on the high side and go to the high dozen you can introduce a second player,(you), on the low ec,s and follow that path as well til a main number hits, then it erases bets are here we start a new number.
I am sorry I dont have all exact bets and number and I dont always follow the exact plays all the time but that is what the approach is.
that being said it is a safe and agressive way to play since you are having a bet on that single number as well.
the question is always the same; either you can use the ec,s,dz,lines to paid for the single bet and that is it, or you can try to make a small profit on these other bets as well. I personaly like to make a profit only when my number hits and use the others only to buy time, but that is my preference and it always does not work that way.
this method of play is what i use for my original "cluster method", just much more elaborated with other bets.

Cheers,
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 04:51:15 PM »
Interesting to use the "outside" bets as a cover for the straight up, however the "cover" needs a cover of its own! :D
By betting "low" and "high", or even the 3rd dozen, simultaneously you are canceling your bets and the 0s cost more, thus no point on doing so.

I've thought, analyzed and tweaked this method for long time till it takes its final form.
One of the things which I've discarded along the way was to start simultaneously 2 targets instead of 1, one would start from outside, lower payouts and gradually move towards the inside, higher payouts, meanwhile the 2nd target would start with a single number and gradually move towards the outside, lower payouts.
Eventually I've realized that this way I'm making my life harder instead of the opposite simply because I'd need double the wins in order to achieve profit and since I cannot win all in 1 single spin then slowly but steadily I'm digging a hole which eventually will turn to grave...

The amount of units per bet payout should be proportional to the numbers it covers, street 3 numbers/3 units, corners 4 numbers/4 units...etc, the only exception is to place a bit more to the "outside" in order to have net profit or break even by winning only either 1 dozen or 1 column and any 2 out of 3 ECs, in such case the net is x2 but since dozen/column have 16 units each and ECs could have maximum 24 units, then net would be 16+24=40

From the 40 deduct: 2x6=12 + 4x4=16 + 1x3=3 + 4x2=8 + 1x1=1 (12+16+3+8+1)=40 break even.
With 1,2,4,8,16,32,64 units max bet the same case would produce a net gain of 19 units.
This is my preferred variation, about the target I prefer to follow the last without charting but payouts should be recalculated when changing between "side", "middle" and "cornered" numbers, unnecessary to say that 0 cannot be targeted by the outside.
Alternatively can be used the furthest back number, the one with the longest delay, or the leading number with most hits, in ties I prefer to keep the older till another surpasses it.

Rinad

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 05:48:59 PM »

something I also recall doing in testing mostly is the following;

because each plays in a way stands on its own and I dont want to lose too much on those since their purpose is to help and not be too costly is lets said you decide to play each session for 40 spins, (a full cycle of a single,close enough).  I would ,lets said at spin 20, to add a split or two that cluster my main number, and in so doing play them flat knowing that if i hit my main number within the 20 spins left I wont lose any money on my splits but will add value to my single if it hits, and if it does not can still reduce my everhall losses when the splits hit.
then when there is 12 spins left to go out of my 40 ,I can also add the line bet that covers the single, then with 6 spins left add a double street as well. all with the idea that if the main number hits within 40 spins in the later stage I wont have any additional plays losing money if my number hits.
also as to mentioned your previous post, your main number could be the zero or zeros if you play both sides,high and low.
a guy i have seen doing on the air ball is covering those two and place a minimum bet to start with on the zeros, and therefore slowly building up its value if they dont show up, while in the mean time he plays th high lows in a back and forth mild up as you lose, grinding units to paid for the zero bets.
I know I am going off into other strategy, but why not mention them since they can all light up a bulb in our heads sometime.
I still will never pursue a single number, the same one, if he does not hit after a full cycle,no way.
my data shows I will never go pass 200 spins by swithching. not the same case if i stick to the same one.
that is why it makes sens to be in a long session for 200 spins at most. makes things so much easier and you can start with higher bet on the single, get a hit or two, and go home.
I dont need to win more then a few of those bets to come home with a profit that is decent.
adding value betting to a single number makes sens if you dont want to have to place a huge amount on that single.
Rinad

BlueAngel

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 06:42:52 PM »
I totally agree with switching/changing, I've said about it long time ago.
According to my data I've never went over 180 spins by following the most hit number.
For last spun number the longest delay I've ever seen was 210 spins approximately.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 06:44:31 PM by BlueAngel »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 08:15:30 PM »
Renad you write that you test your roulette ideas. I wonder which test methods you use.Do you play in the fun mode, do you use a test device or do you write test programs for example in Excel.

Many members write about systems but they do not publish the results. I have published the results of many systems and bet selections. The respons is normally very poor.

Rinad

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2018, 11:33:58 PM »

Dobbe sir, I test with different method.

I do use rx where I can get real spins, also use rng. the "laRoulette" website has years and years of real recorded roulette spins that can be used. I also collect all my sessions on note pads that I can review, as well as using "random.org".
I dont ever use exel and at some point would like to learn as well. I know you are a expert in that field and always recommend it. I will as some point learn how to use it.
Rinad

dobbelsteen

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2018, 07:48:21 AM »
From my point of view there is no mathematical difference between a fair real roulette device and a RNG.

All the number bets odds have the same features. This is also for value for the systems. With testing systems  and study the results you can broadening your  knowledge about the different random sequences. At the forum many many system and ideas are described and tested by many members.

All system in itself will fail. You have to apply a strategy to the system for an edge. Particular events in a random row can be used as triggers. Hit and run is the cornerstone of strategies.

The following users thanked this post: scepticus, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2018, 08:18:04 AM »
All system in itself will fail. You have to apply a strategy to the system for an edge. Particular events in a random row can be used as triggers. Hit and run is the cornerstone of strategies.

Very well stated. It is a statement that many players ignore when they actually play. Somehow the need to play every spin is because of the false assumption that roulette is one long game. Understanding the above statement gives credibility to virtual play.

A strategy has many components and is thus difficult to learn and implement without experience. Roulette is not as easy as A B C.

The following users thanked this post: palestis

BlueAngel

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 04:08:52 PM »

The number 8 missed 422 consecutive spins, yet Golden Pyramid end up with a profit and without significant draw-down.
Check the session on YouTube:

Part 1: https://youtu.be/H9gt47enr7o
Part 2: https://youtu.be/VpHj1VnQXLU

solaris

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2018, 08:17:47 PM »
Thanks for sharing.

Any session to show for variation 1?.

Well, I tried the variation 1 on RNG but after having lost 150 out of 300 units. I saw that variation 1 took me from 150 to 240. Thereafter I played another method aggressively and lost BR.

BlueAngel

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2018, 08:50:24 PM »
The first method which bets 1 unit per location and then raises to 2 units, to 3 units...etc it is not the recommended variation, however, you have to increase all bets gradually, not all of them at once, just as much as needed to be in profit when the targeted number hits.
You have to calculate odds according total draw down, a program could do this flawlessly, human mind could do mistakes due to boredom, tiredness, rush...etc

The second variation is the one I've tested against several super sleepers, ranging from 422 spins absent up to 678 spins missing.
I couldn't find anything worse and beat them all without significant draw-down, the worst was roughly 260 units.

If you have not noticed yet, there is a video on youtube which serves as example.
Help yourself.

BlueAngel

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2018, 10:39:33 PM »
The snapshots of the opening post's example (#8 for 422 spins) and the longest sleeper out of 16.6 millions outcomes (#22 for 678 spins).

solaris

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 07:40:10 PM »
BlueAngel,

You misunderstood me. I never said that I lost BR due to your method. Please read my first statement again. I played your method after I lost half of my BR. I recovered partly with your method but playing on RNG has its own disadvantages as you become restless very soon and want to try various methods to recover the first loss.
I just wanted to know if you have some YouTube link to support variation 1, that’s all.

Thanks!.

BlueAngel

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 08:28:03 PM »
Congratulations on your winnings, sorry but there will not be YouTube video for the first variation because I believe that it doesn't worth it.

mr j

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2018, 12:06:23 AM »
From my point of view there is no mathematical difference between a fair real roulette device and a RNG.

All the number bets odds have the same features. This is also for value for the systems. With testing systems  and study the results you can broadening your  knowledge about the different random sequences. At the forum many many system and ideas are described and tested by many members.

Alternatively can be used the furthest back number, the one with the longest delay, or the leading number with most hits, in ties I prefer to keep the older till another surpasses it.

Absolute rubbish from BlueAngel once again. Nothing but a ROOKIE mistake