Author Topic: B&M bs. Airball roulette  (Read 13508 times)

scepticus

Re: B&M bs. Airball roulette
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2019, 05:01:19 PM »
A-a h ! Greek. I thought you meant 50$ on EACH number you bet . With 5$ chips a win target of 14,000$ seems ambitious .
What do you mean by varying numbers   1  to 18 when Flat Betting  ? 1s are different strategy from 2s - etc . ? Or 1 -if lose 2 etc. ?

On Airball how do you split the 33$ ?
Thanks. i am interested in others' approach . ( Even though I think mine is up there with the Best !  ;D }

Greek

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2019, 05:02:56 PM »
Yep got to treat this as a business and apply business minded principles especially if one is a professional. Great... Greek are you perhaps playing on the Interblock machines?
Interblock, for recreational play only. Live play, for business.

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

Greek

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2019, 05:09:36 PM »
A-a h ! Greek. I thought you meant 50$ on EACH number you bet . With 5$ chips a win target of 14,000$ seems ambitious .
What do you mean by varying numbers   1  to 18 when Flat Betting  ? 1s are different strategy from 2s - etc . ? Or 1 -if lose 2 etc. ?

On Airball how do you split the 33$ ?
Thanks. i am interested in others' approach . ( Even though I think mine is up there with the Best !  ;D }

I bet a range of 5.00 to 100.00, depends on my target goal. For 14,000.00 the range is 25.00 to 100.00.

In Vegas, if I wanted to, betting 33.00 on an Interblock is the max I would bet on a number. So, if I were to play a four number strategy, I would place 33.00 on four numbers. There is no reason one should bet Interblock when in Vegas.

scepticus

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2019, 06:47:31 PM »
Thanks Greek
I am not quite clear  though on what you actually  bet . You have a few different strategies . How do you decide which to bet ? 560 chip win on Straight -ups seems ambitious on  a regular basis . 140 on an EC also sounds ambitious . I think a percentage of bank gives a truer picture of success rather than a stated amount  so what  AVERAGE    percentage of your Betting Bank have you won  ?

Greek

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2019, 08:11:34 PM »
scepticus, I can't say exactly how I bet, that's proprietary. Ambitious is subjective. Someone without a huge bank will call it ambitious. If the player has a good strategy and a bank that can survive 20 sessions, the player cannot lose.

scepticus

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2019, 02:43:17 PM »
What I mean Greek , is that you are unlikely to achieve your ambition of winning so many chips on a regular basis .
 If you treat it as a business then you must be able to tell us what the ACTUAL percentge profit is .  That is the real criteria of a winning system .   Incidentally did you pay for this Proprietary system?

No matter the strategy , no matter the size of bank , to claim that the player cannot lose  is nonsense . Unless , of course , you have a Crystal  Ball  ! No serious player would make such a statement . 

Greek

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2019, 03:08:12 PM »
What I mean Greek , is that you are unlikely to achieve your ambition of winning so many chips on a regular basis .
 If you treat it as a business then you must be able to tell us what the ACTUAL percentge profit is .  That is the real criteria of a winning system .   Incidentally did you pay for this Proprietary system?

No matter the strategy , no matter the size of bank , to claim that the player cannot lose  is nonsense . Unless , of course , you have a Crystal  Ball  ! No serious player would make such a statement .
Your statement tells me that you have not profited from playing roulette. Obviously you have not met any professional roulette player. I must apologize for being candid about my claims as only a handful of professional players can appreciate such a statement. As far as the Proprietary system, it's mine.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

scepticus

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2019, 03:32:52 PM »
" Your statement tells me that you have not profited from playing roulette. "
Wrong again Greek.  ;D

Greek

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2019, 03:44:09 PM »
" Your statement tells me that you have not profited from playing roulette. "
Wrong again Greek.  ;D
By profit, I mean an average of 40,000.00 per month, playing only four days a week. What do you average 100.00 per week?

scepticus

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2019, 04:15:56 PM »
Greek
I don't think anyone will accept your definition of " profit " .   Anyone can post anything online and, unfotunately, it cannot be disproved .You still  haven't given your % profit and your absurd statement that you cannot lose is absurd   and undermines your claim to be a roulette professional .

Greek

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2019, 04:26:46 PM »
Greek
I don't think anyone will accept your definition of " profit " .   Anyone can post anything online and, unfotunately, it cannot be disproved .You still  haven't given your % profit and your absurd statement that you cannot lose is absurd   and undermines your claim to be a roulette professional .
You want proof, meet me in Las Vegas on the first week of October. I will bring a bankroll of 20,000.00. You do the same. Talk is cheap.

scepticus

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2019, 04:34:27 PM »
" Talk is cheap "

You said it Greek !

Greek

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2019, 04:39:09 PM »
Yes, talk is cheap. So, be there. Oct 1, noon at the Venetian at the stadium roulette terminal.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 04:51:21 PM by Greek »

MickyP

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2019, 10:04:37 AM »
Jeez  !  Greek .   You are a REAL gambler !
How many numbers do you bet on a  spin  ?
I don't have a target win figure , I just take it as it comes . Win some lose some !  As a recreational  player I don't even have a Betting Bankroll as such  .I just use some of my income so , for me , a Betting Bank is only  a mathematical notion .
I am not a real gambler. I am a professional gambler. A professional gambler knows that playing roulette has to be treated like a business. In answer to your question on how many numbers do I bet on a spin, well, it depends on the strategy, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 14, 18 number strategies.

It's common to have a betting range per number any where from 5.00 dollars to 100.00 dollars straight up.

If a player does not have a target win or loss, for that matter, a substantial bankroll, or business mindset, that player has no business playing roulette for a living.

The sentence in red is so very important. Treating roulette as a business requires a change in mindset from playing a game to making money for your business. Businesses have risk analysis built into the operations involving new ventures knowing that not every investment will financially rewarding. They work towards a goal and good business practice promotes success. B/M tables are a good platform for a roulette business whereas online or RNG platforms pose risks that cannot be anticipated but only evaluated in hindsight. No need to risk moving a sound business to operate in high risk situations.

The following users thanked this post: Greek

scepticus

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2019, 12:59:56 PM »
 :D No  Greek.  Some time ago I booked a holiday in Spain for October ( but I shall be back before the 31st so The EU
won't consider me an Alien !  ;D )
You are the  one who is challenging so the onus is on you to come to the UK and  I'll meet you there . . Anyway , you are the one with the loads-a money ! We coud invite Mr Perfect and any other UK members to see a REAL LIVE Pro . in action! 

The worth of a system is not the AMOUNT of money won but the  amount of money won in relation to the bankroll employed. I look forward to seeing  you  in action Greek .
p.s, I am a recreational player not a Pro. so have no fears at the table .
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 01:01:38 PM by scepticus »