New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: TWO steps ahead  (Read 690 times)

Dane

TWO steps ahead
« on: August 29, 2018, 07:56:26 AM »
Looking at only SIX parts we may find the chance of perfect balance after exactly six spins:
5/6 x 4/6 x 3/6 x 2/6 x 1/6 = o.o154320876 :) Countdown? No. lol.

The six parts could be double streets or six lines  (of course we all know Zero too).
After the first spin the probability of perfect balance is not overwhelming. Some parts tend to come more often. But if we simply bet the hottest parts, some of them may tend to flock together. Like five DS each appearing exactly twice.

Why don´t we simply stick to the one and only leader? The most hot DS? In this way we´ll NEVER
bet too many.
I made 79 tests. In 58 tests the most frequent DS came TWO steps ahead any other DS,  BEFORE all six came. 58/79 =  0.73417.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:59:06 AM by Dane »

Rinad

Re: TWO steps ahead
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »

Dane, that would mean that you would never get behind much if bettting the hottest DS.

if you can show more testing doing close to those results I would be very please. it is of great value, thanks for sharing.
a flat betting approach would be enough to stay ahead.

Rinad

mr j

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 01:07:45 PM »
DS = 6 numbers. Why not bet 6 individual numbers, the hottest.

Do you want a VERY cold number within your DS? I wouldn't.

Ken

Dane

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 01:59:18 PM »
 I tried to imagine six parts as six horses in a race. When one of them came exactly one step ahead of  any other (it happens right after start), I would bet this leader. In most races another one came, and I would wait for one of the six to become THE hottest "horse". Betting only THE one and only leader excludes spreading chips. IN MOST CASES OR RACES   we´ll hit the leader before all six appears. I stopped right after winning once or after seeing them all turn up.

Now it would be interesting to look at races with more participants. TWELVE participants would be a kind on STREET race 8).
 Again I would bet the one and only part exactly one step ahead any other part and hope for it to come two steps ahead - or to see the most sleeping part wake up. Such a race or session might be longer, but it would be interesting to see,  if the most frequent part would win most races like in the first races.

Accordingly a kind of race with 37 (or 38) participants could mean betting only ONE number at a time.
It would be impossible - even for Ken - to find anything cold under the chip there.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 02:45:45 PM by Dane »

Dane

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 02:08:08 PM »
I might not be the first one with this idea.
Anyone with access to spins should be able to do similar test series.     I have simply used my old Permanenzen from Spielbank Wiesbaden.
If you read my post from yesterday, you must know that some kind of "STREET RACES" should come:
With twelve participants. The twelve streets in area 1 to 36.

My new paper work contains 45 "STREET RACES".
On average such a race must last longer than a session with only six participants (six double streets).
My 45 new races took exactly 929 spins (some of them with Zero).
 On average: 929/45 = 20.6444.
           The longest one: 60 spins.

IN 32 CASES OR RACES THE MOST FREQUENT OF THE TWELVE STREETS CAME TWO STEPS AHEAD IN TIME (before all twelve came out).      32/45 = 0 .711111111111111.................... :) :).......................

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 02:14:29 PM by Dane »

Dane

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 03:52:34 PM »
"Accordingly a kind of race with 37 (or 38) participants could mean betting only ONE number at a time". When I wrote this (on August 30) I took it for granted that you understood the hint and eagerly initiated similar test series with 37 or 38 single numbers. Maybe such an experiment simply does not interest you?  I myself do not have the time or energy to do it.

Rinad

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 09:22:16 PM »

there was a test done years ago about 38 numbers. I would wait till a number would hit 7 times , or 2 numbers at times.
I would play them for one full cycle,(38 spins) until I got a hit.
the fact was that before all numbers would fill up the wheel you more times then not would get a single number hitting 8 times.
some guys ran a lot of test to prove his finding and I saw that very thing myself.
the practicality is not so good since it does take a while before you can a number, but it is very solid as a system if you are serious about winning.
the 8th hit would more times then not give you a win before all numbers filled up.
probably less numbers would make more sens,like a street. it has it merrit if you like that type of strategy.

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: Dane

Dane

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 08:19:22 AM »
Yes, we are still trapped in TIME. Waiting time, say time at the table without betting. can seem almost unbearable. Probably every street comes before too long, so including this simple fact suits me fine. I have just come up with a strategy on single numbers and included wagering the most sleeping street.

The following users thanked this post: ahlidap