New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: NEW SYSTEM WITH 6 NUMBERS  (Read 3450 times)

palestis

NEW SYSTEM WITH 6 NUMBERS
« on: August 15, 2018, 12:57:47 AM »
            I have been testing a new system lately and I have been seeing amazing results.
It's only 6 numbers, which means higher payouts, low risk, low progression, easy recovery after a loss (losses).
First you randomly make a list of groups of 6 numbers. Or you make up a list of 6 random numbers on the spot, just before you are ready to observe the trigger. Then make up another group of 6 numbers for every new trigger .
The trigger is to see the last 6 spins that did not produce any of the 6 pre chosen  random numbers.
Then you play those 6 numbers from the list, for up to another 6 spins.  (STOP WHEN YOU HIT).
Win or lose you start with a new group of 6 pre chosen random numbers and do the same.
            In this example I made up a list from 1 to 6. (1-2-3-4-5-6). Those are the 6 pre chosen numbers.
And I kept them the same throughout the example in the picture. Because otherwise it could be considered curve fitting. (meaning I chose those 6 numbers on purpose to prove my point).
I circle the trigger (6 numbers that are not on my list), and then checkmark the win (or draw a red line next to the 6 spins that I played and did not produce one of the 6 numbers).
    The results speak for themselves.
When I encounter a number that is on my playable list of 6 numbers, I skip and continue until I get 6 numbers that are not included on the list.
The results that I have been seeing are remarkably positive.
One red flag to avoid is to skip a trigger that follows a heavy concentration of the numbers on the list .
In that case you either change table or wait for new numbers to spin until things seem to be more balanced instead of heavy concentration of numbers that belong in the pre made list.
                       The logic behind this system is this.
When you play 6 random numbers, the expectation is to have one of them show up in one out of 6 spins. If they don't,  it's the result of some variance present at the time.
Most likely the variance will expire and at least one of the 6 numbers will show up in the next 6 spins.
    As usual in every new system the first step is to determine the winning potential as well as the maximum back to back losses possible.
Then comes the subject of progression. 

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 01:08:18 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: hexfex82, pip29, ShadowBlue, Optimistique, Mako

mr j

Re: NEW SYSTEM WITH 6 NUMBERS
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 02:16:50 AM »
So I choose any old numbers, we'll say >> 5 12 14 23 29 35.
Isn't it possible the 12 & 29 have not hit in the last 160 spins?

To me, I have 6 numbers but really only 4, imo

Ken

hexfex82

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 07:53:02 AM »
Hi, I used your Numbers 1 to 6 and made very easy 50 units. I played as 2 streets so 2 units on the double street. After 6 miss I doubled the units to 4 on the DS - was just ones necessary. After one hit I moved to another table. What do suggest if you have 6 numbers without hit? Wait for additional 6 numbers or bet immediately?
I really like it because it is simple and very successful.
Thanks
Hex

palestis

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 01:26:08 PM »
I used 1-6 to make it easier for the picture example. But it doesn't have to be those numbers.
In real life it could be any 6 numbers you choose. Like 4-12-17-23-29-35.
If after playing the 6 numbers there is no hit,  then you must have another list of 6 different numbers,
which you can play in the same roulette or another table. (after those 6 numbers don't come up in 6 spins).
The idea is to constantly come up with 6 different numbers, randomly chosen, so you can match the random spinning nature of roulette.
You may have the same 6 numbers all the time (in one DS for cheaper bets), and keep changing tables. You just make sure that those 6 numbers you will play haven't come up in the last 6 spins at every table.
 It is highly unlikely that each table will have the same DS missing for 12 spins.
But I haven't tested this way.
I come up with a new set of 6 numbers after a win or a loss of the 6 previous spins played.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 01:36:02 PM by palestis »

Rinad

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 03:06:18 PM »

hi, reading your new system I can tell you that your back to back losses will be fewer then if you just play the same 6 over and over again. it is just a fact. the odds create more wins that way. odds dont know when you play or not and that is the weakness of the wheel.
we can pick our timing.
my guess is that you will lose 3 back to back losses rarely but you will. 4 will be lesser,ect....
same deal if we play sets of 3 numbers,  splits, ect... the principal and odds never change.
the advantage of playing fewer number is that you can get a few wins and go home, unless you play micro units.
no need for extensive tests unless you have the time because every sets , even money bets as well, have the same mechanics.
for progressions I would do a progression that create the wins with the first 3 spins, and then just ask to recover losses on the other 3 spins, but that is really a choice. it may take more time to create wins if you dont get lucky early but is a good protection when things dont go well, and that is a personal choice.
staying with the same 6 numbers when you get a hit and play for a "second win within the next 6 spins is a good idea also". two wins back to back is usefull to split the debt and keep things under control as well.
my 2 cents, good system.
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: Jose Maria Passini

Mako

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 05:20:37 PM »
hi, reading your new system I can tell you that your back to back losses will be fewer then if you just play the same 6 over and over again. it is just a fact. the odds create more wins that way. odds dont know when you play or not and that is the weakness of the wheel.
we can pick our timing.

You're right of course, but as Ken said, if you're unlucky and happen to pick the 1-2 numbers that sleep for 250+ spins, you're handicapped for the session badly.

It reminds me of winkel's "win as much as you want" system, where you pick a doublestreet and then fibonacci it to hell for as many levels as it takes to win...no matter how high the bet progression gets...and in testing of tens of thousands of spins those six numbers can go missing foreverrrrrrr (30+ spins).

palestis: I really like this, did some limited testing with an aggressive 1-1-1-2-2-2 / 3-3-4-5-6-7 progression where I would reset to the first level if I lost the second attempt at the six and it's won each time (RX RNG 0 wheel).

Will continue to test it out this week, thanks for sharing.

mr j

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 06:40:27 PM »
"the advantage of playing fewer number is that you can get a few wins and go home" >> 10000% agreed.

Ken

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 07:08:54 PM »
You think is this really an advantage?

mr j

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 07:59:18 PM »
"You think is this really an advantage?" >> This I know.....most (not all) of veteran players believe in it. Most (not all) of the "not veteran" players do NOT believe in it OR have trouble understanding it. This cannot be a coincidence(?)

Ken

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 08:02:46 PM »
Believe, believe...okey, I have no other questions. Just believe  :) 

mr j

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 08:24:44 PM »
Okay, I'll believe and then I'll ask the VETERANS if they also "believe". ;)

Mako

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 09:42:36 PM »
For my testing I'm going to choose sectors of the wheel for each of my random group of 6 numbers. First so that it's randomized for location and second because it will provide groups of 6 that are close to equal in their makeup of red/black, high/low, odd/even.

Using that premade list of 6x groups of 6x numbers each, I went through roughly 50 triggers quickly from actual 00 wheel spins and 90% of them wound up winning within 12 subsequent spins.

Average winning spin would have been 5.5. There weren't any back to back losses in that mock session.

So how I'm going to test this will be with an aggressive progression, something like: 1-1-1/2-2-2/3-3-4/5-6-7

If it's a win, reset at 1-1-1 and continue with a new group of 6, average win would net around +30u.

If it's a loss, reset also, new group of 6 numbers, but at 2x the base unit values, so: 2-2-2/4-4-4/6-6-8/10-12-14.

I won't go past that level, if it loses again then I'll just stay at that second progression (2-2-2/4-4-4/etc) and try to climb out of the hole.

We'll see how it goes, but it looks good so far. Surprised at that high win rate, would be nice if it holds anywhere near that.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:46:41 PM by Mako »

Mako

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2018, 10:31:37 PM »
Ok, had a free moment to play a session.

Results:

71 - Spins
26 - Triggers Played
24 - Wins (# hit within 12 spins)
02 - Losses (# failed to hit by 12th spin)

Net Units Gained +366u

Used 00 wheel spins from Celtic to test, 1u bets, following the progression I mentioned already.

Will do more testing the next few days, will update again once I hit 100 triggers played. 

palestis

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2018, 12:08:06 AM »
For my testing I'm going to choose sectors of the wheel for each of my random group of 6 numbers. First so that it's randomized for location and second because it will provide groups of 6 that are close to equal in their makeup of red/black, high/low, odd/even.

Yes choosing the numbers from a wheel sector is also a good idea especially if they are contiguous numbers.

alcatraz

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2018, 12:35:59 AM »
Seems to be an account booster. Made some tests before with some tweaks.

So far gained over 1,3k units this afternoon, unit size 2. Not bad.  ;D