New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: A bettor can have a win rate of over 85% but.......  (Read 280 times)

mr j

A bettor can have a win rate of over 85% but.......
« on: August 09, 2018, 09:23:46 PM »
Lets not forget guys, a bettor can have a HIGH win rate and still be a loser in the long run. A high win rate means nothing.

Why? On the low lose rate (opposite), what % are you losing that NOW has to be made up from your wins?
I see lots of newer guys bragging about how they have a high win rate method betting 33 numbers every spin.

Well, okay but can we still talk about the other 4-5 numbers that will burn you? Fewer numbers is always best !! No arguing on *MY* thread here please. Lets act like adults as Kav stated.

Ken

GIAJJENNO

Re: A bettor can have a win rate of over 85% but.......
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 09:58:54 PM »
Lets not forget guys, a bettor can have a HIGH win rate and still be a loser in the long run. A high win rate means nothing.

Why? On the low lose rate (opposite), what % are you losing that NOW has to be made up from your wins?
I see lots of newer guys bragging about how they have a high win rate method betting 33 numbers every spin.

Well, okay but can we still talk about the other 4-5 numbers that will burn you? Fewer numbers is always best !! No arguing on *MY* thread here please. Lets act like adults as Kav stated.

Ken

It was the first impressive informative post what I read from you, and I liked it, thanks for it.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

mr j

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 10:24:25 PM »
Usually (not always), a polite post that a person does not agree with, SOME take that as an attack. This whole "attack" definition is quite vexing. Regardless, thank you for the KIND reply.

Ken

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »
Back to your post. You have a true, like in sport betting if your avaragr odds is 1,20 he winrate of course is about 90%, must be. If 2,00, like 45-50%. The same in roulette, fewer number to betting, fewer is the winrate, many number, high winrate. But with 4-5 numbers betting its quite impossible to hit exmple I dont know avarage 10% in LONG THERM, or every 10 spin 1 hit. Like in sport betting, non of a tipster can achieve 50% hitrate in LONG THERM (500-1000 tips) with avarage odds of 3.00.

Scarface

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 11:49:53 AM »

Fewer numbers is always best !!

This right here  :)   Playing lots of numbers is fine as long as its hitting.  But if you have to go into recovery mode, it's a whole lot better to reduce to fewer numbers opposed to steep progressions

mr j

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 12:46:40 PM »
"This right here  Playing lots of numbers is fine as long as its hitting.  But if you have to go into recovery mode, it's a whole lot better to reduce to fewer numbers opposed to steep progressions" >> I always call it......peaks & valleys. When betting 3-4 numbers, you have lots of wiggle room for the "valleys".

You should have a decent enough BR in order to bounce back. When betting many numbers (and nothing is hitting for you) there is next to nil in regards to a COME BACK.

You will be done fast and time to head back home. Another benefit, if you have a jerk dealer, you can EASILY get your chips down on time. I see these goofs trying to bet on 30 different numbers, with different chip values in only a few seconds.

I laugh and laugh and I highly root against them. Hoping, the number they MISSED, is the winner. (lol)

Ken

Scarface

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 09:18:55 PM »
Sometimes at live tables, everyone at the table will bet the same number.  If I see a big stack of chips on 1 number, I always have to add to it.  I don't want to be the only one at the table not hit when it comes in  :)

Joe

• New
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 10:32:00 AM »
I agree with mr j. Betting on more than about 7 numbers is asking for trouble, I play between 3 & 5. This is especially true if you don't have an edge in your favour. Additionally, I don't see the point of betting the outside or streets, quads, etc. There should be a reason why you bet on each number, but if you bet on a double street or whatever there is seldom a good reason to pick every number in that double street is there?

mr j

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 10:57:36 AM »
"there is seldom a good reason to pick every number in that double street" >> I keep saying it but I'm the trouble maker!!!!

Ken