Author Topic: How I Play palestis' Single Dozen System  (Read 3027 times)

Nisayon

Re: How I Play palestis' Single Dozen System
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 08:05:40 AM »
Hello! I write here what I am doing right now.
Using the single dozen system, with trigger XXY, XYX and YXX. Just avoiding when a dozen repeats itsels while waiting for the trigger.
My progression, based on the fact that we have many wins so no need to be aggressive:
1-1-2
2-2-4
3-3-6
4-4-8
On a hit, I repeat at the same level for another hit. If I win, I go a step back and look for a two wins in a row (a win inside the three attempts of that level, plus another win inside other three attempts at the same level)
If I lose, I go up one level and look again for a double win.
So far I won around 1000 chips (for fun!) with a max drawdown of 100 😃
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 09:02:17 AM by Nisayon »

The following users thanked this post: palestis, MickyP, UnlikelySam

Nisayon

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »
I also wanted to thank and congratulate for this forum, where it's possible to discuss and find good ideas without fights. I am italian, in my country it's no longer possible to use forums, as every topic ends up with fights, insults and always with someone saying it's impossible to beat roulette 🙄🤦‍♂️

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Special Black, Third, UnlikelySam, fiben7

Jesper

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 12:14:33 PM »
Say it is impossible is not anything which not is true, if we play forever. But anyhow there are winners, and of course losers. The bank take the hold, and the players win or lose. So you can win, as you can lose. The long run has impact, but still there are winners (as losers).

The following users thanked this post: Third