New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 1888 times)

BlueAngel, MrPerfect. and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

mr j

Re: Trump
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 02:35:47 AM »
Take Junscissorhands for example. He dislikes Trump but does not pretend about it. I dont agree with him but I at least admire the honesty, unlike CNN.

Ken

leowls

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 02:40:01 AM »
I'm not a US citizen am i mad to say i like Trump?

Junscissorhands

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 08:37:57 PM »
Don't get me wrong, that guy has balls and I do admire his honesty and directness. But deep deep inside him contains something pure evil. You can't say that he has a good heart and that when he dies that he will go to heaven. But at least he get things done. Hands down.

But hey with great power and a lot of money comes a lot of douchebaggery. It swallows your soul.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 08:40:16 PM by Junscissorhands »

leowls

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 11:27:09 PM »
Every human is naturally and inherently evil because of our fall back in the garden of Eden. However the amount of evil in individuals varies.

You said trump is evil so is obama. Trump doesnt appear to be a goody two shoe. Whoever is will be seen as a fool with no conviction and firmness in his governance.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 12:15:01 AM by leowls »

Rinad

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2018, 04:10:33 AM »

no doubt the media is bias. not just cnn, about fox news? but I am sure you allready new that my friends.
I hear a lot about : this guy at least get things done!   
yes he reverse everything Obama has done. it does not matter if some are good, he just will reverse those bills. so mentally challenged he is a joke.
even the bills on reducing carbon-dioxides,ect.... he has no consideration for future generation. he does not love america, but he loves himself .
is it so hard to see that the guy does not give a flip about speaking the truth?
for those who play poker , it should be a "easy-read" to profile a guy like that.
but regardless of my disliking of him, I will always give him credit when I see him do something right, that is me. dont care if you are right or left, who cares? but he is the master of terrible communication, you never know what the heck he is saying, and his people have to spend countless hours cleaning up his mess or re-translate what he is saying.
his mind is on a hamster treadmill going in all directions.
have a good day fellows.

Rinad

leowls

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 04:27:39 AM »
Yes PR skill is not his forte.

mr j

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2018, 01:59:54 PM »
Of course Fox & MSNBC are bias but they dont pretend not to be.
CNN does.

leowls

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2018, 02:29:57 PM »
Better to tell an out-and-out lie than a lie mixes with some truth.

mr j

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2018, 03:18:15 PM »
I like honesty.
CNN, NY Times, USA Today, Google......all bias towards the left but they pretend not to be.

The following users thanked this post: kav, MrPerfect., leowls

mr j

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2018, 10:54:07 PM »
Today for example......he (Trump) is talking about a government shut down unless he gets funding for the wall.

Do I agree with the wall? Yes but here we go again, he loves his drama. Now guys like me are backed into the corner defending him AGAIN. I wish he would take it down a notch.

Ken

leowls

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2018, 03:51:34 AM »
He's can be a drama mama at times.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

RouletteGhost

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2018, 11:49:43 PM »
For the most part the mainstream media works for the democratic party

It is so biased and one sided that if you deny that then you are in serious denial

CNN and MSNBC are nothing more than liberal opinion talking heads

They will stop at nothing to destroy the other side

The slander that comes out prior to the midterms will be like nothing we have seen before

These liberals will paint everyone who disagrees with them as racists and bigots even if they do not know the person

But now I am going on a tangent...point is liberal media lies....they will always use an "anonymous source"

take russia for example...the russia collusion crap was spread from a dossier who gave UNSUBSTANTIATED INFORMATION IN THE FIRST PLACE...information still not verified....

the game is rigged and tilted folks, Trump still won and thats why they hate him

I can not think of anything less fair than CNN

trump is reported through a negative lens big time

(want to see racists? read the hate male black conservatives in government get from liberals)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 11:52:52 PM by RouletteGhost »

The following users thanked this post: mr j

Badger

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2018, 09:28:42 AM »
I think even the republicans are "controlled".
However, Trump had so much support from the people of America, the Republican party could not sweep him under the carpet like they did with Ron Paul. They were basically forced to make him their presidential candidate.

That would also explain why he gets so much push back from the Republican Party.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 09:31:55 AM by Badger »

mr j

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2018, 01:09:15 PM »
and if the November elections end up to the LEFT, nothing will get passed after that.

mr j

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2018, 01:23:33 AM »
Now he's in trouble AGAIN today. Geez this guy.