New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 4819 times)

mr j

Trump
« on: July 18, 2018, 04:05:01 AM »
I do endorse him but man, it sure is hard to defend him at times.

leowls

Re: Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 04:31:59 AM »
He may appear eccentric but he gets things done. You have to give him that.

Badger

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 10:25:40 AM »
Hey Ken.

I don’t think that Trump has done anything wrong. The hypocrisy of the main stream media is galling to say the least.
America has been meddling in other nation’s elections for decades. Why can’t the award winning investigative journalists of the mainstream media see that?
Why does Trump have no faith in America’s FBI? Were they not the same FBI that was spying on his campaign to help Hilary win?
I think it was an absolute miracle that Trump bucked the globalist system and won the election. The globalists have nothing on him, so they cannot kick him out of office, but they are trying their damnest to make sure that the Americans won’t vote him in for a second term.

Rinad

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 04:15:59 PM »

Trump is only looking after his own self and does not care about america.
the most despicable president we ever had. I love it when some accuse the media for lying but fox news is nothing but a propaganda machine for trump.
the man has no respect for women and the way he has degraded his oponents  during his campaign shows what type of Evil he has sold himself to.
calling some women ugly, putting down others because they had low percentages of chances of winning, giving names to some,ect.... the man has no class.
if he had called your wife ugly would you still put him up on a pedestal ?  or your daughter ?  where are people's self respect and values that all they care is about scoring points and nothing else.
we really need to wake up and smell the roses. he is so afraid of Putin ,always mentioning, "no collusion, no collusion," i get tired of his crying. what does he always mention it if he is clean?
does not take a wisard to figure it out. they have something on him and he is scare to death that they would use it, end of the story.
people need to stand on their own and think.
it is his private thoughts that scare the sh...out of me. the kind of dictator that would take all of his followers to a civil war if he was to lose his power.
what type of man does this type lying on a daily basis, always bragging about what a great God he is. yes, and i use the word God because he is right there with Nero, Caligula, and the others.
I pray that America will look at this man for who he truly is and not just at who he claims to be.
God help us all.
Rinad
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:15:06 PM by kav »

mr j

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 08:41:56 PM »
Dont get me wrong, I support the guy 100% but it seems like, 2-3 times a week, he either says or does something so stupid. I then get attacked by my Dem. friends (lol)

Ken

mr j

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 08:56:27 PM »
CROOKED HILLARY.....I love it.  :)

leowls

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 12:25:21 AM »
Attacked by your dem freinds
..isn't that's what they are supposed to do? Finding faults for the sake of it. If rep yield to their demanda the historic meeting with kim wouldnt have taken place. We would still be threading on dangerous ground. Now everyone can take a step back and find breathing space because of trump's 'madness'. He's no angel too but so was every past Presidents. But he gets the job done. He walks the walk too.

Rinad

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »

Trump is a crook, and in the real sens of the word.

back in the days in new-work he would get contractors because he knew some good honest entrepreuneurs needed jobs.

next thing I know, he always would pray on small companies and always,always find some reason not to paid them.
a friend told me you would not even be able to get him on the phone anymore.
you would have to speak to his lawyers.
his reputation is one of the worst one when speaking to contractors, and that is how he saved thousands of dollars if not millions.
knew several of them that had to file bankrupcy because of his scams.
if that would of happen to you and you would be out of thousands of dollars and had to paid for labor up-front I wonder if you would still love the crook.

sincerely,
Rinad
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:14:49 PM by kav »

mr j

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 10:19:20 PM »
I think, in his heart he truly wants America to be on top. He misleads a lot, misspoken a lot, changes his view a lot and is sometimes overly optimistic. He is not a crook though. The guy could cure cancer tomorrow and get no praise from the left, fact.

Ken

Junscissorhands

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 11:20:03 PM »
Also the least charitable guy ever. Created a foundation and used donations to fund his own business ventures, not until recently the foundation has been closed after it was exposed.

And more, someone told me that one of his relatives was dating a family member of Trump and he was Indian. Trump told her I would never accept someone from such a low dirty race.

I mean come on, that's pure racism.

I do not doubt he wants America to become great again. But he is not doing it FOR America, but for himself so he can get his little shoulder tap and he can say : see?! I'm the man yeah!!
Like a little kid showing his grades to his/her parents.

Feed his ego, because he wants to be saturated with it. Never-ending story with this guy.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:28:06 PM by Junscissorhands »

Junscissorhands

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 11:22:37 PM »
He is a crook, a contradicting crook as well.

If you tell him the earth was round, he will say it's flat. Even when you take him outer space, showing it to him he will still say it's flat and there is something wrong with YOUR eyes!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:24:50 PM by Junscissorhands »

leowls

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2018, 12:19:56 AM »
To be fair to trump he is the president of usa not some kindergarten teacher. He has to deal with scoundrels from all over tthe world and if he has to be politically correct in all his actions and words he would have to bent over to other's demand like his predecessors. You need a shrewd guy to lead america and in my opinion as an outsider i applaud his policies. Americans should come first unlike my country who whore itself to economic leechers from around the region at the locals' expense. Locals are being displaced in favor of foreigners because most of the hiring managers are foreigners themselves. We yearn to have a trump that would put locals' interest first. You americans do not know how lucky you are to have him.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:25:14 AM by leowls »

Junscissorhands

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 02:16:35 PM »
Not American here, so I'm lucky not to have him.

mr j

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 05:09:16 PM »
I would have much more respect for CNN if they admitted a bias. For them to say they are FAIR.....more liars in this world I have to deal with. They say they are not against him.....JOKE  :-X

leowls

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 01:27:43 AM »
Cnn they are churning out lies faster than rabbits can reproduce.