New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: A tough decision.  (Read 437 times)

MickyP

A tough decision.
« on: June 25, 2018, 08:57:26 PM »
I have had to make a tough decision and have given it much thought. It is with reluctant that I publicly request that my membership on Roulette30 be terminated.

For the most part, I have enjoyed being a part of the forum and have learnt a great deal in my time as an active member.

Rather than sour a great forum with continued mindless word exchanges between myself and peanut (ken) I will take a step back and allow peanut to continue educating you on "what not to do".

I wish you all success in your endeavours to  learn and enjoy the truly remarkable game of roulette.
I'd also like to applaud the non-English members who rely on translate to actively engage on the forum.

Thanks and cheers

Michael (MickyP)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:00:30 PM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: kav

mr j

Re: A tough decision.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 09:01:18 PM »
OMG, is this your 7th thread against me? Its a last ditch effort. Rally the troops >> Save MickyP !!!
Seen it before, boring. Take care buddy.  :-*

Junscissorhands

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:21:53 PM »
Don't be such a drama queen, if you want to leave just delete your account.

And if you don't want to engage in any discussions with Ken then just delete your account and register with a new username.

Because this now looks like your seeking attention or allies in your personal grudge you have against Ken.

Sort it out we are all grown men. Act like it.

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Jake007

mr j

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 12:21:47 AM »
"if you want to leave just delete your account" >> You dont even need to do that. Log out & dont post anymore. Problem solved.

kav

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 12:49:19 AM »
Micky,

It was always my opinion that debates and personal polemic doesn't lead anywhere.
It may seem fun at first, but it gets tiring and boring quickly.
Unfortunately, the debates took over the strategy discussion, once more.
Now I hope everyone understands better why these kinds of posts and poster should be banned.
You are a valuable member of this forum and I wish you keep sharing your VERY interesting thoughts.

Oh, and btw, MrJ please stop having a persecution complex. Not everyone who mention you in a post is attacking you.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

mr j

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 12:52:26 AM »
"Oh, and btw, MrJ please stop having a persecution complex. Not everyone who mention you in a post is attacking you" >> I agree, very few (here). 2-3 is a small number. Now its 1-2.
Ken

mr j

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 09:46:16 PM »
 ::) 6 weeks?  ::)

Trilobite

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 10:54:29 PM »
That's better than NDs effort on gamlingforums, he lasted about 5 minutes, and is now posting more than ever...LOL!