New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Fab14  (Read 1464 times)

ignatus

Re: Fab14
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 11:30:53 AM »
Sorry the wager is a 14 number bet. That means the short run is larger. I have programed a 300 spins trial. Nearly all trials end in a loss.

Thanks for testing. But Point IS that most of your graphs showed a POSITIVE result, Before they went down(like mine) and this IS exactly the point i was trying to prove. so?....it's hit and run with a LOW wingoal....
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 11:32:36 AM by ignatus »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2018, 11:46:08 AM »
Dobbelsteen,

Okey, graphs, etc., but what is the point of that? Like Ignatus said, roulette will show you negatove expactations, whatever segments will you play like 14 numbers, 3 numbers, streets, 20 numbers, etc. Important thing is the selection, not these graphs, I think.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2018, 12:06:52 PM »
Yes, selection is a king. Numbers being positive provide very important aspect of play- positivity.
 If someone is conservative,  can flat bet, if someone is adventurous,  can abuse... but at least player knows that his selection is best. ( posible to make money).

mr j

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2018, 02:06:09 PM »

Just a thought; test it and see if it makes a difference at all.

This I agree with you.

Ken

dobbelsteen

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2018, 02:25:21 PM »
The graphics tell and bear me out my roulette theory of the short run.. The results in the short run swing between positive and positive and end always with a permanent loss. With thousand words you can not explain this feature, the graphs do. This is the reason that large trials are useless. The crests and troughs in the beginning are the basic for strategies. Hit and run belongs to every strategy. Large number bets have a small short run streak

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

ignatus

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2018, 09:03:13 PM »

Just a thought; test it and see if it makes a difference at all.

This I agree with you.

Ken

I tried it, 4 splits, (2 in each doz), results was disaster.

it's not just "any" betselection that "works", flatbet, or what shall i say? some works "better" than others..

This is probably my last word, for awhile,now i won't start a new thread. but, this is another betselection i've tried, ....with good result. (I won't upload the charts), but if someone wish, i can upload.

I call it "Fab 4" (4u bet); 3 QUADS and 1 DOZEN.

Total 12/15 wins (with a 100u wingoal, played with 5u bets),

That's about a 80% winrate. FLATBET.

The following users thanked this post: mr j, MickyP, rimsky

MickyP

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2018, 09:12:50 PM »
You misunderstood again.

Play your method (double street and quads) but use the pattern method to determine where to place your bets instead of spreading it over three dozens.

Anyway thanks for running the tests.

The following users thanked this post: ignatus

ignatus

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2018, 08:41:49 AM »

I call it "Fab 4" (4u bet); 3 QUADS and 1 DOZEN.

Total 12/15 wins (with a 100u wingoal, played with 5u bets),

That's about a 80% winrate. FLATBET.

80% winrate flatbet for FAB 4.

How will it do, with a progression then?...Tested this, with a mild progression, double up for each 2 (NON)-Hits, (after 2 losses); that is, the Dozen hit, is *not* included in the Non-hits. KEEP same bet when Hit, (If not reached a new high), Reset/restart when you got a decent profit , breakeven or reached a new high.

Example-play @Roulettesimulator,
https://roulette-simulator.info/game/0cbe392496c2a60c81de66f4adac88fb

3/3 Games won

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, rimsky

dobbelsteen

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2018, 11:05:13 AM »
Every betting session with a strategy of the roulette start after a losing streak. A winning streak of  red is contrary a losing streak of black. This means that a betting event Red can be followed with a streak Black. This is value for all kinds of systems.

In my theory there are infinity systems, but all systems can be reduced to the 37 number bets of the roulette. This particular feature is rather unknown by the system developers.

ignatus

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »
instead of Martingale, i've tried +1/-1 (that didn't show so great result either,) but now i tried OSCAR's GRIND (+1u, for each time the Quads hit) and reset to 1u when reached a new high or breakeven. Drawdowns very much less! ....More testing is needed ofc.

ignatus

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2018, 02:20:14 PM »
2 more games, (played with oscar's grind, and 1u bets).

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »
I think too much drowdowns. Can you test rather MickyPs pattern reveal system (8 splits in two dozen, 4-4 splits) ?

ignatus

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2018, 04:42:32 PM »
I think too much drowdowns. Can you test rather MickyPs pattern reveal system (8 splits in two dozen, 4-4 splits) ?

Too much drawdowns??? This is a good chart,.. Now, try martingale or +1/-1, i got 3-4 times greater drawdowns...so..take it or leave it, im doing this for myself , first,..if you like it fine, if you don't , that's also fine.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 04:49:09 PM by ignatus »