New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Win Roulette app  (Read 2797 times)

rimsky

Re: Win Roulette app
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 12:42:16 PM »
First thing a smart adult person should learn is: never give any advice if not asked.

Please, don't save me.

Your paternalism is silly. You are making this forum every hour worse. Give up, you are BOOOOOORING...

heatmap

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 01:41:24 PM »
The first roulette app I ever built was very simple and it was meant for Bally video roulette. I tracked every number and the position of each number. For every repeated number I would start a new chart. When all 38 ( I was obv playing 00) I would discard a chart. This allowed me to play an even distribution of numbers as well as never bet in the same order twice. The idea was that they are giving you results based not only on the money you made but the distribution of how you bet. I was able to bring numbers out at an even pace so to say. I might post a screenshot later just for reference if I’m not explaining it correctly because I haven’t played video roulette or used the app in forever.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 05:55:31 PM »
I had to say guys, that it looks like promising. My first 10 session won, balance +212 units, max down was -196, and my bet was 6 units/number. 10 session = 117 spins.

I will do 100 test in the week. I setted the stoploss at -200. I will report the results at the end.

Someone curios for the results?

Giaj

mr j

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 06:40:13 PM »
"These" recent posted methods mean nothing. Why you ask?

Because lets look at "these" recent threads three years from now and the guys that were interested. Those SAME posters will of moved onto something else. A new flavor of the day/month.

Ken

sam41

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2018, 09:41:54 PM »
I still use this but for me the only way to avoid huge losses is to wait until about 13, 14 results have been input and it still hasn't found a winner. You then win in the next 3 spins seemingly without fail. I've never gone past 17 spins. The problem with this is that you can spend ages waiting as it will usually find a winning number within 12 spins so you are forever starting over from 6 or 7 results back and waiting for that longer sequence.

So yes Mr J you are partly right, I now use it sparingly because the 12-6 hits/repeaters cycle is proving very joyous as an alternative with quicker betting opportunities to it, but this still has its place when you get an iffy cycle on that which you don't fancy playing.

I've used this app for months now and having worked out the best way to use it, have never lost with it. Even before when I'd start betting too early it only blew me out twice, and maybe that was my fault for using too high progressions. You live and learn.

HOWEVER I have noticed recently its no longer available from the app store, I don't know why but they seem to have taken it down. So if you didn't get it in time, you missed out.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2018, 10:07:53 PM »
Hi sam friend,

It is still in play store in my android phone, I downloaded just today :)  excellent app.

So your play is to wait after 13-14 spins? Usually the betting numbers came up after 6 numbers. After 11-12 the progression goes up to 2 and so on. But as you said, usually win within 12 spins. So why not you start playing at spin 9-10 example? You set up the stoploss at -200 example, and go on. What was the hifhest betting units/single number?

So in your opinion if we start bet like the app says, so after 5-6 spins, it raped your bankroll twice in months? But until that how much money you generated, could you been in profit at all?

And in your opinion the best way to use is to wait until 12-13 spins? I think until that we could have a few winning sessions friend :)

Giaj

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:12:49 PM by GIAJJENNO »

sam41

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2018, 12:01:56 AM »
Oh ok it must be back up then, good stuff. The thing is even if you start betting when it gives you about 12 numbers (say 10-11 spins in) your progression can become quite large by spin 16 or 17. I usually was splitting too, maybe that was the problem but I enjoyed picking up bonus wins before the app numbers hit!

mr j

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2018, 03:00:00 AM »
12 numbers >> Nope
Progression >> Nope
You'll never win long term this way.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2018, 06:53:06 AM »
Oh ok it must be back up then, good stuff. The thing is even if you start betting when it gives you about 12 numbers (say 10-11 spins in) your progression can become quite large by spin 16 or 17. I usually was splitting too, maybe that was the problem but I enjoyed picking up bonus wins before the app numbers hit!

So you played a lil bit differently the game. They based this method on strangle methid with 15 different tables. This thing is interesting too.

sam41

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 02:45:56 PM »
Depends what long term means. Ive won consistently with the app since March. If I lost a bankroll of 200 today I'm still up about 2000 so it would have to fail a lot of times out of the blue to qualify as not winning the long run. I think if I suddenly experienced 2 or 3 bad runs and felt it no longer worked, i'd stop using it.

I think the way to use it is wait for sequences that hit 13 results with no win then flat bet. Only a few will go past 15 spins so overall youdy be up. But even progression up 1 level is ok. It's mass progrsssiop to silly amounts that can kill a player.

sam41

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2018, 02:46:33 PM »
Oh and always add a chip on 0 as the app disregards it!

mr j

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2018, 03:20:12 PM »
"is wait for sequences that hit 13 results with no win then flat bet" >> Sooooo, triggers, again?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »
"is wait for sequences that hit 13 results with no win then flat bet" >> Sooooo, triggers, again?

You use triggers too, you know it, so stop this s***. 2-3 numbers, you wait smth to happen, repeat, etc. Even AP players use triggers so you too whatever your play is.

Sam, but if the maximum bet you saw the app before win is spin 15, why not play from spin 10 example? It eould be still very impressive. You not lose from spin 6 to 10 much money. And from 10 to 13 either.

leowls

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2018, 04:22:01 PM »

to be fair to giaj i think your system uses trigger to0...if i rem correctly if there are 2 of the same number within the last 12 spins, bet on it until it hits or until one of them goes out of the 12 number window, then stop betting. Can we call that a trigger and a de-trigger?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:31:16 PM by leowls »

sam41

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2018, 05:31:01 PM »
What's wrong with triggers? In this case it's simply joining the game at the right time. Worst thing that happens is you wait too long and have to start over but you don't lose money.

I don't get the mentality, someone shares an idea that is working and instead of saying oh great, let me try! People instead immediately say it's doomed without even looking at it. Are we not all here to try and find ways to consistently win?

Giaj, it's 17 spins I never saw it pass. Start too soon and it's expensive when that happens, and I'm risk averse so don't want to bet so much even though I'm sure illI win. There has to be the odd time spin 17 will lose too, surely.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 05:32:55 PM by sam41 »