New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Explain yourself...  (Read 521 times)

MickyP

Explain yourself...
« on: April 16, 2018, 05:37:11 PM »
Many replies to posts are one liners with a built-in attitude. Poor management of intelligence and equally poor portrayal of intelligence.
If you join a discussion and disagree; ask questions and explain why you disagree. Everyone will be able to follow the discussion without the one liner commercial breaks.

A good example of how to use and portray intelligence is Mike. He goes out of his way to explain his opinions even if he is on the receiving end. Respect earned.

Meddyuss

• Figure it out this time, And you'll be born with it next life time..
  • New
  • “Awake, arise or be for ever fall'n.”
Re: Explain yourself...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 12:44:00 AM »
Hi Micky,
I am sorry for the way I acted lately.

MickyP

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 07:05:57 AM »
Meddyuss , no need to apologise. You did nothing wrong.

mr j

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 12:58:12 PM »
If some goof is gonna argue and say there are only 10 streets.

I am going to say.....WRONG.

I dont need to explain why I am right, do I?

Ken

mr j

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 01:08:16 PM »
"A good example of how to use and portray intelligence is Mike.
He goes out of his way to explain his opinions" >> I FOLLOW (purposely) your replies back to him, in addition to the likes/thank yous, you give HIM. Normally, so what?

What I find fascinating, you'll say....

that makes sense Mike
I understand
I never thought of it that way, thanks! etc.

So you are admitting errors on your part, to a degree. (here comes the best part).....you go straight back to what you were doing (lol). Let me ask you this, what can you list, what types of thinking/betting styles do you NO LONGER do, thanks to Mike.

Meaning, I will never see another post from you on said subject?

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 03:04:10 PM »
You really do have a problem ken.

When I thank Mikes posts it may just be that he has articulated his objection well and that he actually inspires further discussion. At times he is right and I do recognise not only his well thought out and writen replies but other members as well. It's a sign of courtesy but you wouldn't know much about that.

Yes, my way is not perfect and I do test the opinions of others. If I'm wrong I will admit it and correct course.
I don't have a bad attitude toward others; not even to you. I don't follow your posts purposely to gun you but I can't help feeling sorry for you when I read your pathetic one liners.
Mike and I do not always see eye to eye but that does not mean I can not respect him for his contributions. He is always thorough in his posts and even if I don't learn from him, other may.

Put your issues with me to bed and rather work on being a constructive contributing member.  DONE!

mr j

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 05:29:46 PM »
I'll take that as, you wont answer my question. Thats cool.

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 05:34:32 PM »
It's a stupid question and the motive behind asking it is sinister.

PSHHHHHHHHHH!

mr j

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »
Get over yourself. Nobody here is impressed. You told Mike MANY times how he was "correct".

All I asked, can you list any betting styles you NO LONGER practice due to his advice. There is no trickery with the question (lol).

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 06:47:36 PM »
I'm sure you'll know where I said that. Present the fact and I will tell you why I said he was correct just so you don't quote things out of context as usual.

Thanking a post is not not the same as agreeing with the content unless I misunderstand the use of it.