Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Gamblers Intuition  (Read 896 times)

Scarface

Gamblers Intuition
« on: April 07, 2018, 05:28:50 PM »
I'm sure this has been brought up before.  Do you guys believe in Gamblers Intuition?  Do you believe that intuition can help predict wins in roulette?

There was a experiment conducted by the Heartmath Institute called the Roulette Protocol.  Check it out if you're interested in the details of the experiment.  Basically, it monitored vital signs of players before they placed a bet, after the bet was placed, and after the result.  "The heart-rhythm measures (HRV) were especially successful in detecting pre-stimulus responses in the pre-bet and post-bet segments, both of which occur prior to knowing the future outcome"

This experiment verifies that our body knows the outcome of a bet before it happens.  Maybe becoming more in tune and trusting our intuition, or gut feeling, can help us win at Roulette.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

Scarface

Re: Gamblers Intuition
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 05:52:04 PM »
Seems like when I make bet selection on intuition, I actually have better results.  Sometimes I'll add a number after every spin until I get 8 numbers...this is a 36 unit bet.  You'll need at least 1 win.

Sometimes, I'll pick 4 numbers and play for up to 9 spins....or 3 numbers for up to 12 spins.

Try it out!  Pick the first numbers that come to mind.  See what kind of results you get.   Either I've been really lucky, or have good intuition.  I think there is something to this.

MickyP

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 06:04:22 PM »
Can the fluctuations of the heart rhythm be detected with a standard athletes heart/pulse monitor? The ones you wear on your wrist like a watch?

The following users thanked this post: Third

Scarface

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 06:10:29 PM »
Can the fluctuations of the heart rhythm be detected with a standard athletes heart/pulse monitor? The ones you wear on your wrist like a watch?

I don't know MickyP.  Not sure what the equipment they used.  But if so, that could be a great advantage!

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Scarface

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 07:18:24 PM »
There was also another study that validates intuition, but I'll have to look it up.  Not sure if it's the same group.  But anyway, subjects were shown random images on a screen.  Some images were pleasant, like a sunset.  Some were graphic and/or unpleasant.  The monitoring systems showed that the subjects heart rate increased on the graphic/disturbing images even before the images was shown.  There seems like a lot of science supporting the case that intuition is a real phenomenon. 

purple

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 07:17:58 AM »
I definitely believe in intuition.For me it is linked to feeling detached.

The following users thanked this post: Third

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 08:45:24 PM »
I'm putting a question out there for anyone with knowledge of hypnosis. I think MrPerfect may able to assist.

"The heart-rhythm measures (HRV) were especially successful in detecting pre-stimulus responses in the pre-bet and post-bet segments, both of which occur prior to knowing the future outcome"This experiment verifies that our body knows the outcome of a bet before it happens.  Maybe becoming more in tune and trusting our intuition, or gut feeling, can help us win at Roulette." quote from Scarface.
With hypnosis you make a direct connection with the sub conscience mind.Will hypnosis not sharpen or amplify intuition?The red text reminds me of animals that can feel danger before it happens. If this trait is so obvious in animals then humans must have it even if it has been suppressed in us over the course of our history.

Does anyone have info about studies conducted on the subject?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:51:42 PM by MickyP »

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 09:12:06 PM »
"Everyone has some level of intuitiveness, those that a psychic have higher levels of intuition than most people. However, everyone can improve their intuitive abilities through the use of hypnosis. Most people experience intuition through their dreams and their dreams deliver messages about the future or how to deal with the current situation in their life. The improvement to intuition will begin with a greater connection and awareness of dreams so that the messages contained within will be clear.

• Once hypnosis sessions have helped improved the clarity of dreams they will also help with intuition during the day. They will help open your mind to being aware of the intuitive abilities that you possess so that you can be the best clairvoyant you can be. The hypnosis process puts your mind into a deeper state of awareness that will then begin to unlock the intuitive powers within and help your mid be able to use these powers during the day and consistently."

• According to a quick search hypnosis can amplify intuition.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 10:47:40 PM »
Intuition never lie. It's always correct to the number. Problem is not with its training,  problem is with people. There is one not confortable  way to always recognise which exactly is a "voice" of intuition and which is mental projections. ...
  Hypnosis is an operation. It's a violation of self. Use of it on yourself ( even voluntarily ) may be dangerous as it submiss free will . Use on others brings negative carma . It's a medicine tool and should be not used for fun.

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 06:38:01 AM »
Very strong point of view MrPerfect and I do understand the dangers and ethics surrounding the subject. Thank you for your straightforward response.

You said it is a medicine tool and should not be used for fun. I agree with you; however, not all will agree with this. Ethics is important in life and we all have varying degrees of practiced ethics in our lives. Some like myself question the ethics of using roulette computers to gain an advantage over the game. As stated I say it's unethical. The brain is a "computer" and when we play a roulette method we use this human computer (brain) to gain an advantage. Now, through hypnosis we are able to tap into intuition and amplify it to assist us pretty much as a roulette computer assists those who use them.
I know there are risks to self induced hypnosis so I don't advise unqualified people to attempt this. My question is this. If we are able to enhance brain function to better play roulette, is it unethical?
I'm sure that hypnosis is not the only method that can be used to enhance brain function. Dane may be able to shed light on non-evasive meditation techniques to improve brain function.

For those following this thread, I like subjects that relate to improving health in general. Good health is a journey not a destination. Good mental health is an advantage in life (roulette included). Mental health is more than just mental stability. Mental health requires a very high degree of respect (as MrPerfect has stated), discipline and commitment.

I am simply a student with many questions.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 06:23:46 PM »
Just put brain working. It's easy and natural. Both brain and intestines require around 80% of your resources.  When one is working, other is "off"...
  To put brain work need to empty food track.  s***t out what you gotta s***t out and do not put more  ( assuming that it's working properly). For these who has problems there as well , need to fix them first.
  To put intuition working is easy as well. Call everyone you ever lied ( little lie for "good", or big one for bad.. all counts) and tell them the truth . Lies is what switches off intuition. Remove them from you life and life story and you will get your intuition  naturally back.
   If you think you need hypnosis,  Igor ledochovski materials are very good..  look some NLP training as well..  all of it works. VerrIfied by many good people.