Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Selling roulette products and services  (Read 3156 times)

cht

Re: Selling roulette products and services
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2018, 02:37:28 AM »
@MIckyP

Your post re-frames hints as "tips" to fit your belief.

You posted the same claim that I did in your first sentence.

Both are just designed to illicit attention, nothing more.
Reyth, as moderator, is of the opinion that hints activity is ok on this forum. Kav approve this as well.

1. If you disagree make it known,
2. Dissociate from this activity,
3. Disengage from this forum.

MickyP

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2018, 07:27:15 AM »
You have made your point and your opinion has been noted. Do you wish all others to conform to your "correct" opinion? Seems like it.

If you follow your own opinion you "may" be missed on the forum.

Badger

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2018, 08:26:18 AM »
@cht
Do you realise that if you follow your own advice you would 3. Disengage from this forum.
If you don't, do you realise that would make you a hypocrite.

If you had a treasure map with x marks the spot, would you publish a copy of it on the internet?
The forum for me has always been about ideas. I then investigate these ideas by doing my own research.
If you think that someone is going to publish an unbeatable system on the internet, then you are a fool.
It happened once before with blackjack and Edward Thorpe.
In the meantime it spoils the forum for those who are keen to hear about new methods  to beat roulette.

cht

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2018, 10:08:18 AM »
You have made your point and your opinion has been noted.

TQ.

Do you wish all others to conform to your "correct" opinion? Seems like it.

There is no "correct" opinion. In any forum there are rules administered by the owner. The owner design those rules based on his perception and motive for his forum.

If in any case, this does not conform with our own, it only make sense to make appropriate response - at least for me.

If you follow your own opinion

IF do not apply here.

you "may" be missed on the forum.

I won't be, don't be silly.  ;D

Micky, you are a good person. Don't be too strong in your opinion about anonymous members who like you come from somewhere this world to meet on this forum. I refer to scepticus. He is a good person as well. Both of you may not see eye to eye on some matters. Who does see exactly the same as another person ? Differences of opinion and perception exist and it is good - iron rub iron.

Good that both of you have ended this tit for tat. Bad is scepticus has chosen to be a lurker - his last comment may be due to you. May I invite you to assure him in private(PM) that the unpleasant past will not recur. TC
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:41:13 AM by cht »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

cht

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »
@cht
Do you realise that if you follow your own advice you would 3. Disengage from this forum.
If you don't, do you realise that would make you a hypocrite.

If you had a treasure map with x marks the spot, would you publish a copy of it on the internet?

Some people may.

The forum for me has always been about ideas. I then investigate these ideas by doing my own research.

I think the same.

If you think that someone is going to publish an unbeatable system on the internet, then you are a fool.

Not a fool, I do not deny the possibility.

When on the internet anything is possible.

It happened once before with blackjack and Edward Thorpe.

This proves the seemingly impossible can happen.

In the meantime it spoils the forum for those who are keen to hear about new methods  to beat roulette.

I am equally keen to hear about new methods to beat roulette - that's the reason I register on this forum.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:32:52 AM by cht »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2018, 11:07:00 AM »
Guys, let's every body be friends, shouldn't we?
   If someone provide a value for the product he represents,  and sells it for whatever reason, l do not see a problem there. As long as his product has something valuable to offer.
   Other thing is empty clames. ... well, these should be avoided,  for sure. 
   No one wants to see snake oil sells here and scammers around ...
    Unfortunately,  that's what happens most of the time. Hopefully with mine encreased activity in posting new generation of forum readers will be born... these who have an idea about the subject and hopefully do some tests for themselves to realise what is possible and what is whatever....