Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Re: Simple explanation of vb. Qwestions and answers.  (Read 996 times)

GIAJJENNO

Re: Simple explanation of vb. Qwestions and answers.
« on: March 28, 2018, 12:18:10 PM »
Thanks for the explanaitions, hope you will continue the lessons day after day. It is looks like very difficult.
How is look like your vb sessions in real play? When you know that where to place bets or which sector? After spin how many seconds later?  Because dealers let our only 2-3 seconds to bet after their spin. You diagnose the rotor speed the ball release point and the others needless things in seconds? What you watch exactly and how you calculate exactly that where the ball will fall, or on which diamond?

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 12:59:52 PM »
If you have only 2-3 seconds to place bets, dealer signature skills or bias play knowledge will be more handy then vb.
   Sorry, l had to move your qwestions here, because that topic will be reference for these who wanna read simple explanation of vb to get general idea.
   I will post in that topic entire process how to... so most of your qwestions will be answered naturally. 
  2-3 seconds really su..ks. However, if dealer is likely to produce same timings of ball spin ( short spins preferable) and similar ( slow ) rotor speeds, you could have a chance. Everything will depend on how good wheel is.

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

petespin

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 01:12:10 PM »
Mrp thanks for doin this and give dome of your knowledge awAy , u know there are guys at forums that they dont even believe for vb excistance ,iam not at their side, at old forim rhere was a vuy called brian , )roulettedealer) thete i ve read bery uzefill infos about ap , but iam wondering if with nrw tecj wheels is it possible to beat em ? What s your opinion? Cheers pete

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 01:35:54 PM »
New or old wheels are beatable. One way or another,as long as there is no cheating. How many of these wheels are beatable by vb alone... that is a qwestion. On my estimation 1 in 10 is a good for vb play, 2 in 10 are good for bias play, rest of it require bias play helped by vb, wich is hussle( many data/ effort neded). As always... all depends on skill level of player. For someone wheel may be unplayable,  other may look for it as "eldorado".
   Simple example. .. immercive roulette  new wheel with that yellow ball. I have no idea what to bet there, but some folks bet very high, so they obviously found something interesting that l do not see yet.

The following users thanked this post: kav

petespin

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 01:46:58 PM »
Its like u say ,someone s can find out a flaw where someone else can not ,  its all about observing and recognize patterns , it was just like the times first learned slots systems , some was very very easy ..but if didnt know was too hard to find...

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 09:32:06 AM »
 Yea... did l ever told you story about my first AP exploration? It was these slots old style,  with handle you needed to push to start tape rolling... ?
    1999.... Ukraine.  These slotmashines were in a center of the city coffee shop. Me and my friend descovered a pattern in these fruits falling. Martingale was our weapon of choice and this is precise moment in time where my frequency method was born. I sou that after one "grape" few other's were very likely in next 2 spins. So we put up betts whenever " grapes" fall....
    We sponsored our " expencive" life stile during entire year this way... eating in coffee shop, money for sigarettes... for student it was quite an achievement; ).

The following users thanked this post: kav

petespin

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 11:35:39 AM »
In fruite machines i know many different systems , i know even a system to match all 7s !!! ,very few perhaps know about it , tbere was old prng tech back in late of 90s , there were types easy to beat , but and next tecj av platforms its easy to beat , i ve devised even methods to beat vlts (seems imposible) or server based- support slots , the only problem with new tech slots u cant earn big amounts like was 20 y ago , it was also a german type slot roulette which was easy to beat in evety single sedsion i ve played!!!! It was so easy ......

petespin

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 11:46:50 AM »
Like u said there was "signs" to see whats coming next for example in shangai video slot i know when to pump up my bet wjen i see a a fruit to appear on the screen , i ve won so many times using tjis simple technique , some otners are more complicated , and some neef a loy of pattience , but the win is sure , nowdays can be beaten with entirely different methods ....

MrPerfect.

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 12:00:49 PM »
Pete, l admire people who has patience for slots and are able to win. I would love to see your work in more detail with data, if you do not mind.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 12:20:27 PM »
Yes itbwould be good to open topic to your slot machines rechniques. We have roulette systems topic, discussions, visual ballastic topoc, sport betting, than would be good to see one slot machines topic.

ahlidap

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 02:16:45 PM »
@MrPerfect,

congrats on your new topic about VB.
Each post is very interesting, and each new post is even more interesting than the one before :)
Thank you.

One question.
It it possible to cross collected data, with different variable values, and obtain some sort of "overlapped" results, where "same advantage" exists on both simulations (lets say, different variable values)?

Like, for a CW ball, you know that you can bet the same way even on the identified "different conditions" ( that you previous identified / analyzed) .
Does this make any sense?
Maybe even being able to place bets before the spin?

The following users thanked this post: kav, MrPerfect.

petespin

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 05:16:13 PM »
I think it will be better to start a new topic about slots , anyway all i can say is thay iam refering at older tech machines , and also tell u about ways of cheating , glitches,  etc so more on the way .

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect., GIAJJENNO

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 08:59:33 PM »
Well , Pete... l asked Kav for "superpowers". For now l still not have ability to move things around as l please. :( . You put some nice posts here, wish l could preserve them on your new thread dedicated to slots. There are no much material avaliable on the subject... l belive it will be interesting reading.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 10:29:14 AM by MrPerfect. »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 09:05:29 PM »
Ahlidap @...
 Yes we can cross validate data , just do not assume right away that it will be same... it's more like you form hypothesis and then look if they confirm ( statistically more correct way to do things).
  In data in general , not always change in one variable affects outcome. There are parts of data that may change with the time, other parts may stay stable.
   To bet before spin you need to be fairly advanced player. Even if you are, it's always better to look situations where you can confirm at least some variables in current spin.
   Normally they do not allow bets after ball is spoon for 2 reasons: wheel is very easy or they intend to cheat.