Author Topic: GIAJJENNO SPORT BETTING DISCUSSON  (Read 3240 times)

UnlikelySam

Re: GIAJJENNO SPORT BETTING DISCUSSON
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2019, 07:28:00 PM »
No problem I understood what you meant 😉 Accumulators are what drives bettors crazy especially of just the thought of making a huge stash of cash for a few units of play no doubt. At the same token people are also getting ripped off huge by some so called "Sports Gurus" . Gia do you know any good free Corner stats website besides flashscore and footystats?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2019, 02:53:36 PM »
No I dont know mate. Corners are the most coin-flip shts flr betting, because in vain your team has more attack, maybe 0 corner, and the second team one attack, and maybe 2 corners right.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2019, 03:36:35 PM »
No I dont know mate. Corners are the most coin-flip shts flr betting, because in vain your team has more attack, maybe 0 corner, and the second team one attack, and maybe 2 corners right.

I agree they are a 50 / 50 lol but not so much as the rest WDL and 2.5 etc. Yesterday Real Madrid corner was spot on. Wanted to test the over / under corners market. But alas there's no guarantee the stronger team will always win the most corners 😵😬 That's why it's called a Gamble lol...

UnlikelySam

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2019, 03:47:02 PM »
On a side note there is a guy that only post Draws obviously it's a subscription. For couple weeks he posted free matches and it was quite a good ROI. As I said I will never pay someone for betting tips. Rather place my own and if you lose then you just saved some money instead of paying someone for losing tips and top it off still lose the bet. No disrespect to the guy though ; he has quite a number of followers ; just not my cup of tea.

leowls

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2019, 10:33:18 PM »
Guys can liverpool finally claim their 19th title this season?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2019, 10:45:21 PM »
I am Liverpool fun for 13 years, but I feel, if we going to play like this sht what we played against man utd, we will end third in the leage. Only 1 point preference, from possible 9, and we will face chelsea, tottenham, everton for a harder matches. City will play at old traffors too, and with chelsea. It will be very very tight, and big fight to claiming the tittle. As a Pool fun, I want, and must say that we will win, but now the little bit bad form, the city good form, I feel like we will not lift the cup, but I hope we will.

leowls

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2019, 01:50:39 AM »
Manu will throw the game away to manc because they hate liverpool more. Looks like liverpool have a tougher route to lift the title. It's a shame that a 7 points lead is now reduced to 1. You can't help but to feel frustrated.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2019, 05:27:09 AM »
Gia bro from the beginning of our betting strategy it's instilled in us WE MUST GAMBLE WITH OUR HEADS AND NOT OUR HEARTS... As a sports bettor it's expected of us to not have any favorite team and to always be unbiased; that mate is very difficult even for me too. Sometimes I think to myself better to skip the match altogether... Damn...

Leowls I like your line of thinking I concur with what you are saying 100% . In the art of war  An enemy of enemy is my biggest ally... Teams that know they don't even have 0.1 % chance of claiming the league title will throw the match just to spite the hated team to try to ensure their failure. Once again your thinking is superb it also is instrumental in a betting strategy since sometimes football is a "mind game" and trying to get into the game itself by analysing and implementing a "psyche" attitude ; team playing on the road at home weather conditions motivation to win missing players etc etc...

The following users thanked this post: leowls

scepticus

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2019, 05:30:12 PM »
You are right Sam . NEVER bet for or against your favourite team .

UnlikelySam

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2019, 05:58:44 PM »
Gia bro from the beginning of our betting strategy it's instilled in us WE MUST GAMBLE WITH OUR HEADS AND NOT OUR HEARTS... As a sports bettor it's expected of us to not have any favorite team and to always be unbiased; that mate is very difficult even for me too. Sometimes I think to myself better to skip the match altogether... Damn...

Leowls I like your line of thinking I concur with what you are saying 100% . In the art of war  An enemy of enemy is my biggest ally... Teams that know they don't even have 0.1 % chance of claiming the league title will throw the match just to spite the hated team to try to ensure their failure. Once again your thinking is superb it also is instrumental in a betting strategy since sometimes football is a "mind game" and trying to get into the game itself by analysing and implementing a "psyche" attitude ; team playing on the road at home weather conditions motivation to win missing players etc etc...

Just realized there's a typo there 🙄  An enemy of my enemy is my biggest ally... Errrrrr sorry😬

UnlikelySam

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2019, 06:04:51 PM »
You are right Sam . NEVER bet for or against your favourite team .

Keep the emotions in check and neutral at all times... There are a dime a dozen other matches we can waste money on 😂