Author Topic: How I play my sports betting  (Read 1655 times)

leowls

How I play my sports betting
« on: March 19, 2018, 09:53:34 AM »
Hi guys, just wanna share what I have been doing so far. It has been very positive.

Sports I do mean soccer. Ok so this is what I will do. Browse every league current table standing (epl, la liga, seria a, etc..) and look for the top few teams with very good records of scoring. Then look at their previous few games. If they have been less than 3 goals (goals under 2.5), I'll place a bet on goals over 2.5. And I'll double up every game until i win. So far I have never proceeded to the 3rd element of my progression. My progression is 1-2-4-8. I only play goals over 2.5 goals and I only select high scoring teams. My last victory is on Valencia vs Alaves which ended 3-1, with 4 goals.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 10:08:32 AM by leowls »

The following users thanked this post: kav, SugTips

GIAJJENNO

Re: How I play my sports betting
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 10:06:25 AM »
Sorry, but in long run you will have many 1-0, 1-1, and sofar 0-0s! I tried this, mate, I have once 3,57 avarage goal scorer in home bs. 5,07 and was 0-0 :) no bet.

I tried almost everything, every type of bet and so on. First hal yellow cards fouls, goals, etc, everything, everything!!

Lets begin from the starting. I bet on sports from 16 years old. From odds 30-100-500 in one ticket I tried singles, triples, doubles, with good profits, and witj consistent negatives too. First I habe my own FB group with 240 members only, then I was invite to poste in FB group with 10K mwmbers, and I have likes, so interest to my picks over 450+ members!! It was holly s*** for me, absolute shock, in my country I was simppy one of the most talented sport bettor, and I am not opinionated. My result was such great, and my analyse, that
Now I have with my friend own  sport betting business with website etc. We have around 100 paid members, but it was only our first month!!

My opinion is that you must be talented, and well informed about matches. No matchematical formula is good, except matched betting or such things.

Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: kav

leowls

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 10:11:52 AM »
Yes I agree, that is why I only start to bet halfway through the season, when we already have an indication of which are the teams to focus on. Take Liverpool for example, they have never had a 4 or more consecutive goals under games this season. Like in many roulette strategies, VL is required. Try to focus on teams that have a good positive goals difference. Your pot of gold is there.

petespin

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 11:11:34 AM »
Sports betting is realy too complicated , u must under consideration many factors , people gamble milions everyday as it is the most famous form of gambling , too many fixed matches, and u can not predict about that unless u have infos from inside , i do something similar and if i have big br and bet at single matches is very hard to loose , till two matches is ok but no more ....

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 11:56:33 AM »
I have my own betting periods. From the start of sesion example from august to september I bet low stakes. From september to february I bet higher stakes, and the end of the sesion low stakes too, because of fight from relegation zone, for UCL, for champion etc things.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 12:32:40 PM »
Leowls,

Yes when the team goals avarage like liverpool has 3+, often goes their matches 2,5 over, but the odds fkr ut is low 1,50. In sport betting this is very low for singles too. In my singkes I choose 1,60-2,50, but I often create a tixket with 3+, 4+ odds. From january I am very proftable, over 30% ROI.

petespin

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 12:51:16 PM »
Have u ever notice before world cup coming , i mean on this particular season strange things happen ? As an example look at serieA italy when the leauge start inter was at first place then moved down, and milan did the exact opposite!!! I could tell u much more in over-under options ,but u got the point ,did u?

The following users thanked this post: leowls

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 01:01:33 PM »
In every year appears such different strange things. But the good news is, that you can ride on them to generate profit.

petespin

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 01:06:50 PM »
Yes if u re play single matches and dont become  greedy !! But after all is much easier to beat roulette .

leowls

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 01:24:04 PM »
In every year appears such different strange things. But the good news is, that you can ride on them to generate profit.

Can you teach us your method of winning?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 01:50:32 PM »
Patespin,
Of course is easier, but the two side is very different because in betting you can find value bets. In roulette you cant. If you know the first 200 tennis player, how they play, how important them the tournament, what is they morale, form, you csn win from tennis very very easy too. In football it is not enough. Much more options you must know to win the bet, but yes, easier then roulette.

Leowls,
Of course I can tell some very good aspects, but the talent to do this I cant add to you, mate. Without feeling how to bet, where to bet, and when to bet, it is the hardest thing of this business. I have now quite good incomes only from members fortunately is going well, but I know I will lose simetimes.

My own rule from my 100 rule is that: If I win tickets example odds 3,50 in Saturday, and 3,50 in Sunday too, the next bet will be lower and lower because I know I will lose soon. So I play example the 20-25-30% of weekends profits.

My next rule is: dont be flcused only for one betting option! Example dont bet only 2,5 over or under. Bet what you are know, if you dont know everything about the match, no bet. If you have only single matxh, then play singke, dont find another unneccessary matxh to create double, or triple.

CHANGE THE VARIATIONS!

1X X2 sometimes low odds, sometimes underdogs, sometimes over simetimes GG, but never be sad if your surebet will fail. Of course it will :D I know, you know. Stay on lower stackes in bad run, keep calm in good run with consistant higher stackes.

scepticus

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 02:06:20 PM »
Good advice Giajjenno
Bet what you know and don't bet what you don't know . 

leowls

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 02:16:45 PM »
@GIAJJENNO

So far my bets consist of mostly goals over and sometimes goals odd/even. I have tried many other betting options but now I mainly focus on goals over as it is more predictable.

Yes I am a one match per day kind of guy and bet only in the game I'm most confident of winning. Hope to see more of your predictions here.

scepticus

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 02:24:47 PM »
Specific predictions BEFORE the game would be nice  !

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 02:33:12 PM »
Scepticus,

This was the essence for you? But you can bet what you dont know and dont bet what you know. Try it. In roueltte you will dont know where the ball will fall, in sport betting if you know around teams, players, etc +50 options, you will have higher chance to win, no contradiction about this.

Leowls,

Thanks, mate, but I dont wanna post here predictions, just some betting theory, psychology, advices, my rules etc... :)  The over/under tips for me was not the best, beecause sometimes If two hard goals striekr temas were faced each other, I was angry to see 30. minute 0-0 with 2 shots off target. If I bet in under in 20. min was 1-1 :D but not often so I combine the bets rather, and little avoid overs, now for me much better the btts option. Also good option the LIVE betting. But this is another topic :)