New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Few Numbers are Best Bet  (Read 930 times)

MrPerfect.

Re: Few Numbers are Best Bet
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2018, 01:43:31 PM »
 Yap... image itself is funny, however.. it's reality.
   Humans have very sofisticated brain... biologically speaking it's very expensive on resources it requires. So most of time it's shut down to prevent starvation . 1kilo and something of brain tissue consumes 75% of available resources! !!! Nature came up with a way to address this issue..  it's permanent sleep with moments of put it on only when situation require... our life style in general doesn't help either...
  Biological facts!!! Only few can "get hold" on this processes.  People look like "zomby" most of the time , deep sleep with almost  no chance to wake up.

mr j

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2018, 02:49:30 PM »
mrj, what do you say about betting on the last number, line, street or dozen?

I know I have answered this more than once. I would never do the ECs, too many numbers.

I think people that bet on the ECs think that its a security blanket of sorts cause its a large portion of the board. They *FEEL* better about the bet. Not a lot of thinking goes into betting 12, 18, 24 numbers. If you want to bet 2-4 numbers, you *MUST* have your s**t together. Much more SKILL and experience NEEDED (imo).

6 numbers in a line bet.....too many.

You mentioned the last number OR street that just hit, bet it again? Why? So the 35 just hit. I should maybe bet the 34 35 36 street? What if the 34 36 have not hit in the last 150 spins, why would I bet it?
I just wasted TWO units!! There are 3 numbers in a street.

What about betting three hot numbers? Its better than betting on two cold numbers.

To me, there are no splits, streets, corners etc. If the 7 & 10 are two hot numbers, its only a COINCIDENCE that its a split. The goofs that bet on a column/dozen. So thats 12.

Its *VERY* plausible that 2-4 of those numbers are cold. You have *WASTED* 2-4 units betting on cold numbers. Cold is cold regardless if its straight up OR in a column/dozen.

Ken
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:53:29 PM by mr j »

The following users thanked this post: leowls

Scarface

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2018, 04:35:32 PM »
I agree with you Mr J.  I would rather get 3 hot numbers, instead of a hot street.  The street might be hot only because of 1 number. 

The following users thanked this post: mr j, leowls

petespin

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 07:54:27 AM »
A good way to choose 6 numbers to bet is to follow single doz bet xxy , but play 6 no instead of a dozen , how can u choose the numbers? U can look back in spins and watch this particular doz hot or cold numbers , speaking personally i d choose 3 no that didnt appear yet, and 3 hot no , playing for 6 spins , no progressions,
I think its a nice way to play 6 no bet , i have a better bet selection for playing few no ,but iam sure this could work