blockdamofo

Author Topic: Should we ban all snake business and PM?  (Read 2138 times)

Jesper

Should we ban all snake business and PM?
« on: February 22, 2018, 02:41:02 PM »
TOO MUCH BLLA BLLA, BLAAAAA!  "Meet me on PM, this is my Email (hotmail)" . Most of the not to nice persons want to express I know, I can sell to you. System or AP is the like.

I did 20000 Euro from the methods I post ( and gave no guarantee) I did share no fee!!
I do not answer PM, to make sure I am honest!

The following users thanked this post: Mike

Mike

Re: Should we ban all snake business and PM?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 02:56:13 PM »
Yep, how about removing the PM facility from this forum?

Let's have it all out in the open : no sellers, scammers, hinters,  hucksters or recruiters!  ;D

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Jesper

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 03:07:36 PM »
Real has paper since 609 bc. found a relation with stars and dice.  Which means you will lose after some time, unless you buy his junk.  Nobody win without luck. And all the market here is JUNK. They answer in my posts, a vague matter just to get attraction.

Many answers with bulls***, not at all at the subject, rather "I" can help for a fee.

We should change FREE our experience!!     If I run a forum, I would exclude system or ap which is for sale.

I may even leave. Why should I give my free, helping market snakeoil or the thing which is alike.

MOST of the vague in all posts are sellers of systems or AP ways.

I may say GOOD NIGTH, any roulette forum will die by it selves.

Could we not agree ban all snake business??

The following users thanked this post: kav, MickyP

cht

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 03:18:42 PM »
Will these 'active' members be here if there were no PM ?

cht

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 03:21:38 PM »
Could we not agree ban all snake business??
Not everyone will agree. 

The following users thanked this post: kav

Jesper

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »
There has been some or one want to meet me  using PM. I would like to answer that, but have seen so much, I do not use PM. There is the place for seduction. So called PRO can not earn from game, they try to get extra to finace it!!! That's from newbie which are not so poor as the sellers. (have not yet gamble using bought methods)

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 03:46:29 PM »
Why do players use PM? Maybe to have a one on one discussion with a like minded player about a concept or idea. Members are reluctant to post their thoughts on a subject because of sh*tty "I know more than you" comments that contaminate many threads.

mr j

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 03:49:53 PM »
"on a subject because of sh*tty "I know more than you" >> 100% correct. If you think everyone on the boards is EQUAL, you are out of your mind.

Ken

Jesper

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 04:07:11 PM »
Why do players use PM? ____

Possible but the snake business is by PM.  I do not sell, I do not even answer Pm. STILL i GET OFFER, AND A SNAKE OILER canuse it. That can be a computer chip or a paper which is a kind of martingale.

MRJ is allways out of my mind, he is a big loser, I have knowledge from that. A long time before now I   went to a forum, in west US, Mr j got some problem according to the people in discusion. IT WAS PUBLIC,  1000 to help with some money or reunion with the woman. half of a restaurant was lost, MR J is a loser not a winner. He can nothing about the game. He is not aware if he got critics.Check all the history of MR J, you will find just sad! He can not math, do not care, just behave in a forum.

I would never tell if an other, but by attack we defend.

I have seen the guy in question in San Fran!

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 04:39:13 PM »
"on a subject because of sh*tty "I know more than you" >> 100% correct. If you think everyone on the boards is EQUAL, you are out of your mind.

Ken

Ken, you just proved my point - very shallow thinking from your side.
Jesper may be right. Joining the dots on your posts....

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 05:47:49 PM »
TOO MUCH BLLA BLLA, BLAAAAA!  "Meet me on PM, this is my Email (hotmail)" .
I do not answer PM, to make sure I am honest!
Like this your post makes more sense. 
  What makes you belive that someone would pm you? Looks like honesty  is really problem for you if you have to go to such a measures.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 06:35:26 PM »
The charlatans MUST provide vague information in order to keep them coming, otherwise, if full details shared then the majority would react like: "So that cr@p was your HG...?!''

Wake up! 99% of forums content is garbage, but not because there is nothing...silence is gold!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 07:35:02 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 07:12:37 PM »
Depends why you would call something garbage. Garbage because you tried something without testing it first and it failed? Perhaps your style of play is not discussed enough; who knows?
If I felt that this forum was 99% garbage I certainly would not waste my time reading the posts/threads.
Why do you visit the forum?

The following users thanked this post: kav

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 07:17:42 PM »
Trust me, I'm a doctor. Lol

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2018, 07:41:15 PM »
Not only this but every other forum.
There was a time when I was much more active on forums but eventually realized that almost nothing good comes from my communication with others.
Speaking personally, I test extensively before I bet with money, especially when it's something posted on a forum.
What if I told you that I've gained 787,381 units in 963,009 spins, should you believe me?!
Anyone could claim anything on forums where anonymity shields scams and frauds.
I've opened my eyes, why don't you open yours?!  8)