New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: How do I make my systems?  (Read 12633 times)

DrTalos

Re: How do I make my systems?
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2018, 05:44:47 PM »
Scarface, those are the first 4 bets of the system, not the whole system.
  Recovery must rely on bigger picture than the system, or it will not work. When you bet, you are changing your statistics, your probability, your chances. You all have to understand this.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

Scarface

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2018, 06:11:29 PM »
I understand this is not the whole system.  I was just saying that your recovery will rely on betting fewer numbers hoping for multiple hits

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

jerome26b

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2018, 06:26:18 PM »
MrTalos,

i’m discovering the last posts of this topic and i’m really surprised by your first 4 bets in fact. But i suppose it’s because you changed your game to made it more agressive and fast. When we discussed at the beginning it was very clear your system was EC first 2 bets then 24 numbers until a hit so after ten bets without a hit you played 228 numbers for a balance of -93. I suppose your balance is not the same anymore with these changes now... anyway it seems more logical now for me the way the first 4 bets are even if playing 24 numbers starting spin 3 increase drastically the chance to catch an early hit ... but at the price of a worse balance ratio to recover if it miss. Anyway the philosophy of the two parts of your system i understand it since a long time i think and for sure the trick is the recover part. If we think about that compared to a martingale with one hit closing the game we can’t really say your bertrand is a true HG (in fact it is for me cause it’s my definition of a system win) with one hit closing the game every time. A very important aspect in your system and it’s maybe the most important part to catch is to get this first and second hit at a moment and not after 30 spins. Playing a normal parachute ec then dz then ds then street then split then straight you can really go sometimes to 30 spins with no hits, that’s the hard part if you are on a ‘cold’ section. For that i was always thinking playing a parachute whith random selection could be more effective than selecting or stick on the same. For this reason i can’t imagine you play only 3 numbers or a single street in your system cause you can be unlucky to be on a street that can miss 100 times. I suppose you have a trick as well to accelerate the game after a first or second hit. There’s a concept i have difficult to apprehend in your system is the total numbers played you rely on. For me playing 24 numbers ten times is not the same as playing 240 times a single number. But maybe it can work cause one rule is that you’re less explosed on HE playing x times for the same amount at the end than only one big bet. And sure that playing last dozen is not the same as playing last 2 DS or playing last 4 Streets or playing last 6 splits or last 12 numbers.

many more ideas to work around i’ve to admit, thanks for the update. 

jerome
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 06:37:57 PM by jerome26b »

Scarface

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2018, 10:23:49 PM »
For me playing 24 numbers ten times is not the same as playing 240 times a single number.

I touched on this in my thread about playing few numbers.  Both have the same house edge working against, but I think fewer numbers give a lot more opportunities to recover.

We can bet $24 a spin for 24 numbers for ten spins.  Or bet $1 a number for 240 spins.  Both have the potential to lose $240.  But betting the single for 240 spins has the potential to win a lot more....it could hit 20 times. 

I wouldn't bet singles because the game would be way to long.  But 2 to 6 numbers would be good for recovery.

I do agree with Talos, betting a lot of numbers in the beginning.  But I think betting fewer numbers for more spins would be a good recovery without having to go crazy with progressions

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

DrTalos

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2018, 11:02:55 PM »
Last two posts are exactly the reason why I started write here in the first place: to encourage discussion on a different approach against the wheel. We all know the classic strategies, we need a refreshing view.
  All the fight against me or Bertrand are simply irrelevant if I will help any of you finding a result. Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, Reyth, MickyP

mr j

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2018, 11:16:43 PM »
"All the fight against me" >> Welcome to the wonderful world of......post a method and now, deal with the input. Fun, aint it?

Ken

DrTalos

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2018, 11:23:44 PM »
I think is worthy, though.
  And, by the way, I posted a couple of systems that are valuable, if someone take some time to develope them.

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, Reyth

Badger

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2018, 08:34:08 AM »
Dr Talos, thank you for taking the time to give us more ideas.
Your attempts to show us a better way are appreciated although it may not seem so.
Kind regards
Bruce

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

jerome26b

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2018, 12:50:20 PM »
scarface,

thanks for remembering your post there’s interesting ideas behind this. I think anyway you’re less exposed to HE playing less x times than playing in one time x numbers just because of the fact you can reach your target in less than x in the first case. And if played all you can potentially hit 2-3 more times like you said. So at the end the bets are not the same and you’re less exposed to HE waiting your selection to hit. do you agree about my reasoning or i’m saying something wrong ? The probabilities doesn’t change but you can exploit a ‘weakness’ you’re exposed in the short term HE. Then the deal is to find a good progression to achieve the recovery.

jerome
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 12:57:35 PM by jerome26b »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Scarface

leowls

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2018, 05:51:13 AM »
Thanks DrTalos, the tweak to your dozen/column betting is working amazingly. Though you did not reveal your real system, you left us with some nuggets of tweaks/strategies to get us started to win consistently.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 05:54:21 AM by leowls »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

leowls

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2018, 04:43:39 AM »
DrTalos, I'm very intrigued by your statement. Is there such a situation in roulette?

"For the recovery to have a chance of a success must have few units to recover, and rely on a situation that "must" occur."

DrTalos

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2018, 12:42:12 PM »
A situation that must occur can be the outcome of a black number, or one column. It doesn't matter. Your system need a situation to occur. More likely is the situation, more "easy" to get the hit.

On a side note: I am receiving too many PM, more than I can handle. Please use posts to ask me about your explorations of systems, or for any simple request. I will be more than happy to respond them.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »
DrTalos,

Can I ask to you that how you changed your systen in the first 10 spin? Already play 228 numbers within 10 spins without hit -93 units? Because I read your topics, which all otlf them is around 100+ pages, but you said, that no straight numbers you play, and no EC, than now you play EC, and many of this claims, that I read but after some pages it changed. How is this? Second question, on first 10 spins you play your column/dozen strategy, which is posted in the forum?

Thanks.

leowls

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »
DrTalos, how I am playing this now is to target the 'Line' that hasn't been hit for the longest amount of spins. Once I have identified it (let's say number 1-6), I begin to bet in the region where that 6 numbers are in. For example, bet 1 and 2 will be placed as Small 1-18. Bet 3-5 will be the 1st dozen and 6-8 will be the Line itself. As long as our Line hit within the first 8 bets, we are either in profits or even. The progression can be further improved but this is a start. The downside to this is the percentage of our numbers being hit decreases as we progress further. Can you give some inputs on how I can improve this or minimize my loses? This progression is just a quick and simple example of how I manage my BR and I will have various of this progression in different levels for recovery. Thanks.

BET          UNITS     TOTAL          PROFIT
1.EC           1         1                    1
2.EC           2         3                    1
3.DZ             2         5                     1
4.DZ             3         8                     1
5.DZ             4         12             0
6.LINE         3         15                 3
7.LINE         3         18            0
8.LINE         4         22             5   
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 01:02:31 PM by leowls »

jerome26b

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2018, 01:58:37 PM »
why playing a cold section and not a hot one or random ? I don’t think it makes a big difference at the end ...