Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: How do I make my systems?  (Read 27025 times)

Rinad

Re: How do I make my systems?
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2018, 06:01:18 PM »

thanks Angel, good to know. when i asked for the shortest i meant were they single numbers that ever went missing not more then 250, 300 spins maybe after so many spins ?  in other words can you pick a number and play it for,lets said 100k spins and never see it missing more then 300 spins ?
the reason i asked is because I read about this player that claimed he played for 29 years and kept track of 80.000 spins and mentioned that his longest missing single number was 307 spins. but again he often moved from one single to another single, which may make a big difference since you dont play any single number for a full cycle of 38 spins on american wheel.
on the other hand if your method can withstand 600 spins I salute you for such accomplishement . as you dont always play every spins you will probably never encounter such bad batch of spins , not even close.
Cheers,
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: Third

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »
Just my 2 cents, a winning method never restricts the potential profit by setting profit limits.
Whether you can profit or you don't, otherwise you are betting hit n' run (fooling yourself on borrowed time).

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Greek

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2018, 06:13:25 PM »
Rinad, the 307 spins is normal for 80,000 spins total, he just didn't encounter yet longer super sleepers.
I'm not sure if there is a selection criteria which could reduce the longest absence of numbers.
My estimation from experience says that if we follow the leading number in hits and apply some stops after every 37 missed bets, then this duration should be shorter.
Of course by stop betting something in order to wait for it to return it means that you would miss some hits.
My method on single number requires ONLY 1 hit to resolve any betting series with a profit of at least 1 unit.

I'm afraid that not far from now someone will accuse us of highjacking Dr Talos thread to our own conveniences...!

Greek

« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2018, 06:29:05 PM »
Thanks BA for your 2 cents.
Potential profit is measure by the target amount set prior to betting.Chasing potential profit without a amount in mind may cause greater potential losses.So in my opinion, chasing potential profit is a dangerous road and should not be part of making a system.

Third

« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2018, 10:22:07 AM »
  I couldn't find a way to shorten my recovery, that lasted for so many spins in the early version of one of my system, and so many times I found myself in a situation to be very close to an end that was never to be reached.

I would like to point out that this is a defintion of a winning system.

« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2018, 02:28:59 AM »
Hey Scarface I just wanted to say I really like that system you posted. Especially the first 4 steps. Brilliant

Nisayon

« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2019, 04:29:19 PM »
In the system I posted about dozens and column, the target is to have a certain number of repetitions back to back. We need to survive till this sequence becames effective. Here's the tweak I created to get advantage of the target without loosing everything before time.
  After a hit, I usually raise one unit. If hit again, I keep raising, and when I miss the bet decrease of one unit. If hit, the next bet will be the highest bet I reached before plus 1.
  The sequence will look like
  1 hit
  2 hit
  1 hit
  4 hit
  5 hit
  4 hit
I'm trying to test this thing, and it works well!
With an adequate bankroll of course. I'm trying to make a step further in order to be needing less bankroll
I came to believe we have to look for consecutive hits, where the word "consecutive" has different meaning referring to the chance (or overall quantity of numbers) we decide to bet.
To survive long enough to get to a situation that has to occur. Which means keeping the bets low and raise them after a hit in order to gain from "consecutive" wins.

« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2019, 01:36:50 AM »
Nisayon, The Dr Talos Progression is one of my favorite progressions. I have used it for both dozens and even chances. Look at the session below. Betting the last hit on Hi / Lo I lost 11 of the first 12 spins. Look at the nice recovery!

16    B1 L1 -1   
27    B1 L1 -2
1    B1 L1 -3
21    B1 L1 -4
26    B1 W2 -3
15    B2 L2 -5
29    B1 L1 -6
6    B1 L1 -7
26    B1 L1 -8
16    B1 L1 -9
34    B1 L1 -10
15    B1 L1 -11
11    B1 W2 -10
1    B3 W6 -7
9    B4 W8 -3
7    B5 W10 +2 WON 2 UNITS

The following users thanked this post: Third, Nisayon

leowls

« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2019, 01:56:45 AM »
Hoesewill...i did tried that progression some time before and my biggest drawdown was -73 before making a profit. It was based on a $1 a unit progression like yours and I FTL for EC. That session spanned about a hundred of spins.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 02:00:41 AM by leowls »

The following users thanked this post: Nisayon

Third

« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2019, 02:17:51 AM »
Let me try one just for fun!  Let's bet LOW!!

1   L
2   L
4   L
8   L   -15
8   W   -7
8   L   -15
8   W   -7
8   L   -15
8   L   -23
12   L   -35
18   L   -53
27   L   -80
27   L   -107
36   W   -71
24   W   -47
24   L   -71
24   W   -47
24   L   -71
36   W   -35
18   L   -53
27   W   -26
14   L   -40
21   L   -61
21   L   -82
28   W   -54
28   W   -26
14   W   -12
7   L   -19
10   L   -29
15   W   -14
8   W   -6
7   L   -13
7   L   -20
11   W   -9
5   W   -4
5   W   +1

15 wins in 36 placed bets.  This is the most aggressive version.  There is a more passive and targeted variation which keeps the drawdowns smaller and more controlled. :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 02:26:24 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: leowls, Nisayon

leowls

« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2019, 02:22:06 AM »
nice job third...can u write a program for that? hehehe  ;D ;D ;D

The following users thanked this post: Third, Nisayon

Third

« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2019, 02:25:51 AM »
I am thinking about doing just that and dumping it in this forum so you guys can play test it because I don't have time! :D

The following users thanked this post: leowls, Nisayon

Rinad

« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2019, 04:07:11 AM »

instead of playing a ec right of way I play a double street lets said on low . on the 4th spin I add the coresponding dz with 1 unit which is as if I mimic a parlay since I am still betting flat on the double street. only then if no hit i will add a unit on the coresponding ec, (low). 
when I win I then can play a positive prog.bets on the 3 (mini-games) at once.
because they are all have a correlation since you cant win a low dozen without winning a low ec and have a 50% chance to hit your double street when you get a hit on your dozen, I win more in the games that I win and lose less in the mini games that i lose.
I can create all types of the same scenario and dont fall in the pit of "large numbers", which is killing all the players. and I can also save units when I hit a ec and not a dozen since the 13,14,15,16,17,18  are off the low dozen.
some may think it makes no difference. but they are all of the same family. only with hi/low bets ec can it be done.
cheers
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO, MickyP, Third, UnlikelySam, Nisayon

Nisayon

« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2019, 10:12:47 AM »
Do you think this way of playing could already be a consistent winning strategy? I think that with an adequate bankroll it could be. The problem I found was that many times I am overbetting. So probably we should introduce the divosor here, too. Or another way to keep bets proportional to the recovery needed...

Rinad

« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2019, 12:05:41 PM »

Nisayon I do.

the ultimate target has two folds.
first when you get a profit you reset.
second the second target is to hit 4 in a row of a dozen.  but the tricky part is this.
whatever you do you need to calculate the right amount of total bets so as to "when you hit your 4 in a row " you will be on the plus side.  to each his own but I want my wins to always be more then my losses when it happens.
I very slowly can increase my base bets, (exept for the double street bet) and more often then not I will reach my goal without even hitting my 4  in a row dozen.
everything I do is with that in mind. 
why do players lose? I have pounded that question in my head for a long time. and to me it is because when we win we dont win enough to compensate a loss.
take a negative progression as a example. 1,2,4,8 = 15 units.
I win only 1 unit per win but it takes too many of them to "make up for a loss". so I would always add a dozen to my play after losing the first 2 bet so that when I win the 4 th or fith bets that extra 2 or 4 units win on the top of the ec will paid me more then just a 1 unit win.
I can create many similar situation playing a negative or positive progression. as if I am condensing 20 numbers into 100 numbers played.
that is the idea. but dont go up too fast in your betting. I like a slow negative and a positive progr. combine together so that I dont depend on just one event in order to win.

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: palestis, Third, Nisayon