Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: How do I make my systems?  (Read 18637 times)

Rinad

Re: How do I make my systems?
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2018, 06:01:18 PM »

thanks Angel, good to know. when i asked for the shortest i meant were they single numbers that ever went missing not more then 250, 300 spins maybe after so many spins ?  in other words can you pick a number and play it for,lets said 100k spins and never see it missing more then 300 spins ?
the reason i asked is because I read about this player that claimed he played for 29 years and kept track of 80.000 spins and mentioned that his longest missing single number was 307 spins. but again he often moved from one single to another single, which may make a big difference since you dont play any single number for a full cycle of 38 spins on american wheel.
on the other hand if your method can withstand 600 spins I salute you for such accomplishement . as you dont always play every spins you will probably never encounter such bad batch of spins , not even close.
Cheers,
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: Third

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »
Just my 2 cents, a winning method never restricts the potential profit by setting profit limits.
Whether you can profit or you don't, otherwise you are betting hit n' run (fooling yourself on borrowed time).

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Greek

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2018, 06:13:25 PM »
Rinad, the 307 spins is normal for 80,000 spins total, he just didn't encounter yet longer super sleepers.
I'm not sure if there is a selection criteria which could reduce the longest absence of numbers.
My estimation from experience says that if we follow the leading number in hits and apply some stops after every 37 missed bets, then this duration should be shorter.
Of course by stop betting something in order to wait for it to return it means that you would miss some hits.
My method on single number requires ONLY 1 hit to resolve any betting series with a profit of at least 1 unit.

I'm afraid that not far from now someone will accuse us of highjacking Dr Talos thread to our own conveniences...!

Greek

« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2018, 06:29:05 PM »
Thanks BA for your 2 cents.
Potential profit is measure by the target amount set prior to betting.Chasing potential profit without a amount in mind may cause greater potential losses.So in my opinion, chasing potential profit is a dangerous road and should not be part of making a system.

Third

« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2018, 10:22:07 AM »
  I couldn't find a way to shorten my recovery, that lasted for so many spins in the early version of one of my system, and so many times I found myself in a situation to be very close to an end that was never to be reached.

I would like to point out that this is a defintion of a winning system.

« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2018, 02:28:59 AM »
Hey Scarface I just wanted to say I really like that system you posted. Especially the first 4 steps. Brilliant