New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Facts Versus Fiction  (Read 1746 times)

scepticus

Re: Facts Versus Fiction
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 06:26:44 PM »
Show where a system player has said that  there are not 37 numbers on a 1 zero wheel. Real ..

DrTalos

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 08:50:59 PM »
No one is debating math. I am debating the use of it.
  I have number 10 and number 4. Between them I can write a +, a -, a X and the final result differs. (14, 6, 40, respectively, so you know at least the basic math I do know...)
  What you do not comprehend, Real, is that with the same postulation we can reach different outcomes, depends the way we use numbers.
  Numbers used to build pyramids were the same used to go to the moon with a rocket.

I do not believe in triggers, but I do not call stupid or fools who wait for a trigger to bet. This is called respect.
  Real show no respect for anyone whose not in the same boat of his, and this is sad.
  In a forum, I say it one more time, I think everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but no one has the right to patronize or belittle others. I found my way to the game, Real his way, and many other their own, and every one of them deserve respect. Call people liar, scammer, delusional is just rude.
  I know the world works like that (look at the President we have...), but for a man my age is just bad to see that even when the target is common, like the one in this little community, instead of working together we try to push others over the cliff, or we try to drag them on our path.

The following users thanked this post: scepticus, MickyP

MrPerfect.

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 08:57:35 PM »
I somehow think that you are far away from basic math..  and reason for it is this post of yours in roulette forum.

cht

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 09:52:47 PM »

I found my way to the game, Real his way, and many other their own, and every one of them deserve respect. Call people liar, scammer, delusional is just rude.
Anyone can offer a rational reason why someone persist in doing that.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 10:08:33 PM »
Call people liar, scammer, delusional is just rude

No Talos,

I'm just calling you a scammer.  You play the secret squirrel game like a gypsy.

DrTalos

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 10:23:04 PM »
I am selling nothing, and this is something you cannot say...

Real

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 10:26:12 PM »
I have nothing to sell.

However, what's with your secret squirrel game?

DrTalos

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 11:27:46 PM »
I have said it many times; I encourage people to find a system that works on their own, despite the fact that people like you tells them all the time that this result cannot be achieved.
  I hope for them to succeed. If this is my crime, I plea guilty.

And with that, I no longer care to answer you. I hope you'll find the way to go where I am, politely, sending you.

The following users thanked this post: Badger, scepticus, Reyth

Badger

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 08:09:57 AM »
LOL.
I think from this kind of repartee, one can see why many people such as myself are readers and not posters.

Mike

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2018, 08:52:33 AM »
Badger,

I have to agree. Although I have a lot of respect for Real, he's out of line to indulge in accusations like this. There is no evidence that DrTalos is a scammer. We should try to focus on ideas, not people. Argument, not motivation.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.  -Eleanor Roosevelt

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Real

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2018, 08:54:24 AM »
Great, read more on how to avoid scammers like Charles Hampshire/ Win3million.com

Real, he's out of line to indulge in accusations like this. There is no evidence that DrTalos is a scammer.

It's obvious to me that he is one playing the secret squirrel game.  (Hints, secrets to make the system work game.)  Sorry if you can't see the obvious.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:59:56 AM by Real »

Jesper

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 09:02:09 AM »
It is not very  civilized  but racially  using  pejorative words and names of an ethnic group.  Theire proper name is Romani, and they deserve to be treated as individuals, and not prejudiced as a group.

The following users thanked this post: december, MickyP

Real

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 09:15:05 AM »
Scammers, Gypsies...same thing.

Badger

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 12:47:25 PM »
I do not believe that REAL is selling anything. I think he is trying to recruit members who will either play for him or find favourable wheels for him to play on.
He uses the same method that system sellers use. “I have an HG”, and before long his inbox is full of posts from hopeful members. From these members he can recruit people to help him. Notice that he does not teach AP on any of his posts. Hence my contention that he recruits. He teaches AP for a living.

However, I do believe that AP is a HG, so REAL is not really scamming people. I think he is a nice guy.
Unfortunately 99% of the forum is composed of members who choose to play systems. So his posts annoy the majority of members.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 01:07:09 PM »
Real in reality is very simple guy. Helped me a lot in the beginning . He is after same thing as l am..  people. Besides everything, he is genius.