New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Triple Win Roulette  (Read 867 times)

The Bedsit Botter

Triple Win Roulette
« on: January 19, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
Here is a manual tracker I paid Normand from Norcosoft to make some years ago and the rulebook to play the Triple Win roulette book system from Silverthorne  :o

The tracker will make a loud cheering noise and stop once the win goal is achieved.

Bankroll should be 60 units and used at a wheel with no zero or La Partage rules.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:52:35 PM by The Bedsit Botter »

GIAJJENNO

Re: Triple Win Roulette
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:37:49 PM »
Here is a manual tracker I paid Normand from Norcosoft to make some years ago and the rulebook to play the Triple Win roulette book system from Silverthorne  :o

The tracker will make a loud cheering noise and stop once the win goal is achieved.

Bankroll should be 60 units and used at a wheel with no zero or La Partage rules.

Thanks mate.

Have you tried it? is it profitable system?

The Bedsit Botter

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 09:08:50 PM »
Sometimes I had good days. I always used a 60 unit stop/loss.

But I lost too often for it to be possible to use it with any confidence as a "professional bet".

I am loathe to use the term hit and run but if such a thing can exist, you do have a very reasonable chance of achieving a quick 10 units profit.

The advice would then be get the hell out of there.

Because every spin you will be betting on the colours playing at a no zero wheel or a single zero wheel with La Partage rules is essential. 

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 09:21:39 PM »
yes if 10 session we play in 10 days and we won 9 day it is good to be. 90 win and 60 lost 30 profit in every 10 days . But for my pinion it is quiet impossible.

How much this system costs?

Or have a forum a topic that paid or costed systems that are shered in forum guys ?

The Bedsit Botter

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »
The ebook I found online for free using Google and the tracker I paid $50 US to have coded because I suck at coding and am too stupid to teach myself it.

I am very lazy so when I play online I like to smoke herb and not have to think, so I use trackers or bots to think for me.

There is nothing better than getting really buzzed and watching your bot steal loads of server bandwidth  ;D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 10:14:01 PM by The Bedsit Botter »