Author Topic: Gamblers Fallacy as a positive tool  (Read 7377 times)

MickyP

Re: Gamblers Fallacy as a positive tool
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2019, 12:09:39 PM »
"A real roulette player has his systems and strategies. A player does not wager on the outcome of a spin but on a hit within a certain spins. " Dobbelsteen .

A hit within a certain number of spins is strategic play. Well said Dobbelsteen.

Now this statement can slot into the thread "Growing/Evolving as a Roulette Player". It will put to bed the notion of losing with "a winning system".

MickyP

« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2019, 05:15:49 PM »
I read through the entire thread and was amused by the arguments that developed.

For the snowflakes and deliverers of sermons this thread should intrest you as MrPerfect and I are in full battle..... (lol).

And now I catch myself defending the word of Dobbelsteen again. If he is right he is fight, what can I say?

Mr perfect is also right but not about the ability to use 100% of our brain capacity...lol

dobbelsteen

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2019, 08:12:16 PM »
I believe in gamblers fallacy but not in players fallacy. A player has knowledge and uses his mind

MickyP

« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2019, 08:49:53 PM »
I can relate to your rational approach to the game Dobbelsteen. MrPerfect too has a rational approach to the game.  One is system/strategy orientated and the other is AP orientated. Both produce positive results and both require using the brain.

« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »
I can relate to your rational approach to the game Dobbelsteen. MrPerfect too has a rational approach to the game.  One is system/strategy orientated and the other is AP orientated. Both produce positive results and both require using the brain.

May I ask what actually is an AP player?
What is AP?

MickyP

« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2019, 05:49:19 AM »
AP is Advantage Play.

It will do you good to read MrPerfect's section on VB (visual ballistics). I'm sure you will find it of great benefit.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 05:51:36 AM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: Astutillo