Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Small wins per session  (Read 10165 times)

Stratege

Re: Small wins per session
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2019, 03:26:42 PM »

You suppose I'm wanting a relationship disorder but see your messages! You easily provoke people by repetition. Your words seek contradiction. I told you several times that I was not concerned with the word grail but you kept throwing that word in my face. My credibility is in my technical messages, people will easily understand that you and Mr J, you very much dispute the members. In addition, I don’t try to reinvent the English language since my quoted reference is French. This does not allow you to say that I'm wrong because in another language than English "discover" and "invent" are synonymous. Besides, I did not say in return that you were wrong (note this elegance that you do not have). The origin of this problem comes from your provocative remarks against Petespin. Also stop qualifying it other than by its pseudonym. And be aware that your behavior on the forum shows a tendency to moral harassment. The excuse is that you suggest me to stop fighting your attacks, claiming that I sow disorder! You will rather stop attacking!

If you are not convinced, review your review in "The Physicalists Grail". I use once the word "grail" and you jump on the occasion without understanding my message and its context. You prefer to answer me that I have not enough life before me, that I am in the sky. In short, strange words to lead your attack against me. It is you who must heal your reputation on this forum.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:53:19 PM by Stratege »

MickyP

« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2019, 04:05:04 PM »
Stratege, yet another mouthful of horses*** from you.

I called Petespin out for his BS posts and you chose to defend him. I call it like it is and if it's wrong then it's wrong.
You seem to be very angry and your emotional state is obviously getting in the way of rational thought.
You tried to mock me with the grail thing and I simply responded. That's what I do. I don't ignore issues, I respond. You see responding as attacking. You are a very confused person.

I will not back down because I am RIGHT and you are WRONG. I'm sure you will DISCOVER the truth and if not then in true liberal fashion you can INVENT your own truth.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

Stratege

« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2019, 05:51:40 PM »
You must know that I am very familiar with psychology and very well with the behavior of people who control others. The personalities who attack others have learned this since childhood. These personalities have the habit of using means to reduce their prey and make them feel guilty (boy, be angry, lack of rationality, very confused, I am wrong, I should think about my reputation ...). Your imagination is overflowing but far from reality. See that you make a confession, you suppose that I made fun of you then in return you attack me. Try rather to understand in my answer in "The grail physicalists". I wanted to transform your obvious conflictuality by a message with a psychic depth, useful for you. But you are not sensitive to humanism like all those who regulate themselves by venting on others. You are accustomed to attacking others, it is perceived, but your concern is there because you know that the artifices of the manipulators don’t work with me. The difference between you and me is simple. I have a very deep psychic experience so a relationship to reality very strong. On your side, you are used to attacking others and inventing ridiculous pretexts to defend yourself. Your devices can not last long before a structured personality. You feel it deep inside you saying that you are not going back. But to say it is already doing it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 05:53:32 PM by Stratege »

MickyP

« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2019, 07:09:37 PM »
I think in your anger and frustration of being told that you are wrong, actually I proved you were wrong, you now resort to psycho analysis. Same crap the snowperson pulled on me.
You now profile me in the hope that the trash you composed will stick. I've got news for you, I don't care. Build up a fan club if you like, I really don't care at all.

By stating I will not back down means exactly that. I will not back down. It is not a sign of weakness but a simple statement to help you understand that I stand my ground.

I'm not sure if people understand what you are trying to say half the time and I think you do this purposely...lol

To this point I have held back on the psychological warfare you seem to be so comfortable with but if you really want a word fight I have the ENGLISH Dictionary on my side. Bring it on Psycho.

The following users thanked this post: mr j