Author Topic: Best strategy for low bankroll  (Read 2184 times)

Andrea

Best strategy for low bankroll
« on: September 09, 2017, 11:02:43 AM »
Hi Everyone, I just signed up in the forum, but I follow it for a while.

I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask for system or strategy, and Iapologize if this question has been already posted, but I would like to know, considering the many pro gamblers here, if anyone could suggest to a "noob" the safest system with a bankroll of 1000 units.

I've already tried to apply the "romanosky" bet only when 2 of the six possible numbers show up, but being an "expensive" flat bet, it needs only 1 loose to wipe out 8 wins. I tried the KumoLi matrix too, but the results are not exceptional, maybe Im playing it wrong.

Thanks for the reply
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 11:04:37 AM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

Re: Best strategy for low bankroll
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 11:05:55 AM »
Welcome to the forum.
Good question.
For everyone's reference:
the Romanosky bets strategy

Rinad

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »

Andrea, 1000 units is plenty unless you are playing a "long-shot" method like betting 3 or 1 number only.
since your question is about being safe I will point out that being patient is always in high demand.
as for the Romanosky system you mentioned, I have tried it years ago and like many systems of the same type one loss taking 8 units away is actually not bad, believe me.
instead of criticizing the system I will try to explain that any method can be played in a safe way.
first I think too many players go up in their bets way too soon. you just sit down, lose 8 units, stay and play it flat bet for a while. 8 spins later you could easily recoup 8 units.
things always run in cycles. roulette is no different. instead of going up as you lose I would wait until I see where I am going before moving up.
being agressive when you win is always safer because you want to use the house's money to gamble with.
when you lose your bigger bets that way you are back to square one.
the key to winning is to take small losses. if you do just that and wait for your "luck to change", you will do well.
it may not sound very scientific but simple wins the race.
any method does not have to be complex. even a up as lose system can do well is you take small losses and take more risks with the wins.
it took me many years and much $$$ to learn that much, and perhaps I am a slow learner. we all learn from experience but the smart ones learn from the experiences of others. hope that helps and welcome to this forum.

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 05:37:14 PM »
Here are some systems that are designed specifically for lower bankrolls:

The Pales Dozen
Harry's Little Bread
Scep's 9 Blocks
Rinad's Repeaters
Sputnik's Chute
Kav's Multiple Personalities

Pales will teach you the importance of patience and conservative betting.

Harry will show you how important it is to be detached & to abandon certain losing sequences.

Scepticus will show you how its not always necessary to use a progression to accrue winnings.

Rinad will teach you how to read hot numbers and to develop an "instinct" for choosing them.

Sputnik will show you how deeper statistical analysis can reveal certain phenomena about roulette.

Kav will just blow your mind so that you remember not to be stuck in a mental rut!

What we all hope you will learn (as we all are learning) that no system is the key to success with roulette; YOU are the key to winning at roulette.

You are in charge of making the decisions that will make you a winner or loser.

The best systems allow us to recognize WHEN these decisions are required and help us to make them properly.

Every system that runs on auto-pilot is 99.999% likely to simply bust you out and be unreliable.

I know of one auto-pilot system that is a proven winner but it is proprietary and unavailable to the public; I am sure that it is not simple but quite complex as well, in fact, it can only be performed by a computer.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 06:09:03 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 09:48:29 PM »
Great reply Reyth, thanks.
I believe Andrea has made one of the best questions a new player can ask. Any more suggestions?

Herby

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 05:01:37 PM »
I know of one auto-pilot system that is a proven winner but it is proprietary and unavailable to the public; I am sure that it is not simple but quite complex as well, in fact, it can only be performed by a computer.
Hallo Reyth,
just to understand this right:
- You have heard about a system that should be a proven winner.
- Or: you know the system and you were able to prove that it wins ?
Thanks

Reyth

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 05:38:15 PM »
I have viewed the output from the long-term testing that proved it was a winner.  The purpose of the project was to show that it is possible to have an automated system be profitable over long-term trials.

This should all give us at least hope that it is possible to beat roulette, however as we have all discovered, this is in no way easy to accomplish; although I suspect that in the final analysis, it is simple.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:40:00 PM by Reyth »

kav

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 09:32:05 PM »
Great subject! Please share any suggestions you may have for a low bankroll. Although the bankroll required is mostly a matter on table minimum bets than the strategy itself.

The following users thanked this post: Third

MrPerfect.

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2019, 07:44:51 AM »
"Bankroll required " is an amount of units to survive longest expected drowdown during the play. To determine it's value need to get some data and simulate betting in excel, for example.
   Obviously,  more edge player can get, less units he has to allocate for bankroll.  Playing with bankroll less then required is asking for trouble.  Playing with bankroll more then required is a sign of irresponsibility. 

kav

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2019, 09:51:01 AM »
This one is also great for small bankroll and low risk.